I'm 18 and work 45 hours a week for £90, should I kill myself?

I'm 18 and work 45 hours a week for £90, should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/national-minimum-wage/worker-disputes-over-minimum-wage
gov.uk/pay-and-work-rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 19 don't have a job
Going college in 2 months for the first time
Should I not kill myself

No you should just get a better job.

The guy who I work for said he'd kill me if I leave, and I very much believe he would.

Wait, did you fuck up? If you meant 900, then you're in a fine position. If you really earn 2 dollars an hour then you would be better off not having a job and focusing on cutting expenses.

im 19 i work 34 hours a week for 10$

should i start popping dilaudid again

What kind of immigrant tier job do you do that pays £2 an hour?!

No I didnt fuck up. I'm basically a slave

Nononono. Don't listen to these people. If you're earning £2 an hour, then maybe speak to your employer... That's below minimum wage, hence it's illegal. If they say tough shit, you don't want to work there. Besides, not many people that're 18 even have jobs.

He owns two stores. One is a Deli sandwich store the other sells cigarettes and cigars. I work in both

You're just in the wrong line of work. Blowjobs pay well.

yeah just go ahead and kill yourself

Jesus loves you bro repent and follow him it's not worth it to die early

If I give Jesus blowjobs will he pay me?

Do you not have parents?!? If my kid came and told me some paki cunt (I'm assuming paki as its a corner shop) is paying them £2 an hour for a 45 hour week I would go and flatten him.
user, where in the UK are you?

I'm just going to kill myself fuck this shit

i am home sick and gets 1450eur a month for not doing anything.

yes, fucking kill yourself.

Mate if you are from the UK there is a great option for you, first get fit, then enlist in the British Army.

the hours a work bro I don't have time to get fit.

I don't know what that squiggle meark means. But when I was in high school, I delivered pizza for 2$ a hour, worked for some eygiption bastard. I did that for a couple months. It wasn't worth it. I didn't realise how much it sucked until I left.
But yes you should leave. It doesn't matter how easy your job is you can find something so much better regardless of age.

>I don't want to quit in case he kills me, I'll just kill myself instead

Nailed it man. Nothing anyone can do. You'd know what I mean if you met him

I'd rather die by my own hand then someone elses.

well nobody here is going to stop you, go ahead pussy

what is your job?

Ok you're in the UK right? Just quit. Its not like he can shoot up your house. If he come just jam a sharpen stick at him. Throw rock at him from your roof.

What area do you live?
Stop being a pussy, pakis are the weakest race on earth....
Go join your local edl group and burn his shops to the ground

You are literally wasting your time. You're probably spending more money to get there than you're getting paid. Stop showing up immediately, report the person to the police, and find literally any minimum wage unskilled labor job. You can make more money panhandling in the meantime.

i'm twennynine and work 60h a week for around 3500 Euros
should I choke the chicken?

>He owns two stores. One is a Deli sandwich store the other sells cigarettes and cigars. I work in both
The National Minimum Wage applies to you. See how to complain here:
>gov.uk/national-minimum-wage/worker-disputes-over-minimum-wage

>gov.uk/pay-and-work-rights

You're probably owed a shitton in back pay too.

kek are you out of your mind?

I thought for a second my friend antoine has posted a selfie

Nothing I can do, I Dont want him to get fucked by police cause he offered me a job when no one else would

I work this 60h week shift for seven weeks and then I'm finished. It's a temporary job. But the extra hours pay like fuck. 3500 is an estimate, might go up.

I'm 29 soon to be 30 yet haven't worked in 2 years, last job was for amazon living comfortably on my military pension feels good man

Just kill your boss problem solved. Take their job like its king of the hill

>Should i kill myself?
The answer is no obviously. Just because you don't have the job you want or just because you don't see yourself as what you want...that just means you don't have what you want, and the world goes around...people don't always have what they want, that is a natural fact.
So instead of killing yourself, do different stuff, be more, search for more, risk more.
Just stop looking at your life so much...stop thinking that your life is the most important thing in the world. Suicide is for egotistical fuckers that don't want to find a different perspective.

Read a book, nigger.

>I Dont want him to get fucked by police cause he offered me a job when no one else would
He didn't offer you a job, he offered you virtual slavery and is both taking advantage of you and breaking the law.

You asked "should I kill myself?" My answer is no, you should stand up for your rights and fuck this guy over. And, when he is forced to pay he tries to sack you, take him to an industrial tribunal and fuck him some more

No, I'm not a left-wing anarcho-communist. I'm actually slightly right of centre, run my own small company and have been a 288a director of bigger ones. I just hate exploitative employers - they get us all a bad name.

This

Don't really know how things work in the UK, but it doesn't really matter if you're driven to contemplating suicide. At least become as much of a pain in the ass for him as possible before you bite the dust. Report him, get some dirt on him or just burn his car before you kill yourself, don't let that resentment go to waste.

Oh shit...you too? Fuck

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to pay you that little. I would quit or at least report that.

