SCUM FUCK FLOWER BOY DISCUSSION

So, what'd you guys think? Also, anyone got a legit 320?

Other urls found in this thread:

suprafiles.org/wdqek6l4kj6m
thepiratebay.org/torrent/18092700/Tyler__The_Creator_-_Scum_Fuck_Flower_Boy_(2017)_
youtube.com/watch?v=mG8l3k_rA3o&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs
mega.nz/#!MwwwUTzD!wUcuKjI9eNnyxujw0qrNja-4ZdagINsK3V8hJBeCB44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

november is great, tyler is gay though and i've dropped him.

his best since bastard. Instrumentation is awesome and colorful. sometimes his beautiful instrumentals are kind of ruined though by his rapping

Wait, the links on Kingdom Leaks and Getleaks aren't legit?

I don't think legit 320s exist yet
Pretty sure the leak was from his soundcloud because someone had gotten into his Insta earlier this week so it likely wasn't difficult to get into his soundcloud

getleaks rarely ever posts anything that isn't a transcode, and kingdom leaks lately has been slipping downhill. the only leak going around is the compiled soundcloud rips with who dat boy being a youtube rip.

It's days like these I sorely miss What.CD. Goddamn.

Is Boredom objectively best track?

>the only leak going around is the compiled soundcloud rips with who dat boy being a youtube rip.

>mfw i've been wasting all this time with a shitrip

Can i get a link? Im dying man

how do you people not know how to find leaks yet. Either go to twitter and search the album + zip download. or go to r/leakthreads

320 isn't out yet. Only leak that's out there is the compiled Soundcloud rip with Who Dat Boy being a YouTube rip. 128 at best, I'm afraid.

here suprafiles.org/wdqek6l4kj6m

We're not sure if that's a transcode, though.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18092700/Tyler__The_Creator_-_Scum_Fuck_Flower_Boy_(2017)_

is on pirate bay my man aint that hard to find

^^

favorites so far?

Its also on slsk by the way.

is he talking about tyler?

youtube.com/watch?v=mG8l3k_rA3o&feature=youtu.be

911/Mr. Lonely is the best for me I think, I really dug Pothole and Boredom too. If there had been a little more stuff like Mr. Lonely on the album it would have rated higher in my eyes.

On my first listen and wow.. I didnt expect much but this is definitely miles better than Cherry Bomb and even Bastard.

aint got time is fantastic

mfw "all smiles over here, shoutout to The Garden"

Bastard >= Wolf > Goblin = Scum Fuck > Cherry Bomb

here ya go

Tyler The Creator - Scum Fuck Flower Boy (2017) [MP3: 320]
>hip-hop, R&B, this version has the album version of Who Dat Boy, not the YouTube rip
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=FUXX55WqYZs
link: mega.nz/#!MwwwUTzD!wUcuKjI9eNnyxujw0qrNja-4ZdagINsK3V8hJBeCB44

Wait, I thought he came out as bi. Now you're telling me he's speaking in transcodes as well?

kek

>Goblin before or on par with Scum or Cherry
>mfw i have no face