tried on a few things will post pics if anyone can give advice

>Say no
>Fuck her in the ass for being so weird

Not that hard, user.

>Fuck her in the ass
>Not that hard

see what you did there? get it? huh?

Yeah...

But, to be sure, fuck her HARD in the ass. Or soon enough she will be fucking you in the ass.

maybe thats what he wants?

Well, in that case, wearing those panties will get him what he wants.

Is she into kinky stuff?

So are you excited for your first BBC?

yes we did some kiny stuff nothing too major though

the fuck is BBC?

I'm trying to get my gf to let me fuck her in the ass. She won't let me since a gay friend of hers had to stitch his asshole back to normal.

British Broadcasting Corporation

i actually had many BBCs so not excited anymore then

Baptist Bible College

Try it. If you are secure in your masculinity it won't hurt to have fun and say fuck you to society's standards for what you can and cannot wear.

Enjoy it OP, she loves you so do it for her.

use lube then
alse since when do gays have huge dicks

Wow. Seriously? Your going to Social Justice your way into that? Fuck off.

He said he used lube. He showed her the surgery on YouTube. She is just too scared now.

>fuck you to society's standards

Oh, god...

Right.. because encouraging people to shirk unecessary shame and explore the nuances of life makes me an SJW. That'd make you a status quo warrior which is arguably worse. I'm not telling him what to feel.. I'm telling him there's no downside to it if he wants to do it just for his gfs sake

>look at me Sup Forums im so cool and edgy
>by conforming to society and following all the rules

I miss when Sup Forums was okay with being a total freak.

i know what you mean though. tried it once with gf, about a quarter in she says she doesnt to anymore

Oh, no. The new Sup Forums suits you much better. Full of "traps" and dick threads.

The problem is they won't relax, I think. So it must hurt. But after the pictures and videos she saw, I think it's no game for me anymore.

No because those threads are filled with a bunch of puritans autistically screeching while bumping the threads.. and the dick rate threads have been here since 2007 at least.
Sup Forums was better when it accepted it was fucked up. The prudes emboldened the fags by trying to run them off the board and now we have 5 trap threads running at once because they have something to prove now.

i'm thinking about trying it. i wont be wearing it the entire day because i cant for safety reasons on my job (i work at an oil refinery). i could try it for an evening or so

She's testing you bro don't do it. She wants to see if you are a real man or a bitch boy she can fuck around on. Tell her only fags wear womens underwear or she will lose all respect for you.

At the very least women's lingerie is usually made to be pretty comfy so it'll feel nice against your junk.
Personally I wish my fiance was into crossdressing. A lot of guys worry that their girlfriends are trying to immasculate them but tbh for me the most thrilling part is seeing the juxtaposition of obvious masculine features with frilly delicate cloth. If they tried to act girly it would be a total turn off.
I guess that's why forced feminization and crossdressing are two very different fetishes frok a psychological stand point.

>said the kissless virgin

On the old Sup Forums you could post what you wand. but the new Sup Forums has rule's based on society's laws.

Trap gay loli raid hate ylyl gore thread's i don't care.

ITT: OP makes up ridiculous like about having gf just to show off his new panties.

This exactly. It's all fucked. If traps were trying to "normalize" their lifestyle they wouldn't all gravitate to the fetish capital of the internet

Tell her that you aren't into it BUT tell her you'll do it for her if one day she will make a compromise for you. Wouldn't bother me personally as long as she wasnt asking me to wear them out in public...

i could do that. i asked her once to dress as a cheerleader (yeah i'm into that shit) but she declined with some bullshit reason. i dont live in trumpland, cheerleaders are rare here

Play her at her own game. put on a pair of her jeans or skirt + top and freak her out.

iether she will stop wanting you to wear them or she will get you to dress up again. life comes with all kinds of risks.

Buy a butt plug, and some numbing cream at sex shop. My gf was never into anal and hated the idea of it until I bought those two items, and explained how the plug loosens her up, while the numbing cream helps with pain. We drank one night and she decided to try it, and ever since then she's been down to take it up the ass pretty often, about twice a week

i have the feeling that if i did that she would be asking for it a lot more.

I'm the person that's been telling you to do it but this guy's plan is also good
If you don't mind doing it either way why not get something out of the deal too? :^)

thanks for the advice. if anyone wants i will post pic of me wearing something

I kind of want

ok. here you go.

Niiice
Stockings don't match though.

Kek you dont have a fucking gf

Good sissy, now do a sexy dance for us, faggot.

yeah well she bought them

Bumble Bee Camp

Probably lmao
@OP post pics of her or it's fake

Best
Before
Christmas

Bonne Bouffe Créole

Does she have a penis?

say no instantly faggot

British Become Cucks

Banging Bitches Cunt

Booty Butt Cheeks

i'm not gonna show her or my face. so if you fagoots dont believe me now thats your problem. bunch of eternal virgins

You faggot matherfucker. Do you think we are fucking stupid, go fuck yourself with your fucking bullshit queer lies. We all know you probably stole these from your mother or sister, telling us you have a GF, go fuck your self again, if anything you've only ever sucked the family dog off, whilst jerking off in related moms panties. You poor loser fucker. Go fucking suck down another load from your fuck-boy queer buddy down the street. Coming here with your fucking lies. Fuck you. KYS.

Oh chad. Come back from Tennis practice did ya?

Show us more of your sister

Okay I believe you