Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dkTtqHXcwD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause I don't wanna be a forever alone loser

Have you ever been in love? its pretty simple

don't fall in love with a whore

+cohabitation agreement prior to marrying
+prenuptial agreement - doesn't protect the increase in value of your house if you have one (least not here), but does protect the value/investment at the time of marriage that you put in.
Problem (largely) solved.

Simply don't have enough money for 50% to make a difference.

Because it isn't decided by coin toss.

It is not a gamble unless you are a nigger.

How did marriage become a thing?

Prenups are definitely they way to go. My current gf says she would never accept tho. Says I'm expecting failure.

Prenuptial / cohab agreements can and do protect increased value of the house *if you write them to include a clause to protect that increased value.*

Source: I just wrote a prenup with my wife that does exactly that. Basically, the prenup says "this is how shit should be broken down fairly if we split up.

You can include a clause that says, "Any increase in value of a residence shall be split equally (or however you want it split). Appraised value of the home as of date of this agreement is X."

Because dying alone is a scary though.

She only says that because she makes / has less money than you, and wants to reserve the right to rake you over the coals if you split up.

Good thing most (sane) people don't marry the girlfriend they have when they're 16.

I'd rather be a forever alone loser than get married.

Marriage provides no benefit for the man. The woman can spend years getting sandwiched between nigger cocks while you're out there busting your ass for the money she spends on frivolous crap, and then when she invariably finds your replacement, she'll take off with 75% of what's yours and there's fuck all you can do about it unless you want to go to prison.

And God forbid you should have a child.

Not as scary as divorce IMO

Because my GF is a gorgeous, blonde hair, blue eyed, all American dream girl. With a body shaped by the gods and a heart of gold. Smart, funny, and makes a 6 figure salary at the hospital she works at.

All of that combined with the fact that every night she eagerly jumps on my dick and bounces like it's made of Flubber while making the most heavenly noises known to man... Makes it well worth the risk.

She's fucking crazy about me so I'm all good.

I'm 38 years old and will probably never get married. I've been in many long term relationships though. Fuck marriage, women aren't worth it.

It's embarrassing but unemployed

The key to gambling isn't to walk up to the table, piss out random bets, and "see what happens."

This is why the failure rate in marriage is so high. "We love each other." isn't enough. Fuck "We love each other." You also need to align on children, budget, life goals, communication, and a host of other things.

If you are in your twenties, you should not marry. You don't even know who the fuck you are. How can you marry someone else who's equally ignorant?

If you are in love with her but hope that one thing will change, you should not marry. She's not going to change for you. Idiot.

You are ready to marry when you can see the person for who they are. Good and bad. When you can take all that and say "I'm good with this for the rest of my life." and not feel like you are settling.

If you feel like you are settling, you will fail. If you can't keep your dick out of all that pussy out there, you will fail.

Too many people gamble. Don't. Play from the house perspective. Know the odds. Control the game. Make sure that there's always an upside for you. If you can't do that, don't gamble.

heh heh dumbass.
as soon as you get married, ALL that stops.

Good post

Ontario, Canada. Here, they cannot. The matrimonial home cannot be protected by a prenup.

Your original investment can be protected in it (when you split, it's seen as though she bought you out of your ownership/value before you married and that credit carries forward for final accounting if you split), but any increase in value is thus shared.

Both myself, and my girlfriend own houses, but mine will be pair off long before hers (and is worth more). Hers she uses as an income property, so it leads to a potentially awkward issue down the line (as she'd move into my house, not vice versa, but if we split, would have claim to 50% of it, where by default I'd have no claim to any of hers). While this would get largely washed out if I already owned to begin with (only the rise in value would be an issue). Not sure what I'd do TBH.

what's so casry about a divorce that a pre-nup can't fix?

*scary i think i have dyslexia

It's not a probability, user, simply a parameter based off of gathered data. You can't use a parameter and then apply that to whether or not you will get a divorce. You'll only become a part of the parameter. It's not damning.

I always have the talk with 'em early. It's not a hard talk, or shouldn't be. I've always been in a better position than my girlfriends.

