Where are all the faggots that voted for this fool, I wanna punch you in the fucking face

Where are all the faggots that voted for this fool, I wanna punch you in the fucking face

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40571914
youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*mechanical bot sound in the distance*

but you won't. Cause your just a little boy on the internet during summer break. Fuck off. He's still your president. lol. you nigger

zzzzzzz.weak.

Here is what America and Americans don't want people to know.

--------------------------------------

So in the years 2000 - 2015, over 200,000 underage girls were married in the US. The youngest being 10 year old girls and 11 year old boys.

3,500 children were married in New Jersey between 1995 and 2012.

A 14 year old girl married a 74 year old man in Alabama.

And only last month did New York state finally get round to banning any child under 17 from marrying.

So what is your excuse again America?

Land of the Free Predators
Home of the Paedos

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/

EDIT: Fuck this 5 stage captcha shite

Y r u so tired of winning?!

Full text of the Trump Jr emails.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40571914

Well, marriage is a legal term here in the US. In order to get better deals on taxes, have rights in hospitals, and function more easily in the world, a marriage can be extremely beneficial. It very well could be that many of these marriages were set up to get better health insurance, especially in the case of the 74 year old man. Besides that, I'd point out that your listing of worst case scenarios (ie.

Here botty botty

Gore bot is new. Atleast its keeping it to 1 post per, roughly, 10 seconds.

bot shit just got real

Not a troll, passing on information that is backed by government statistics, and it isn't a clerical error as you tried to pass it off as.

The simple fact is this, 200k+ underage girls were married, it doesn't matter if they were 11 or 15 or 17, they were under age.

And if you check that site, 16 states have a no-need for parental consent to marry a child of ANY age.

Haha
youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ

ill give you 1$ for each you do..

Americas best joke yet!, well done.

Bring it cuck boy.
6025 Stellhorn Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana.

I'll be waiting for your bluepill'd liberal ass. But we all know you won't do shit.

If you do show, bring your girlfriend so I can dump thick redneck nut in her cunt while you lay on the ground with two shiners.

Capitalism never rests this is what makes America great