Literally nothing manly about this hairstyle. Almost every faggot has this haircut...

Literally nothing manly about this hairstyle. Almost every faggot has this haircut. Anyone who has this haircut should kill themselves immediately. Beta metrofags

Yes because having longer hair than girls i s definitely manly.

Faggot pussy nigger bitch

the haircut is very solid. only thing wrong in that pic is the beard

agreed

Whyats wrong with a beard

Hi, I live in San Francisco.

I'd just like to point out that every single gay man in San Francisco under the age of 40 has that exact haircut.

>be me 19
>grew long hair
>ask for this haircut
>show a picture
Gives me a side fade

when skater fashion was hip, my brother was a skater
when undercut hairstyle was cool, my brother got it too
now this shit happened and my brother looks like a gay lumberjack and even gets his beard professionally cared for

anyone who follows these shitty trends is weak. weak in every respect, emotionally, as a person, type of character, self respect. this is bait directly from the corrupt and infested fashion world.

Some research proved most girls like this hair over any other

So what?

That only proves that it is a modern, popular hair style.

Is this better.
>pic related
Most guys who have this one are probably heterosexual. Does it make it better?

I got an undercut too... in like 1992 because that's what Jason Newsted had.

Now it just looks gay and reminds me of how shitty 90s metallica was

you pathetic boy cunts youre just jelous that you cant grow a beard

Well, it gives a bit of the laid back vibes, if done correctly though.

Where the fuck is that generation heading?

>muh short hair

is there nothing else manly about you?
do you really have to cling to short hair as a sign of masculinity?

>from the corrupt and infested fashion world
>taking fashion seriously
Come on, grow up - wear something that'll still "look good" in 10 years.
And stop pretending like fashion is something noteworthy.
It's a thing for niggers and poor people to blast their money on and stay poor.
>i got this handbag, it only costed 300$ because i got it on a discount :D:D:D

post a pic of your hair my dude

Get on my level

Sup.

Kek, Im very well aware I can't grow a beard, would be pretty fucking sad if I could.

But aside from that, I like beards, just not the Jesus style. Keep them somewhat neat at least.

tipping intensifies

Pubes

>pretending like fashion is something noteworthy.
dont project your gayness on others

>it only costED
Eurofag kid detected. you are

I just get a 3 on the sides and leave the top a bit longer. Kinda makes you look like a paint brush if the sides are really short
My hair is kinda wavy, bordering on curly so I can't really do much with it

>hurr durr muh beard

"user if you want this job you're gonna have to shave your beard"

>hurr durr not muh beard!!!! Never!!!!! I would rather be unemployed!

Fucking hang yourself you nobody

hair looks like shit user

Jesus Christ. I'd bet my house you have cheese curls stuck under your finger nails.

Fat ass

What are you fucking on?
show us examples of "acceptable" haircuts then.

The thing is, user, nobody can stop this haircut from coming back into fashion time and time again. It'll fade away in a couple of years and looked back upon in the late 20's of this century as a stupid haircut everyone had. Then 30 odd years later the haircut reappears and every 'beta metrofaggot' will be standing in line at the barbershop to get this haircut. Some goes for the beard. You are powerless user. So stop getting upset about such petty things.

An undercut? A hairstyle that's been popular since the 1950s?

Because Men have so many choices when it comes to haircuts am I right?

Pretty much this. That beard needs better maintenance.

the fuck u sayin m8

The beard screams pure faggot but the hairstyle is classic and very manly.

I'm with you user, i call it the kim jon un, you should see here in mexico, it's usually the shitskin short, skinny low income fags that use that hairstyle, make eye contact and they will look down taking away any manhood they might have left
And oh boy when they try to pull off the hairbun i call that,, thw apocalypto

ITT: Faggots criticise other men's haircuts

Tons of rich guys with beards dude, get over yourself.

what job requires no facial hair you sissy cocksucker

>tons of rich guys with beards
>rich

Are you rich user? No? Then shave your fucking beard and get a real job faggot. Otherwise stay being a teenage manchild and stfu already.

A real job. One that pays well. Not some grocery store walmart job you fucking loser. I bet you kiss girls you faggot.

But it looks nothing like Kim's hair... wtf?

stop crying you gay elf you just wrote complete bullshit

Pretty sure I havent seen a dude in a bank with a beard.

say examples of "real job" faggot

wait a sec wtf is going on here ......

Name a real job, dipshit.

Kek, couldn't come up with anything huh? That's what I thought bitch boy now stick a dick in your cock hole and go back to fapping to your whore mother

Is this what Sup Forums is now? A bunch of faggots making fun of other faggots because of... their haircuts? I'm not complaining, this is actually better.

Chef at wendys
$9.72/hour

I bet you're a synth you faggot

I was talking about OP haircut, see these faggots go to 2$ barbershot and ask "shaved on the sides, long at the top" plus most don't have long enough/taken care of har to pull it off
Long live to our supreme leader

Touche

mod at a chinese meme mail group
do it for free tho

Just how old and lonely are you all?

Yeah, Op's pic looks NOTHING like Kim's hair, at all. For someone that's being a fag by critiquing other men's haircuts, you can't even compare them properly. The fuck?

How do I even reply to this dumbassery?

what has Sup Forums come to...

Tbh I prefer Newsted with the undercut, he looks kind of downy with the full thing.