I've pitched it as protection (IE: if my finances go down in flames, you need an exit strategy that doesn't screw you), or a simple "I have way more debt than you, we'd be nuts not to account for that in writing!".

But the reality is, it can be as simple is "what's mine is mine, what's yours is yours. I'm happy to share with you at whatever level we can work with while we're together. If we don't work out anymore, I don't want to continue to share with you, and I'm sure you don't want to share with me either".

Any slight bitching I've ever heard from that, I simply ask "If children are not involved (aka you didn't leave your employment/prospects/etc. to care for 'em), do you honestly think it's fair that I'd have to work for you, for the rest of my life, if things don't work out?". Anybody claiming you're unreasonable can't back that position with a solid argument (and your pre-nup might have to cover spousal support accordingly).

I'm going to be a junior doc by my mid 30's at the earliest.

I've had my share of promiscuous girls through my early 20's - 27. Have started paying girls 0 attention and have no intention of trapping myself in a time leeching relationship for the time being.

I'm just chasing my career and eventually $. Living like a pauper/hermit. Oddly I'm glad I've shagged the number of girls that I have, really makes you take women off the pedestal and easier to ignore.

I'm planning of dating mid 20's and upward as a 35 yo MD.

Good luck to everyone else.

Heh heh faggot, been married 10 years and it's still the same. Pussy still tight and money still good.

Know what else stays the same? Your disappointment, angst, and crippling loneliness... Oh yeah, and the feeling of your hand being the only thing that loves you when you need to get off.

Hope you're used to it by now, because that's most likely going to be your entire life until you finally give up and eat a bullet like the rest of these pathetic forever alone fucks.

>Dumbass

>as soon as you get married, ALL that stops.

Before we got married, my wife and I had sex all the time. After we got married, the frequency remained the same, but without roommates or other people in the house to deal with, it went from just positions to cosplay, lingerie, oils, and basically being able to defile any surface in the house that we want. I just smashed a catholic schoolgirl calling me Daddy last night.

If this isn't marriage for you, you are either not married and never have been, or you married the wrong woman and you are at fault for that.

This user understands

These guys get it

Depends on where you live for this gamble.
Not everywhere allows women to rape a mans savings if she feels like it.

Your poor faggot looser, make better decisions in where ever you are in your life, this is NOT the norm.

Try living in a country that isn't dogshit.

Thanks. I did get VERY lucky with my wife (the schoolgirl, giggity), but that was after we dated for about 6 years and lived together in there. We knew pretty much everything there was to know about each other by the time we got married, so really all it was was joining assets and finally getting our own place (dated since high school and into college)

IMO there's marriage like that (informed joining of lives) and then there's "marriage" like half the degenerate fucks in this thread are talking about:

>meet grill
>pussy game stronk
>6 months pass
>marry grill
>pussy evaporate
>waaaaaaah marriage is evil waaaaaaah

No they don't you fuck. Do you honestly think these two tards speak for all married couples? The truth is that it varies from couple to couple. largely depending on how healthy the relationship is.

It's not that high for my demographic. If you choose to not get married for whatever reason that's fine, but if I find someone I want to be with I won't be turned off by "scary statistics."

Most decent lawyers can fight a prenup (esp if you had kids or whatever)

If any of that were true you wouldn't be here faggot.

Pre knuckle agreement na mean?

>both speaking of personal experience

>neither claiming that all marriage is actually perfect

>REEEEEEEEEE THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE

The logic is strong with this one

Life's long enough to give it a try i guess

If it fucks, fly's or floats it's cheaper to rent

t. guy who no longer owns shit

I wont get into what all I lost because no one gives a fuck but it's very real

Marriage is just an economical concept that has been around for ages, when you build a healthy relationship with someone without money in the middle you have a couple. Marriage is status in avery boring lineal thinking many people is trained into. Is part of social status and social acceptance

No hymen no diamond
Fucking kek

this.

i'm recently divorced. was a waste of time; wife got lazy right after marriage, wanted everything her way, etc etc. divorce was the right move; now i just need to find a cute trap to suck my dick every day.

user, are you married? Divorced? Single? What's your background?

