please go to Sup Forums

How was that racist?

ethnic nationalism is racist, sweety..

please fuck off

No, they look like oranges

yeah sorry but I dont listen to neo-nazis x

it isn't, cuck/mohammed

No they are not >:(
Not very. Ordinarily tan people in Sweden are more cheerful and friendly. Pretty tanned young girls are less so. Still more social, never rude, but not friendly to a noteworthy extent. Swedes are very polite though. The closer they are in upbringing to foreignness, this is diminished however.

white people should stop trying to tan when it clearly doesn't work

uhh sweety YES it is, you are basically defining who is part of your nation solely by his race

that's called RACISM

You're conflating ethnicity with race. That is just one of the many sources from which ethnicity can be derived. The least important one imo.

>Ethnic nationalism, also known as ethno-nationalism, is a form of nationalism wherein the "nation" is defined in terms of ethnicity. The central theme of ethnic nationalists is that "nations are defined by a shared heritage, which usually includes a common language, a common faith, and a common ethnic ancestry".
>ethnic ancestry

Racism, sweety..

No one in Northern Europe can tan, they just burn.

Tan looks good to some extent but
1. Scandis shouldn't tan, they get orange skin which doesn't fit to their light blonde hair
2. Fake tan is absolutely disgusting
3. Do not exaggerate

Language, faith and culture are all things that allow for assimilation into a society. Genetics is the only thing that doesn't, which is why I think you'll find that most people care less about it than the others. At least most smart people.

I'm just telling the truth ahmed xox

many countries including Sweden is called Sweden af the people, swedes. ethnic people, the people who founded and defended the country. go to america with that bullshit cheesehead

That's called civic nationalism, we were talking about ethnic nationalism. Sweety.

You're a retard. Only smelly anglos and redheads burn.

>ethnic people, the people who founded and defended the country.

Those people you're talking about are dead, buried and decomposed.

There's no reason why a brown or black person can't be a Dane today. He can speak the language, share the values and love the country, maybe even more than you, sweety.

scandinavians tan very well

Oh my fucking god
She is Swedish by nationality and Arabian by ethnicity
You dumb faggots it's not that complicated

If you can tan you ain't white.

>t. the retard Moor wannabe
Don't respond to me ever again.

t. donatello perez

you ain't white

are you retarded? there are still soldiers from ww2 alive. I'm not denying what you're saying there but saying ethnic nationalism is racist is bullshit cause everyone got an ethnicity they can go live with.

Show me an example of one

Move to Fez already.

>WW2
>Danish soldiers defending the country

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

didn't they surrender in SIX hours? so if a brown person joins the danish armed forces for six hours he can be a real dane too?

go to Majorca or sunny beach, Bulgaria, if you're curious.

Stop deluding yourself, shitskin.

>there's only ww2 soldiers alive from Denmark
read your posts again you massive faggot.

>Being proud of your ethnicity
Is there anything more fucking pathetic?

The nation>>>>>>>""muh race""

You tell them Captain.

Goddam I'm in love .

so you're saying that a foreigner could become a dane because in denmark's specific case, all the defenders of the country are dead anyway?

>A fucking new worlder replies
Everytime

no you're the one who said "they're all dead anyway"
again, read your posts again you massive faggot.

unlike your nation, your genetics cannot be destroyed unless all of humanity dies.

Tan is absolutely disgusting. You were blessed with the skin of gods and then you ruin it by making it closer to the color of mere animals.

yes I did, which is true in denmark's case

>ywn grow up in 2010s europe
>ywn get bullied by the cool arab girls

that's a female mehmet, not a swede

she looks fucking weird

Scandinavians tend to have this weird stocky look that doesn't mesh well with blonde hair

give me a dark haired spanish qt over a blonde heifer any day

EUPHOOOOOOORIA

Helga's got a mad jaw

Quite mongol

The Burgers didn't call us square heads for nothing

scandis had some Siberian admixture

Tanned Swedes are your FRIENDS
They fight for FREEDOM