I'm 9 months I work 340 hours a week for 10 million dollars

toddler !!! MODS!!!!!

A week has 168 hours.

>OP is an illegal immigrant and got rat trapped by his own kind

OP turn yourself into immigration. They won't deport you, they will detain you and release you with a fixed term.

>A week has 168 hours.
what is overtime?

where in the UK are you mate? want me to fuck him up?

hold up user, he's on to something..

go on

7 multiply by 24 hours.
You are young and you are stupid. If you were my kid, i would punch you in the face and look you up on the bathroom for a week user.
You have a keyboard to answer because being stupid doesn't mean you can't have money to buy shit. You are just the most retarded shit i've seen today...furries and trap lovers included.
Oh fuck, i prefer that this shithead wastes his life shoving dicks up his ass instead of giving him a chance to keep talking!

Internet hard man spotted
>I trembled as I typed that

I'm not rising to your shit-tier bait.

I laugh at work fags. I never work. I love getting up early and then drinking on my porch laughing at work fags going to get coffee because it's so early lol but they have no other choice..

gave me that (you) didn't you?

just look for ecchi

I'll fuck you up too pissboy

1st that is a lie, minimum wage for 18 year olds is £5.60 per hour, so your 45 hour week would be £252, subtract NI contributions and low level tax if you made sure to get your right tax code would leave you about £210

So why you lying?

I don't think it counts when I'm pointing out what a dumb cunt you are, rather than let you bask in the glory of your trolling

But you can have this one too, if it makes you feel better about yourself

I have a neighbor with a loud truck that always wakes me up at 6 am, I laugh and say have fun working lol fag, then I go back to sleep thinking about the weed i'm smoking all day

Of course you will, sonny.

Just bring a box to stand on. Oh, and friends. Bring friends.....if you have any

>I'm 18
>work
>£90 a week
You're doing okay for being a kid. Keep on keepin' on

Well you are the one giving me. Imagine if it was money?!?!

If you're working 45 hours a week for £90/hour, why should you want to kill yourself?
If you're working 45 hours a week for £2/hour, why should you want to kill yourself? You should want to kill your employer.

I'd be an absolute shithouse if I had a job paying that little. OP you need to sort that shit you little pussy.

Oh, don't worry. I'll give you all the insults you can handle, but you can't exactly pay the mortgage with them, can you?

I don't think I'd give a fuckwit like you money, though. I saw you coming ITT and I'd see you coming IRL

This is your last (You) - spend it wisely

Well, you really got angry...
Why you care so much about what people say online user?
Don't worry...i'm not against you,i'm user as much as you are.
You should just take less baits and be more patient...wouldn't that be wise?
Faggot.

Durham

Thats what im saying you faggot, Im being payed less then I legally should.

Then take it up with a court, go to citizen's advice, get legal representation and fight for your money.

Unless you are actually on a government ran work experience, then you are fucked.

Also the fact you haven't done anything about it makes you the flaming faggot.

Ive had this job for a week, you sound like the type of guy who only goes on Sup Forums for the traps.

OMG all this fucking childish whining, stop being a fucking beta and get something done about it.

Before you started work you would have had a contract, if you didn't sign a contract then you are a fucking fool.

If you are paid by cash, even more so.

>killing yourself because you're 18 and working under minimum wage for some pajeet.

You might as well kys if you thought that was a good reason to kys. Surely you can take him to court for breaking the law on minimum wage, or at least threatening you with death if you left? Man up, stop being a pussy, sue him out of business.

Are you retarded? I didnt sign shit what im saying is this is all illegal, Read my words next time faggot

Yes kys

and end up dead as a result, nice one user you know how the world works for sure

Its called a pound, in England its our currency believe it or not.

kill him instead of killing yourself u pathetic cuck

>wire recording device to body
>threaten to leave - get the death threat recorded
>sue that bitch and run down the company for violation of human rights

now as for why you're in that position its probably due to lack of direction and ambition. what do you like to do with youre life? why (very important)? once you have those two questions answered pursue them

pic related
>you

>wanting to suicide because you've worked for someone for a week illegally
>saying you have a better understanding of how the world works

It's one or the other, mate.

Fucking hell kid take your own advice and read things yourself. When you start work if it was legal you would have signed a contract and given bank details.

The fact you didn't yes means it is illegal, and no doubt you are paid cash in hand. Which means you are dodging the tax man and probably collecting benefits at same time, getting time off work to go sign on (even though that isn't a thing anymore).

I told you, to go get it sorted by getting legal representation, talk to the CAB or go to court.

Instead you sit in here and whine like a fucking 5 year old. Keep getting cucked you stupid window licking fucktard.

Guaranteed English, cause only the English would bend over and get anally raped while complaining about it when given advice.

that was the idea kiddo

shit advice.

That is because you are an idiot 18 year old who thinks they know everything.

Go cry to mummy, you were told what to do, stop sucking your boss' cock, you mongoloid.

im not op faggot.