What now?

What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ly2ul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meme war

Oh boy we're going to have fun these next few weeks!

kek they;ve adopted the ways of their enemy
they've already lost

Did you just post the same image in that Leafy thread?

Yea,
I love Lain.

What now? Nothing much, except we laugh at another stupid meme.

It's a good show.

Hahha this is so true

me too byron

So do we make tumblr accounts and raid the pages posting this

Let's all love lain!

Make epep racist too

pepe's creatour killed pepe. that's all you need to know. this & everything else associated with it, is just the window dressing of your impotent rage

actually this. But make him hate something different like Chinese or something

The question is, what are they trying to distract us from?

>make epep meme
>pepe posters enter a flame war
>meanwhile some insidious bill is passed like SOPA or PIPA
>we miss it because we're posting frogs on the internet

Just make pepe random colors in memes and have stupid similar names. Something like eppe the (beige) flying frog x. Where x is troll. If this is truly a meme I'll get on my pc later and make some

Maybe we should just make Epep into a feminazi and show the liberals how stupid they are

I can't find any info on this though,
>>inb4 op is a lying faggot

>shitskin pepe
I thought Muslims weren't allowed to draw Muhammad.

Pepe is us.

Which means that they are sexually perverted freaks. Are you guys afraid of a bunch of goat fuckers?

He looks like a jobless spic.

So this is the peak leftist creativity... Really flares up my neurons... We should give more money for liberal arts programs!

That's it.

Depict Epep as Muhammad. A lot of times. Until mudslimes reject him.

do what pol did with pepe, false flag a load of really fucked up pepes at famos figures.

This

>trying to challenge basement dwelling autists that shitpost all day to meme wars

Yep. Let's do this.

stay mad

Genius

Not sopa and pipa, but net neutrality

You dumb fucks. Just say Pepe is a retardedkin transman and epep is being transphobic and ableist.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ly2ul

Kinda off topic, but if we were to do a raid on that site, I think it would make sense to do it at night for US time zones. If we do it in mid day, they have a chance to retaliate, but at night, they can are up in the morning with all of this shit just posted everywhere. Thoughts?

make a pink one calling it EEPP

Retaliate with what ? Posting frog pictures on Sup Forums ?
Also, if they are awake, it'll have even more impact.

The fun starts when they wake up ))

I guess your right

So will we do a raid?

why don't we just take epep and make him our own. theres nothing they can do if we make him pepes brother or something, and all the images of him defacing pepe will just make them look like sick bastards.

Do dis

>equating big-media copyright bills with net neutrality.
6/10 bait.

Aaand satanic quints get.

:O

>EPEP

they are so creativ...

Gonna go sacrifice some shitskins for you

forced memes never work

it just looks like a different version of pepe

make epep a black thug toad who kills children for fun

Why the fuck does he look like a shit with corn pieces as his skin tone?

jesus almighty

Oh my, this is pretty pathetic..

>6/10 bait.
>66666

This is it bois...it's hapening.

is it summer in here or what, we do the same thing we have done for years switch to a new meme time to say good bye to pepe

u win this time

Honestly, I don't get how pepe ended up as a "symbol of white supremacy" or whatever in the first place. Did they only notice that Sup Forums was using it, assume that all 4chins are white supremacists, and pay no attention to what it's supposed to represent?

Perfection

So, lefty wants to voluntarily engage in a meme war with 4chin? This is most of your wet dreams come true. Anything less than complete humiliation and total annihilation will be considered a loss.

Govern yourselves accordingly.

This is fake as shit. It has to be.

It begins.

You can make a poopoo epep who wears diapers and is a retard. Even Helper is less autistic and retarded than him. Also epep is a part of pizza gate

Trump's son tweeted a Pepe meme, so Clinton's campaign went and found white supremacist Pepes created by Sup Forums and pushed the narrative that Pepe himself is a symbol of white supremacy which they hoped would convince everyone that Donald Trump is a white supremacist nazi.

because the jews are whiny babies

You explained everything at "Clinton campaign".

I smell like this user is a real faggit