PIT:James Harrison stems retirement talk after loss to the Patriots
GB: Rodgers' amazing run ends in NFCCG blowout
SF:Kirk Cousins might be on 49ers radar this offseason
ATL: Matt Ryan slays Pack, Falcons headed to SB51
NE: Brady dominates, heads to seventh Super Bowl
NE: OWL BOUND
ATL: OWL BOUND

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5sandiego.com/2017/01/23/chargers-john-pagano-is-leaving-for-oakland-raiders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CLE is fucking up already

Why does Cleveland keep doing everything wrong?

Edelman is underrated as a receiver. I'd take him any day over Brown and OBJ.

Why does Brady trigger sp so hard? You'd think he'd be our guy since he likes trump and triggers libshits?

Wish that kike would make another Burgertyme -- with Gronk or Billy Bob, preferably.

nth for ratbirds

Clearly this shows that the Rams are a better team.

tfw you finally get to be optimistic about your team for the first time since steve mcnair and eddy george stepped foot on the gridiron

Counter point: Maybe its just that hard to have a winning season when you're guaranteed 2 loses against >tfw2intelligent2lose.png Bellicheck in that division. The guy strikes me as that one ball coach that could definitely do it.

The advantage of being in the same division as the Jets, Bills, and Fins

Tom Brady

To be fair, it's not up to the Pats how the other teams play or are coached.

Is this finally our year?

>Pats haven't won an Owl since 2015

How do fans even live with such a shitty organization?

>GB: Gang of men "run the table" on Aaron Rodgers's ass

lel

post your team and your face for your chances next season

>giving Collins 50 mil
Fucking why

>brady will win even without gronk

impressed

You're rooting for the good guys, right, Sup Forums?

back to back owls for the town incoming

fuck this gay ass sport

Go eat your mother

Of course

>panthers

>Pats
>Owl

memes

>patriots

>Patsfags think their shitty defense that hasn't faced dick all season can stop Julio
>Patsfags think Brady without Gronk can keep up with two white manlets
>Patsfags think their schedule babby team can beat the real deal
the butthurt is going to be glorious when they lose. Couldn't even beat Seattle in Gillette how the fuck are they suppose to beat Atlanta?

>bears

>cowboys

julio will get under 70 yards

Is it true BasedDFZ from twitsp got tickets for the Superb Owl?

I heard he's taking Cam Jewton.

Raiders

But the reason the Patriots play teams with losing records is because they're always shitting on the Jets/Dolphins/Bills, who would otherwise have 8-8 or 9-7 records if they didn't get 2-0'd by the Pats almost every year.

And the Rams are literal shit so they're feeding the otherwise 7-9 or 8-8 Seahawks/Niners/Cardinals free wins.

So no fucking shit.

F A L C O N S

You faggots couldn't even beat the Chargers in Atlanta Holy shit lmao

>jets

likley

kek please bring romo so they have a chance

>colts

looking up with grigson gone, but i still think pagano is moderately retarded and will end up wasting most of luck's career

Don't the Patriots make everyone else have a losing record though?

Redskins

>pagano still there

good luck senpai

>yfwdcwdsb

Why the hell are Falcons fans getting so uppity? Congrats you beat two injured teams with terrible defense and incompetent coaching

The Patriots are gonna fucking blow you cucks out and you will crawl back into your hole

packers

>we paid Collins bigtime

I'm completely fine with this. At least NOW the F.O knows we need to keep the most important pieces of our offense and defense.

Pats

>Irsay hasn't OD'd yet
>literal cancer is still coaching

t. a-a-ron rodger dodger

Fuck my wife's son's grilled cheese is taking forever to defrost and my microwave is broken. Gonna rewatch the NFC title game in the meantime

t. panthcuck

Get an actual QB in the draft this year.

>yfw they bring in chip kelly to be GM

>have matt moore AND derek anderson, two top 10 qbs
>get rid of or bench them for kaepernick v1.001

at this point my only hope is that irsay gets fucked up on bath salts before a meeting and kills pagano and then himself

>better out of division record than within it

Bill works in mysterious ways

yeah the pats might get blown out. brady has only beat big ben and flacco this year. he has played a bunch of backups.

I hope the falcons finally get that ring

You people are gonna be in for a rude awakening
Elite LBs are gonna be getting paid fat stacks this off season
Melvin Ingram bout to cash in

>Raiders name John Pagano as assistant coach

Is he the one that called the >Colts ST fail??

>seachickens

you're forgetting what happens to every player the browns pick up to make a splash and reinvigorate the organization- drugs and injury

>Melvin Ingram bout to cash in

I hope not. I mean, he's a good pairing with Bosa, but he's not worth elite money.

