So now that Donald Trump Jr has released the emails on his twitter confirming that he wanted to collude with the...

So now that Donald Trump Jr has released the emails on his twitter confirming that he wanted to collude with the Russians to help his Dad, can we stop pretending that the Russian thing isn't a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you stop taking 20 cents for every post you make like the dick-gobbling shill you are?

Your parents wanted a son that gave them grandchildren and made something of himself. Not a shill for democrats.

You fucking disgust me.

Roasted that ass boi

Please don't be sad that this is happening for real. It's fine to support Trump and his agenda, you just need to get real and admit that you don't give a fuck about the PROVEN Russian connection. No reason to take my word for it - just read it on Don Jr's Twitter.

Go home boi, you just got fucking toasted worse than your jew ancestors.

So this is what the meltdown looks like. A sad day for neckbeards and hillbillys in this land.

I live in Cali dude XD

I love you for spamming this garbage normie.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. I MAKE A PERFECTLY GOOD THREAD FULL OF SHITPOSTERS TALKING ABOUT TRUMP AND THIS THREAD GETS SPAMMED AFTER THREE FUCKING POSTS?

WHAT AM I, CHOPPED LIVER? ARE YOU TOO GOOD TO SPAM MY THREADS SPAM BOT? FUCK YOU NIGGER

So the Russian Boris Bot is spamming pics of Jessie Andrews now instead of Korean bitches in order to kill a thread? Well I have to say this is an improvement.

Listen, and understand. That bot is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until the thread is dead.

I love how innocent dems act even though they actually colluded with a foreign government.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/