>loosers
can tell your not particularly intelligent
shall be giving you no more of my time

Leigh-Anne's arse

English is not his first language.

50s-90s America was the peak of human civilisation

American Butthole

webm related, me heeming a runt

got lost the other day and happened open this weird neighbourhood with big american type houses with expansive laws than disconnected each property from another. They were also on a sort of hill that made them seem even more american, because the different houses were at different heights.

You'd have to be a quadrillionaire to even imagine living in such a place

why is it racist to call people from pakistan pakis but its ok to call australians aussies?

alri

I'm an immigrant. I'm foreign. I'm not British. I wasn't born here. English isn't my first language, I speak with an accent. My skin isn't white. I voted Labour in 2015. I have two passports.

>so he's complaining about taking in 60k

I'm not complaining, I'm saying that if I didn't get the extra funds from the properties I wouldn't be so comfy in academia since the salaries are relatively low.

I could have been earning the £32k two years ago if I got an industry job, but with the passive income it doesn't make a difference so I prefer academia.

Thoughts?

dunno who to vote for

Do we have any resident Turks? I want to laugh at them

>why is it racist to call people from pakistan pakis but its ok to call australians aussies?

some twats up north kept marginalising them with that abbreviation

Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist-Leninist)

its from that reddit page
reddit.com/user/jolakaldi

sick of politics
why are there elections literally every five minutes rn

it originally wasn't racist to say paki
but over time people used it as a derogatory word
so now it's considered racist

Which Pepe best sums up your feelings right now?

cooked a very nice spicy chicken pho earlier and now ive got chilli under my finger nails and i just rubbed my eyes (and willy)

interesting sensations abound

>knowing that
back you go

and i am an alcoholic

am i cucked
am i based
am i redpilled
am i on the right board

youtube.com/watch?v=M43wsiNBwmo
Should I write Miss or Mrs to a woman I suppose to be unmarried?

yeah you'd really be slumming it on £32k

its the same that is happening now with words like man and woman and stuff

back to Sup Forums with you, redditman

modern life is great and infinitely preferable to the 50s

Wrong, it was hunter-gatherer societies

>you will never be a hunter/scout in a tribe, swimming in the sea, hunting, fucking cuties, raiding enemy tribes and generally living the completely natural human existence, without a single ounce of doubt that this isn't precisely the way life is meant to be

Agriculture and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

British millionaire houses are fucking shit to be honest

I'm on £33K and can barely afford rent (live in london)

makes me happy knowing that even though some user is earning 60k we are both still stuck on this shit website at 11pm.

The Neolithic Revolution was a mistake.

a cracka dont wanna read no motherfuckin book

>Agriculture and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

And I'm NOT a provincial. And if there's one twisted bastard in this general, it's this little Poortherner here. So congratulations, Chester. I've just officially outed you.

croydon?

does anyone have a webm of are bradders laughing? need it for another board

I like it

I've opted out, but would opt back in for a qt gf

all I want in life's a little bit of love to take the pain away

He's right, I've had exactly the same thoughts in isolation.

what are you renting an entire flat to yourself?
Honestly Sup Forums is a brilliant hobby.

Currently reading Strunk & White's The Elements of Style. Expect the linguistic quality of my posts to skyrocket in the next few months.

mentioned

need babestation gf

>tfw happier than someone on 60k

28k in east london. literally have nothing, if i dont get a payrise soon im actually going to have to move. so depressing.

i'm doing a-okay

Miss for unmarried

agreed

I'm on 32k a year and struggle to pay rent or bills

haha yeah so co-
*gets scalped by a rival tribe*

wrong

wrong

>exam in 3 days
>have done literally fuck all work

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my sexual currency has gone through the roof since I got a sixpapck tbphwy

this one

smoking should be illegal

interesting how Sup Forums types are moving onto to Kaczynskite ideology

wanting to go back to 1788 wasn't edgy enough, now it's time to go back to 1788 BC

She looks weird af when her hair is tied back

why is it

Fucking normies taking the 'fucking normies' nomenclature and thinking they're not absolute runt normies

