I SEEEEE IT ALL NOW THAT YOU'RE GOOOOOONE

You still love em eh Tay

Everyone knows he took her virginity

He can't make good music

All that money going to Berklee for nothin'

Ain't it typical? Rich fags/Sheltered fags/Square fags can't make good music

this
unironically kill the rich

i was watching this the other night super baked and I was blown away at how talented this man is in a live setting. Its insane

He decided to go the moneymaking crowd-pleaser route with his studio stuff, see him live and eat those words.

>feeeeeee see him live brooooo
He makes elevator music
He's a good player, but he can't make music

Listen to this elite level coverage, like prime time news, my goodness

youtu.be/kmfZXZronW8

hey look
a hack covering a song by a band of hacks

It takes quite a musical and genius ear to hear one of Thom's more obscurred and processed pieces. Enigmatic and robotic and yet John hears all of it and more than likely the original melody Thom heard in his own head. He takes this with his guitar and voice and takes what I called a near robotic song with eerie lyrics and makes it perfect in melody, still haunting and still keeping the rhythm perfect in the guitar. The song still holds all the same mystery and yet John has revealed a layer. Genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzfrXiD1_Rg

>eric clapton
>good
Lmao

implying this isnt god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4746XZgw8

he's the goat of the double decade without a doubt, hitman machine, trust

>internet user
>fronting his intelligence
kek leave dweeb

When did John Mayer become cool? 10 years ago he was considered soccer mom shot but now he's being heralded as a great guitarist and got a signature PRS.

Sell me on him. Post YouTube links.

>double
>dubs
yea this is too much man, John is a presence made for ears

see

Three have been posted already, mouthbreather.

the selfie generation with bad taste grew up and of course they like king faggot

just look at these people

they're the same people who buy rap music that is openly racist to their own race
they don't know good anything

youtube.com/watch?v=32GZ3suxRn4

Just listen to all his albums in order, then listen to them again in whatever order, remember he makes pop music, but still somehow manges to be creatively tasteful and melodically rich and excellent songwriting structurally and lyrically, manhandles mainstream music with finesse

youtube.com/watch?v=p4R-RrSbQ-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb949ZLZCAU

youtube.com/watch?v=746em_RsoGc
with Dead & Company:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAfBXJ2Mx0

youtube.com/watch?v=fjVVZrUXQ_M&t=958s

Very small intro but if you're interested I can post more. I really love JM, would have never picked up a guitar without him.

>dont need no doctor

such a bluesy banger!

>Very small intro but if you're interested I can post more. I really love JM, would have never picked up a guitar without him.
lmao just goes to show

how so?

ur such a loser

>its another thread were wannabes and tryhards try to take the piss out of a recognized legend so they can feel better about never taking their music anywhere

When you're done stroking your dick all over how you're the only one that can truly recognized Mayer for the hack that he is, tell me again about how guitarists like Hendrix or Frusciante aren't actually as great as your favorite guitarist has said they are in a dozen or more interviews.

John Mayer, any way you look at it, is a very talented songwriter.

See: Continuum

I think he's slightly overrated as a guitar player, in terms of "Best of all Time" accolades. One of the best of his generation for sure.

As an entertainer he's spot on, the majority of the time.
Great Live DVD.

People call him a douchebag; he kind of his, but he's also hilarious.

Trio stuff is probably him at his best.

>Rich fags/Sheltered fags/Square fags can't make good music...

Grew up with money, made music:

Miles Davis
James Taylor
Duke Ellington
Lars Ulrich
Pink Floyd
Drake
Joe Strummer
Genesis
Kate Bush
Carly Simon
The Strokes
Lana del Rey
Gram Parsons
Bonnie Raitt
Lindsey Buckingham
Grace Slick
Nancy Sinatra
Taylor Swift
John Lennon
Pete Doherty
Lilly Allen
Simon LeBon
Jim Morrison
Mark Ronson
Coldplay
Mumford and Sons
James Blunt

You might not like the music of all these artists, but a lot of people do. And there's no way you can slag off everyone here as not making good music

dont mind em bro, hes a waste of energy

all of John's album are exemplary pop albums but i agree that Continuum is his best

damn, first time I've ever lost on this board

elaborate please?

he doesnt have one bad record, its all top tier pop

agreed

I'd add his "Ain't No Sunshine" cover in there from Crossroads '07. Top notch.

>rich
parents were teachers
>berklee
drops out after 2 semesters

Project harder

and his robert johnson Crossroads cover on Battle Studies

t. john mayer
fuck off you maggot
sounds like elevator muzak to my ears

youtube.com/watch?v=mP4cpVzw_Lc

>maggot

Perhaps. But I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for.

youtube.com/watch?v=ob-jS7bqYgI

Your heart is where my head should be, the dissonance is killing me. It breaks my heart. It breaks my heart.

such a comfy feel good pop track, fine instrumentation and production too, but radio is so polluted today that id never get to hear this on my way to work

I saw him during a Dead and Company show (Grateful Dead band with 3 original members) super high and he's amazing

OHHHH HONNNEEEEY

its JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST a wave.

>(x2)

AND I KNOOOOOooOOooWWW

haaaalf of my heeeeearrtt, this ends here fellas

s'got a grip on the situation

pretty good senpai

>haaaalf of my heeeeearrt
loves jeeeeeewwss

i honestly do though no lie

hes the definition of sleeper, man, the most talented and versatile singer songwriter musician of the last 20 years in pop.