Is it true if i pick up the cross all sins are forgiven?

Is it true if i pick up the cross all sins are forgiven?

You get 72 Jerusalem's if you die on a crusade.

>Pick up the cross
Sell your belongings and pick up a sword, then your sins will be forgiven

Tis a fallacy! One can only cleanse thine soul by order of the Divine sun!

Get a real sword, DarkSoulsfag

Deus Vult!!!!

Daily Reminder: The Crusaders lost.

Is that a challenge?

>Not even mentioning Byzantine
yeah we fucked up, that's why we need to try again

I said a real sword as in a nicely balanced bastard sword, none of that fantasy shit. Get a kite shield and horse too if you can, and don't skimp on the mail armour.

Time to pay tribute to Saladin, crusading faggots.

No.

Fair enough. Have a nice day.

You infidel filth dare invade my land?

Stop samefagging, you dirty muslin.

shit tier quality bruh,you should feel embarrassed.

See you at the siege of Constantinople, brother

You pissed off Pope Urban by not letting pilgrims in the holy land, now you will feel God's wrath guiding my sword

Stop losing the crusades

I've sacked your cities, raped your woman and molested your children, and i'm going to do it again.

By Allah, I'll push you French and English dogs back into the sea from whence you came.

true

Welp honestly you guys are doing pretty well with your own crusade. Destroying Europe from the inside, a legit tactic though it lacks honour which I wouldn't have expected anyway from you infidels.

dont you have some Sand to collect?

I've filled your churches enough of your blood to rise to the bridle of my horse. Infidel scum will either bend the knee to Allah, or bend the neck to my sword.

Jesus will accept you and your sins will be forgiven

He is the final sacrifice

The Innocent Lamb

don't think so in America you can marry kids as a Christian, so it is all a lie.

No, your people will be punished for idolizing a false god, and will suffer in the mighty hand of the Lord, that will guide my sword to victory.

wtf is going on in here?

Lay down your sword, crusaders, and I will show mercy. Those who do not will sure meet Shaytān before the next full moon. Allah wills it.

Role-playing.

I'd like to see you try you heretic. You may be good at killing others who have the same faith of you, but we are better trained and equipped. Also we have God's blessing. Prepare to taste my Damascus steel you dog. Also you can expect a pommel thrown into your face

I'm not roleplaying. DEUS VULT

then lets roll our fucken stats then boiii!!!

You filth! You and you popish king in Rome will both know the true power Alllah's will! The Prophet, piece be upon him, will guide my sword into the heart of your false church and the Word of The Book will be spread across your lands.

Let's have at it. We are of the one true faith. You guys took our faith and turned it into a farce. Let's end this now and see who God favours.

For God!!! Jerusalem shall be ours.