We need a black genocide to wipe out the niggers existence. What do you think about it?

We need a black genocide to wipe out the niggers existence. What do you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't entrapment me mr FBI.

;)

agree :)

Wiping out nigger but leaving the jews defeats the purpose. Jews must go first.

Niggers are pretty much the biggest plague on planet earth. Sadly, they'll always be around. Not much we can do about it.

when we will start?

kick those niga bitches

op here . I wish we could separate The niggers from actual civilized black pp you know. I don't hate blacks. Just the ghettos and their nigger music . It would be great to have another holocaust just for this .

kek o boi

Curing aids?

>civilized black pp

lol

>We need a black genocide to wipe out the niggers existence. What do you think about it?

Show patience.

Nazis weren't patient, caused a huge spectacle, the world's attention focused on Nazi-Germany to themselves as the Holocaust happened.

If Americans were to do the same to black people, it would gain the attention of the world, and then Russia would come to "liberate us".

Systematic oppression in a "free country" is the closest way to commit genocide without bringing the spectacle. In the end, America can just say, "America gives the freedom to choose, and black people choose wrong with their ghetto-ways; cut funding, flood the street with exotic drugs, create rap music to scare white people into 'self-defense', get blacks angry at life so cops can kill without 'prejudice'...etc."

....then watch as the system blame the black for their own hubris, while acting totally blameless themselves.

It takes time.

When you graduate the 8th grade, we'll talk.

who gives a shit.

You're Right. Patience is all we need.

No. They are doing it themselves.

whites can live without blacks (1000% improved lives), blacks can't survive 3 days without whites.

this

Yep. The world definitely needs more of this.

Weren't you one of the fuckers that OPPOSED Hitler, you dumb fuck, look now.

This

no but i am an autist

More great contributors to society.

>So civilized

>So superior

lets start with haiti and its garbage people.

I think we have to draw a line between "niggers" and "Blacks".

Would you want to kill individuals like Morgan Freeman in your purge? Or Neil deGrasse Tyson? There are a lot of intelligent and talented dark-skinned individuals in a variety of fields.

I agree that the other group of Black individuals, the stereotypical "nigger" type who are "thuggish", sag their pants, blast gangsta rap, and account for a sizable amount of crime (including on their own demographic) is putting a severe strain on the world. While I may not advocate killing them, my point here is that there should be a distinction drawn between the degenerates and the productive individuals of African descent.

Just something to think about.

>White Power

>Derp

>white people are superior

>I think we have to draw a line between "niggers" and "Blacks".

Truth.

Even Nazis saw some value to 'smart' Jews and kept them around long enough to survive the holocaust.

but how could we put a line between "Niggers" and "Blacks "

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Ah, Ruger P90. Great gun. I actually own one myself.

thx.

i cri evrytiem

I'm CIA

Arabs and Indians first.

Alright

lol @ all the angry niggers itt

it begins by getting the world to realise that africans are not homo sapiens, they're a species of primate.
you wouldn't let a troop of bonobos rampage in a city.

kek

Do you all want me to end the thread or just keep it going

I agree with everything he said

No lives matter.

Except mine. I'm ubermensch. The rest of you can eat some grass and die.

Why would you post a pic of a monkey?

yes

Wtf? do you just have these chilling on your phone in case you wanna make some stupid case against white people? Hey Jamal, why do you have pictures of a small dick sliced in half??? Oh, just in case I gotta prove white people wrong...

As in OP i can not have a woman not show her tits after commenting. Tits or Timestamp bitch

>Moar, you say?

No problem Sup Forumsro

>.t angry nigger

This is India you fucking retard.

Indians aren't much better than niggers

Say it with me:
DESIGNATED

true

I didn't tell you to stop, I don't care if you post them. Just kinda sad that you just have a ton of fucked up dick pics waiting to be posted. What does that say about you?

picking one retarded white out of millions of whites and saying theyre all the same like that one retard is like saying every nigger is like this scientific nigger

>2017
>Never heard of Google

because zoink!

zoink!

K.

That still means you're willingly searching for this shit to make some ridiculous point. You're willingly searching for split dicks and crazy bondage shit, you seem to know what to look for, a little too well.

>You must be new here

not one bit, and you're dodging the conversation by giving shitty one liners. Good luck looking up cocks and serial killers. You know it's not gonna scare anyone out of talking shit. Faggot.

Someone's angry.

Dont trust them new niggas over there. Leaving their nigga essense in the air. Dont trust them new niggas with their spiny little nigga fingas. Dont trust them new niggas over there.

Name me the last time a jew robbed your house, mugged you, stole your car. Name me one American city where jews are responsible for crime, protests, and general nigatry.

Ill wait

FYI, being a jew was not an automatic death sentence in Nazi Germany. Not only were there a lot of jewish scientists but hundreds of thousands of jews served in the military. Including the SS divisions

>thinking the holocauster was real
kek

we need an american genocide to wipe out the retards existence

This.