Experts suggest Private property

We're not talking about Canada. So fuck off leaf.

But it is and I am...

Faggot

I can still come here to laugh at pathetic broken down fucks like these.
And I do, HAHAHA

How to minimize your divorce rate according to statistics:
>be over 25
>be well educated
>be asian or white

You sound like a college student that just got done with Sociology 101 and and therefore believe that you know everything about the world.

>Marriage is status in avery boring lineal thinking many people is trained into

English is that is?

>Is part of social status and social acceptance

How exactly does marriage tangibly contribute to social standing (oh wait, is this another "boring lineal thinking many people are trained into"?)

This but even safer after 30

This, a thousand times this, think of it like investing, you dont just buy any entertainment stock, you buy Disney stock because Disney is will be around for the next 50 years and its a smart move.

Sure buddy, whatever you say

sell the house you live in and convince her that you both should move into the one she owns

Nope, english is just necesary, define love without economy then and why are you so angry

You got lucky
>Ex wife
>Before marriage
>sucked my dick non-stop
>had a decent job
>worked hard on her issues
>was loyal to a fault
>didn't go out much
>few close friends
>kinky as fuck
>bicurious
>teased threesomes all the time
>happy and fulfilling

>Then we got married

>Quit her job
>embraces her depression
>blowjobs stop
>becomes frigid as fuck
>stops teasing threesomes
>any mention creates depression spirals
>me not spending 100% of my time created depression spirals
>finally had enough
>kicked her to the curb

Fortunately, she made sure we were poor and she finally had a job. She just signed the papers and left. Fucking quitter.

I'm open to getting married again, but fuck do I have some red flags to look out for.

I thought he was asking if what you wrote was English because that sentence reads like you had a stroke

What red flags will you look out for in the future?

>she would never accept tho
Dumpt her.
She pretty much admitted she intends to cheat on you and divorce you if you ever marry.

and you wouldn't bother replying

It's like once you marred she felt secure with keeping you and dropped like a sack of potatoes

You need to looks at your particular demographics. first of all the US divorce rate is more like 1/3 if I recall. But the rate for educated whites is MUCH lower.
Personally, my wife and I are religious college graduates, so our odds of divorce are VERY low.

The other half end in death. Would you rather be dead or divorce? Personally I prefer divorcing. I rest my case.

can't argue with that

As opposed to whatever you say I guess.

Contrary to what most of you Sup Forumstards believe, not everyone here has a life as shitty as your own...

You fucking imbeciles just sit here and wallow in it while pointing fingers at the next guy in a meager attempt at trolling.

It's the kind of slow Trainwreck that has me here watching in the first place though, so thanks I guess.

Have another (you) on me.

Mental issues (depression/anxiety), lack of ambition beyond the relationship, lack of friends, general tendency to panic and wig out, inability to accept failures, no independent income, not contributing to the house and our lives, things like that.

I excused them before as "I guess she's getting worked up for the marriage" and shit like that. I'll keep my eye out for it now.

It was literally the next damned day. It was all downhill from the wedding day and just descended into chaos. She also didn't fuck me on our wedding night, she was too tired.I should have gone in for annulment from there.

I'm in a really good place now and my current GF knows my past and is super supportive. She's supporting herself too and is really straightforward with me. Off to a great start.

>be me
>marry high school sweetheart
>work dead end job in small town
>save up $5,500
>buy a worn out 1989 international garbage truck
>no one in my town offers garbage pick up services
>draw up agreement with city to provide service for no less than 8 years
>customer base blows up next year add a 2nd truck
>next year add a third truck and expand into the county as well as city
>wife quits her shitty job because im doing pretty good
>at the end of the 5th year have 4 trucks and 5 employees
>get offer to sell my business, trucks remaining lease ect
>$625k
>accept
>purchase a 200 unit self storage facility
>at a 6 unit apartment building
>life is great
>get home from a 2 week cruise
>the next day
>”i dont love you anymore, and I want a divorce”

2 words - prenuptial agreement

All these guys mentioning pre-nups have never dealt with it. In most of the USA a pre-nup can be thrown out by the female party.

