Numale libcuck gets so angry at his alt-right friend...

>Numale libcuck gets so angry at his alt-right friend, that he shuts down his popular podcast and creates a shitty new one no one listens to
>Now Maddox just gave away all of the bonus paid podcasts for free with Dick getting nothing in return

Ultimate lesson: Don't be friends with a libcuck like Maddox

Cuck-cast

#TeamCock

Who /thedickshow/ here?

What's all this then? Who is the alt-right friend of Maddoxxmission?

Get raped, buddy!

Also, what the everlasting fuck is up with the facebook group? It's the most garbage fanbase in the world

I'll miss having this podcast to listen to every week
Atleast I can check out the Dick show and hope its good
Is it as good as the Biggest Problem in the Universe was?

MADKEKS cuck cuck MADKEK cuck cuck cu-cuck?

No. Neither person alone is worth listening to. the entire point is that they complemented one another in viewpoints and respect. it's gone now, it was like a firework going off for 2 years. we will always have the memories.

neither one of them had anything to say about the break up out side of "creative differences" everything else is 100% bullshit fanboy maddox sux speculation.

>neither one of them had anything to say about the break up out side of "creative differences" everything else is 100% bullshit fanboy maddox sux speculation.

Listen to one of the newer TDS episodes. Dick said maddox gave him a choice: be replaced with a new cohost, or end the show. Dick chose the latter.

He's just an angry cuck that doesn't want to admit being a liberal poisons your ability to hear opinions that aren't your own.

Dick's Patreon reflects who is in the right.

YEEEEAAAAAHH-HAHAHAHAHAHA, BUDDY!

>It was good to hear boisterous coconuts call in to the last show. A portend of more to come

anyone have the newest bonus ep?

I want to support the patreon but i dont want my money going to dustin.

>Neither person alone is worth listening to. the entire point is that they complemented one another in viewpoints and respect.

Perfectly said.

Cuck cuck cuck, cuck cuck cuck. Cuck cuck cuck cuck!

what is this hairstyle called?

Male pattern baldness.

That video, geezus I don't know if it was some kind of 4D chess on Maddox's part to get publicity through controversy, but up until that point I had no fucking reason to believe Maddox was autistic.
It's not even I disagree with what he said, but it's the lack of awareness of it, did he seriously think he could make a video that says "cuckholding is okay" and not get raped by the internet?
I mean he made himself canon fodder.

He didn't even package his argument in a way that would reveal the insecurities of people who do throw around that word as a meme-insult.

I mean he is either
>so far up his own ass that he doesn't even understand or care what people think of him anymore - which would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that he's an entertainer and his income is dependent on what people think of him
>Autistic and lacks self-awareness
>Using the controversy to generate publicity, knowing that the people who are ripping into him aren't his "target market"

>Dick ranting about Maddox on last week's Episode
>Saying Maddox is shit with computers who can't keep a site up
>Alluded to the email that Maddox wanted Dick to politely leave the show for the sake of Sean and the other little people who depend on the show
>Maddox would whine because Dick didn't express his gratuity for buying snacks

Maddox better man up and respond to Dick's charges. Fuck this "higher ground" bullshit I want feuds.

Maddox won't respond because he knows he was in the wrong.

Maddox is what in this mid-30s now? That's like 80 in Internet years.

He's so fucking out of touch and also influenced by his liberal friends that he doesn't understand modern shitposting much less Sup Forums. Which is ironic because this is the guy who made satirical articles rallying against Vegetarianism.

Dick is also a relatively old man but he keeps awareness, he posts on Sup Forums and gets its misanthropic attitude.

I just like how Xihuan becomes as silent as the grave whenever Maddox is brought up.