I don't even have hair. Premature baldness is a bitch. But I can go facial hair like it's a fucking chia pet.

>I'm scared to do anything different because I was bullied in school because I was shy and my parents made me do chemistry, math and physics instead of anything fun in life.

Classic incel background, enjoy the curious dry feeling between your legs while these dudes with dumbass haircuts are getting pussy left right and centre

you don't even wanna know

i have that, but only because im too broke to go get my hair cut so i do it myself, and this is the easiest shit to do at home by myself. i guess i can just shave it all off but my head shave is weird and it looks retarded on me.

The only jobs that you need to shave your beard for is playing around in an office building in a suite you couldnt really afford so had to take a loan out to buy it.

A well groomed beard is just as respectable. Probably even more so, because it requires patience and discipline to keep it in order.

My father has beard and every morning he takes '10 of grooming while having a coffee. Its meditation. And he's one of the most highranking inspectors of the state. Makes almost 10k flat and has the power to shut down entire hospitals if they dont comply to regulation. Doctors, surgeon, nurses, boardmember, all respect him. Beard has fuck all to do with it.

Tl;dr
Do your job well and people wont care about your facial hair, faggots.

Your dad sounds like a pretty decent role model.

So wtf are you doing on Sup Forums

You don't know shit. Anyone that works in a chemical plant (as a single example) has to shave because of safety regulations. In the event of a chemical leak or fire, you have to be able to form a vacuum seal on your face with a breathing mask, and you aren't allowed to have facial hair because the employers believe it would hinder the effectiveness of the mask, and then they'd have to pay settlement shekles to your family.

We werent talking about hazardous work environments, OBVIOUSLY you cut your hair for that. We were talking about fashion wise or "the (((clients))) wont like it"

>Be me
>Had emo fag hair
>Decided to get it cut for this summer
>Faux Hawk.jpg
>Show hairdresser my photo
>Dumb bitch gave me the hair of OP's photo

Because Im bored. Academic year is done, leave on vacation in 2 days, gf is out having dinner with her friends and Im having a Greek alcoholic drink while watching a Kripparian vod on the PS4. Big screen baby

Where do you even go to get a haircut like OP or similar? Can you just show a picture to any barber or what?

I'm bad about hair. I just go to the barber and tell them to "make it look nice" and it's just old fashioned passable every time.

Whats wrong with the Hitler Youth hair cut? Notice you dont see very many non-whites with it?

Had long hair for years, myself. Girls loved it. When it started falling out last year, I said fuck it & shaved my head. Now girls love rubbing my head.

TL;DR - It's just dead protein growing out of your scalp.

This

You dense piece of shit, They try to pull of a haircut like OPs pic but they end up with kim jon uns hair, English motherficker, do you speak it?

Also, i'm now sure you have this haircut as you get triggered by this thread hahahhaha, what a faggot

>The only jobs that you need to shave your beard for is playing around in an office building

Hitler dubs

literally everyone and their dog has this shitty haircut

And some jobs that require wearing a mask, forgot to mention those

Lmao get rekt, back to hating life

The guy at my bank has a beard. Hell, even food service and meat packing jobs allow beards. They even sell beard hair nets for that specific purpose.

How you get the cum out of your beard fagg

And police officers.

Fuck off, ww2 hair cut sucks ass. Go bald with beard, alpha as fuck.

It's just style. It's always changing and this just happens to be in right now.
Go with it or cry on Sup Forums, your choice.

That is city by city. Most police departments cut out the "grooming standards" 2 decades ago

I grow a beard in the winter because I live in Maine where it is fucking cold as hell. I do not have a stupid hair style of the current fad though. I am thankful I don't buy into this stuff and am just a regular guy.

>Officers with a beard arent respectable

Youre just a dumb cunt then, ok.

Not exactly true. My dad worked in a chemical plant for over 25 years and he always had his full beard.

Well regulations might be different from country to country though.
Pretty sure here, you won't even get a job at McDonald's if you got a beard.

Where is "here".
Western europe, most people have a beard. Weather they work at mcDo or work as a professional suit taylor

quick reminder that brofresco has this fucking shitty ass haircut.; makes people look like walking toothbrushes that use fucking colgate instead of shampoo

To be fair, most of western Europe has beards now due to their religious requirements.

>Being this white

Germany.

Don't quote me on that, might even be different in cities, but my brother told me he wasn't employed because of his beard, which was even neatly trimmed.

Real men look down on such trendy pussies, always have. In 3 years faggots will shave this shit off and follow the next retarded fad.

Who the fuck is this Untermensch

Nobody knows your Dota Idols, faggot

>idols
lul i called him a walking toothbrush you mong

Not yet, but I get your point, its fucking sad

Fight me

Those are usually pretty prude employers. Its not a common requirement in my experience.
That said, dont try to pull that off when youre in your twenties.
Be 30 at least. Have knowledge and experience. Beard will add to that.

Most people don't have ambition and can't think for themselves. That's why you see people who look like this. They all look like fucking kids and they are too.

I don't expect anything from these fucks, the only thing they worship are themselves and their dead salomon on their head haircut.

Seriously, why is there so much hair on the top, it's way too much in my opinion.

And the fuckin beard..

Yeah, I can see you totally have some fine ass man powers there. Gotta balance that trendy dikehaircut out somehow..my god.

At least give me a chance not to want punch you right in the face.

Dont call me a mong, cunt.
Meet me Melben square poofta