Don't worry, I'm still jumping between threads to laugh at your bullshit.

Just try to be more interesting next time... The thread is getting kind of boring and sadder somehow.

It's not a gamble. Vast majority of those getting divorced were short-sighted morons making poor decisions.

cont
>tfw god damn properties are tied up
>most likely will be forced to auction
>tfw she was probably fucking around while I was overseeing garbage
>sold out in part to spend more time with her
>gonna travel and live a decent fun life
>all my fucking money is frozen
>if I could go back I would run

1. Not in the USA curretnly at least
2. A good laywer can write an almost bulletproff prenup
3. I woudl fight to keep the kids either way

Clearly she doesn't want the ring.

because while women are dumb and naive enough to think it'll work, the men are downright fucking stupid for proposing

Has it changed? When I was dealing with it it was advised by the lawyers that a pre-nup would have made it more complicated because she could have easily demanded cost of living.

>Implying marriage is a 50/50 chance of failure and your efforts/choices/actions don't affect that outcome at all.

Not everyone has the same level of shitty life, I know. Even if anything you said about yours is true, the fact that you may just be here solely for the pleasure of seeing the shittiness of other people's lives means you have insecurity issues which have to come from some shitty part of your life. You can, and will, claim that's not true as well but it still won't matter. You're just some faceless entity on the internet that I'll forget about in an hour. Thanks for the (You)s though

Damn dude... thought I got a tough break.

if this is true honestly just fucking murder her. will be less of a hassle to figure out how to get away with it than all the other shit you'll have to deal with

Yeah, sounds like you were smashing trash while Tyrone and the boyz were smashing ass.

You think she was happy fucking a garbage man at the end of the day? Hell, you were probably getting sloppy seconds and thirds for most of your marriage after you were getting home from your sloppy ass job. That shit is classic

I wouldn't kill myself just because I never married

>Projecting like a beta

C'mon kid, you know we all only come here for the dank memes...

Open to get married again?, are you that cuck?, the system says you have to be marrried cause thats the right thing to do, don't live by the standars.

defiantly true I wish it wasn't
maybe so, I wasn't in the fucking garbage everyday I was mostly in the office the last several years, 10-15 hours a day trying to build a comfortable life for us, I honestly am starting to think if we had just continued seeing each other a couple hours a day maybe she wouldn't have left....fucking hell I don't know

You are clearly bitter as hell

I wish people knew the difference between definitely and defiantly

fuck u

So she wants absolute control without consequences. Get an infidelity clause too.

>I want to be able to quit my job
>but keep my salary

Doesn't work like that.

Nice, have loads of white babies!

Duh, with you not around she had to fill her time with something else... Or fill herself with someone else.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. You went and got dull on her Jack. You can't really blame her...

daum dude but that's the thing i always hear, you do not see it coming it happens years after.

Not worth it
youtu.be/dkTtqHXcwD4

>Unless you really just want to be a daddy and raise kids then never get fucking married. Nothing good come of it.

>You can have a relationship with a woman all you want but a guarantee you that there isn't a woman on the planet that you wont grow tired of after 3 or 4 years if not long before that.

>You will get sick of banging the same pussy and you will get tired of having her always around, spending your money, and monopolizing all your free time. Even if she is the best lay in the world, after years of fucking the same pussy you will eventually lose all interest.

>If you are not married this isn't a problem, just move onto the next girl. If you are married, now you have to get divorced and let her take off with half your shit. Not to mention that 80% of all divorces are initiated by women. So even if you are happy, chances are one days she going to serve you divorce papers and try to kick you out of your own house.

>Never get married. It is a completely one sided contract and there is no benefit to a man to engaging in it.

The hell I cant blame her.. I can certainly fucking blame her, she could have mentioned her concerns with me if that had been the problem and we could have worked it out....not blind side me with a fucking divorce...yes I can blame her

It's 50-50 for whatever reason including your choices. Just because your choices are involved it doesn't take away the statistical likelihood

He was definitely, defiantly, spelling "definitely" "defiantly".

Duh... fiantly