Mega nigger goes around Memphis sacking dead beat dads and posting the videos on YouTube

Mega nigger goes around Memphis sacking dead beat dads and posting the videos on YouTube.

youtu.be/RLatjdAyr3U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXA0y8pjodw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

High art by nigger standards.

this was fucking great

YEAH SETUP
YEAH SETUP

He's going to get himself shot.

this was pretty fucking funny, almost everyone gets one hit ko'd

is this even legal? i know process servers can be crafty as hell but an unprovoked tackle can't be okay in the eyes of the law can it?

Wel the guy is atleast 300lbs and is putting some fast twitch muscles into his hit..

Il give them this it's pretty funny.. He nails one white guy and the white guy starts rolling around farting. A few looked fake but he really really hurts some people so I think it might have started as a joke and now it's real or he was always doing it for real and yeah I assume he is going to get shot at some point.

It also gives you a glimpse into how fucked up these black communities are .

Off by one

No I can't imagine it's legal he could literally kill someone.. He's knocking people out at rolling rinks, sidewalks, pools, ramming them into walls etc.

Pretty funny to see him hit someone into a pool and then he and his 300lbs try to doggie paddle out

It's all fun and games until a nigger pulls out a gun and someone gets shot.

yeah i figured but regardless this is funny as hell to me, i want more videos like this.

i hope this takes off and other giganiggas try this out

Can kids not recognize a fake these days? Have social cues and recognition of same become so alien to them?

is a full body tackle really that powerful?
all these guys didnt get up after getting hit, pretty sure all of these are fake

Fake (and gay)

But it still made me lol a few times

look at his size and then compare that to some of the dudes he tackles, hell even some of them were like middle-aged. even if you were prepared to receive a tackle like that it would still absolutely wreck your shit, this isn't fake.

if it's not fake, he's a good guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=hXA0y8pjodw

>someone's never been hit in the solar plexus

a tackle that hard, caught unawares can and will absolutely fuck you up.

Are you high? Look at how these guys react when a random guy with a camera and some other dude come up to them and starts making conversation. They're all in on it.

Let it go.

I assume you haven't played football before. I played at a div 5 Texas football school and yes a getting hit by a 250-300lb person moving quickly feels like you've been in a car crash. (If it's a direct hit) it's why blindside sacks on QBs are so devastating.

yeah a charging 300+ pound object is not powerful at all. newtons laws are as fake as this video

could kill some one. im pretty sure a couple of those guys died. like laid out not moving not breathing and that one in the barber shop the guy got crushed against the wall and metal screen door. wrought iron bruh

Muh sides

I laughed so hard when he bulldozed this mcdouble nigger.

Based black man. Need more people like this to fix the nigger community.

>decking niggers for laughs
>fixing anything
pick one and only one

these guys are immediately reacting negatively to seeing a camera, just like those guys in the IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO! videos

niggers are quick to anger and are very untrusting of those they don't recognize and especially big motherfuckers and guys filming that aren't from the neighborhood

Yeah nigger sees a camera and is about to hit the guy with a chair when Gigga Nigger lays him out

Actually niggers have to be put in line with violence, if more people like this guy enforced proper Behaivor with violence the black community would be better off

>he knocked that nigger the fuck out
Niggers are funny I'll give them that

>could kill some one. im pretty sure a couple of those guys died.

Good, they're deadbeat niggers. He's cleaning up his community.

well if these guys were sending the money they should be sending (or better yet be there for the kids) this wouldn't be needed

he's doing a service, guaranteed that every single one of those guys that got tackled started looking over their shoulders from then on out lol

Most of these guys look to be in their 40s.

It's fake

it's a promotional stunt for some rappers.

So what? Anybody who abandons their children is a piece of shit.

Kill em all I don't give a fuck.. Was just saying.

>volunteer to be pile driven by 300lb man
>do it for money$
Maybe but they would have to be paying a lot, this could kill you or permantly disable you

the darkest white man to roam this planet

Are you living in a gated community where you have no experience about things you think you do because you saw it on the internet? Serious question. You're applying critical thinking. When is the last time you have seen a nigger or black person apply critical thinking in a tense moment?

Bruh, it don't matter if you're coming at them with a camera on. If you say some shit that challenges their nigger authority complex, than they have to respond to it or they are soft in the eyes of the community. Once they are thought as soft, the rest of the community treats 'em like a pack of hyenas treats a wounded gazelle.

Cute. Saved.

>division 5
so you're a runt or a pansy then?

this guy is great though. sometimes old-fashioned justice is the best to purge degeneracy

He's the uncle ruckus nigtown needs

The biggest gossip and shittalk website in the world, the biggest datamining project, facebook , is literally own by a jew with the name Suckerberg. I'm not even making this up, its so absurd that people aren't even thinking about it.

Just think about it: Suckerberg.

Suckerberg.

Really? Suckerberg?

Is this real life?

It's funny.

But it's all staged. You can't tackle a guy to serve him papers.

>the degeneracy police is real

Shiii

you think niggers are gonna go to the popo and cry? you think the police are gonna do anything but laugh once they hear they're deadbeat dads?

are you all fucking retarded.

this is the fakest shit ive ever seen

jesus christ

so you're telling me this nigger rammed at least 20 other niggers and not one of them went windmill mode? F.A.G. also a new car every one seems slightly suspicious