John Pagano literally worked for the Colts dummy

i promise you if pats win this sb football is dead.

He's a good defensive coach, should really help the D, but it might cause a rift between KNJ and Him

fox5sandiego.com/2017/01/23/chargers-john-pagano-is-leaving-for-oakland-raiders/

>Pats are schedule and system babbys

What a surprise.

>OBJ
Yes.
>Brown
Nah, man.

I'm a Pats fan but it's easy to see Brown is the best thing going right now.

Uh, John Pagano was with the Chargers and I'm glad he's fucking gone.

Get ready for prevent defense a lot.

I would take Freeman and Jones on my team before I take Brady any day.

PAN GRILLED TASTE IN ABOUT A WHAT!?

GOD DAMN IT

I NEED TO KNOW

Would you take KNJ over him?

pls no bully the Falcon-bros

I don' t know what the fuck you're talking about, most of these Atlanta fans are humble and nice. If they want to thump their chest a little about their team, it's within their rights.

Atlanta made the NFC their bitch in these playoffs. The blew past Seattle and Green Bay who were hyped to no end all season long. Atlanta deserves to enjoy this moment.

And I'm a Patsfag myself.

No, that's Chuck Pagano.

They're professionals it'll be fine. KNJ needs help anyway. I hope Pagano can help us create some pressure on the QB.

Also it's been speculated Pagano will handle the day to day for the DBs which is perfect

Well you're an idiot.

>one of the dumbest fucking comments regarding the NFL i've ever seen on this dogshit board and dogshit general
>is a literal fucking leaf

wow what a coincidence

>Jamie Collins gets big 4-year, $50 million contract extension from Browns
Going for that 0-16 next season?
JUST

Since 2011, the Patriots have a .777 winning percentage in their division and a .783 winning percentage outside their division.

Maybe these Patriot haters are onto something...

and I would take Gronk and Edleman as my slot over Brady, my god i'm just jizzing thinking about this team.

>piss easy schedule because the NFL has a quantity over quality problem
>only good quarterbacks they've faced is Joe Flacco and Russell Wilson
>only reason the defense looked good is because the offense never left the field and they only faced one decent offense all season and lost against them AT HOME
>playoffs were against Bork and a flu ridden, sleep deprived Steelers, with one of their best players injured in the first quarter.
I won't be shocked if they lose, they've been a meme team all year.

pats

Lel this. Dudes been in the league for 4 years now and doesn't know how to wrap up qbs for a sack still. Bosa outplays the fuck out of him while recievimg the most attention from
the oline

I wouldn't take either. But trust me pagano will just give the opposing offense chunk yardage by calling stupid prevent calls for absolutely no reason. Idk maybe with your guys personnel it might work better

Based Bears

everyone good is getting paid

but Collins takes plays off and probably did other stuff that got him sent out of Boston

IS MATTY ICE

E L I T E
L
I
T
E

>Joe Flacco
>good

Holy shit did you guys see Alex Mack crying after that NFCCG? Really cements the fact that the Browns are an eternal dumpster fire

hey this should have a seizure warjnbr dfbjk rdfl bkjer dbjqke kbj relkjq tob'ojk[l]p,kmpojctguyfxtdxgfcgvjyhull,kkplnojiihJKLP;[L]POKYHBJUPNOKJICGM,FG NNGVBG

He's been Elite. Just needed the right playcalling to get things going. If he wins the owl then he's easily top 20 all time Qbs

>vikings

fine
>only good quarterback they've faced is Russell Wilson
the point still stands that the Patriots are paper tigers and it'll take Matt Ryan shitting all over himself for them to win and he's been consistent all season

Who the fuck is talking about Joe Flacco?

Gonna get Fitz that ring

Atlanta has a 22nd-25th ranked defense, while the Pats have a top defense in points. Atlanta does have the best offense, but the Pats have a top 5 offense as well, so it's definitely going to be a showdown. Ranks aren't the be-it-all,I feel the Falcons pass rush is going to be an issue, but it will be alright Patsbro. Belichick will figure something out. Brady and McDaniels have faced a Quinn-type defense, and Brady along with Belichick have learned from the past. And if they lose, they will not go down without a fight.

pic related, fifty turns through a SB51 simulator. Any concern among Pats fans here?

Interesting

whoops, meant this one

In reality the Falcons should win 100% of the time, but this is the NFL and pats have somehow managed to win before...

ripip, user
F

>guaranteed locks
>in the NFL
shoo shoo go away leaf