Lmao

Anyone else read books at the gym? I've never seen anyone else do it but I don't understand why. I take 3-4 minute rests between sets so why just sit there twiddling my thumbs?

me and the gf used to watch films

when she chose it was always shit like 'ps i love you' or shitty unfunny films

when i chose, i chose kino like tarkovsky, kurosawa, Kieslowski and so on

>born into your profession
>spend your younger years occasionally learning the tricks of the trade from your father,
Your "profession" was performing back-breaking labor until death. You're confusing peasant with artisan/craftsman.
>mostly fugging village cuties and enjoying nature
Since when is rampant premarital sex part of the romanticized peasant lifestyle? Also, by "enjoying nature" I hope you mean toiling in a dirt field that reeks of cow shit from dawn until dusk.
>around 20, get married to cutest village cutie, she will remain faithful for her entire life without question
That cutest cutie would still be disfigured by a life of disease and malnutrition.
>life generally goes on, you take over from your father when he grows old and you find your profession both rewarding and easy
Again, that profession is busting your ass all day for some lord until your body can't stand it anymore and you're confined to a pile of straw on a dirt floor.
>have your own children, experience the joy of raising them your own way, in a kind, loving environment and watch them grow until they can take over from you
You mean raise them in a way that the nobles and church approve of. You're injecting a lot of personal freedom into the lives of borderline slaves.
>spend your twilight years fishing and having banter with you old playmates, who are now your lifelong friends
You mean dying of disease or suffering in horrible pain from a life of unforgiving labor until you pass away.
>die peacefully in your home, surrounded by your extensive family, believing with complete conviction that you are going to heaven
Die painfully from an affliction so horrible you believe it to be a divine punishment, get sent to die as expendable infantry for your lord, or become crippled and pray for the pain to cease until you wither away, probably while your sons are out toiling for their lord.

Imagine being such a pathetic malcontent runt that you idolize chattel slavery.

bugman post

something vaguely 'sheedesque about this post

Humans used to wander the earth happily picking berries, eating nuts off the ground, and skinny dipping until the Zog arrived to grant us division of labour

>labor

Ah yes, dying quickly believing you will see your loved ones soon, so much worse than dying slowly and painfully, shitting yourself in a hospital bed with tubes going into you, surrounded by beeping machines, and believing you are about to just blink out of existence.

Much worse.

These afro pride pages really do not like Jews

wish I was a hunter gatherer in modern day south-central europe

thought it was a fart
but it was a shart
went to the mart
to do my part
take a pic of my arse

you can learn about alot of unwritten stuff here.

marsha may's vagina looks oddly large

Nah

“All crafts, trades and arts have profited from the division of labour; for when each worker sticks to one particular kind of work that needs to be handled differently from all the others, he can do it better and more easily than when one person does everything. Where work is not thus differentiated and divided, where everyone is a jack-of-all-trades, the crafts remain at an utterly primitive level.” – Immanuel Kant

>Ah yes, dying quickly believing you will see your loved ones soon, so much worse than dying slowly and painfully, shitting yourself in a hospital bed with tubes going into you, surrounded by beeping machines, and believing you are about to just blink out of existence.
>Much worse.

unironically do this.

at first i used to try and find a middle ground between what she likes and what I like, but she'd fall asleep anyway and waste really good movies she would have enjoyed

just watch whatever i want now

fucking hell lad get to a charger quick

>1788 BC
>hunter gatherers

c'mon

OH LOOK

Another French terrorist attack. But who cares lads? Let's bring in more Muslims yeah? Vote lib dems.

i don't have a fedora big enough for this post

>le 50s

Enjoy dying from smallpox you underage freak

>anyone who says anything other than "doing a poo" or talking about what drugs they took on their most recent sesh is Sup Forums

Make a revision plan for the time you've got left, and stick to it. Start right now, and don't stop until the exam is over.

>exams in 4 days

I would be living a much less comfortable life and casting envious glances at my friends who went into more profitable professions and are now making £40k - £80k. Hell, my roommate from school is now in Yankland making over $150k, I'd probably feel too poor to interact with him properly.

It would make me leave academia.