Will jessi ever return?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/152700/liberals-are-making-bank-on-a-site-called-patreon-the-right-calls-it-hipster-welfare#.CYV8TDe98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is Mike going to pop the question?

Unfortunately no.

Assuming he hasn't already and they weren't married ages ago

Lucky gal

why'd she stop

Creeps on the internet freaked her out. Now she stays behind the camera.

Basically the internet started getting pervy and it was affecting her personal life.

No, and it's because of people like you. Get a fucking life and stop internet stalking C grade internet celebrities.

But they're my friends.

unfortunate but predictable I guess

how? is this just speculation?

When is Rich getting married?

mic.com/articles/152700/liberals-are-making-bank-on-a-site-called-patreon-the-right-calls-it-hipster-welfare#.CYV8TDe98

>It's not just progressivists winning on Patreon. Right wingers are also funding their own media projects, like Red Letter Media or the Rubin Report,
>Red Letter Media

What did they mean by this?

When is rich gonna build platforms 15 feet in the air in downtown Manhattan?

isn't this just the ultimate form of capitalism

>none of her episode appearances are deleted and she still shows up in the Wheel of the Worst intro
a break-up is a break-up, but at least it seems like she didn't leave the show with that much disdain.

She's still there but she doesn't get on camera.

She hasnt shown up for any of the the latest wheel of the worst intros

Someone create a subreddit dedicated to her as a joke but quickly got out of hand when people started finding and posting photos of her from years before RLM. It got weird dude

fat ho

post em

Pics or it didn't happen

ugly ass mayo bitch

>proposed ridiculous conspiracy theories about youtube comment sections
>made no comment on Leslie Jones twitter harassment, implying it is another sham
>obfuscate themselves behind "b-buh its a parody video" bullshit

Still waiting on this.

They constantly talk about Jews in a negative light. How are they not right wing? Im not saying theres anything wrong with that either before you jump on my nuts.

I wish she had put on far more weight

His baluga whale moved up to millwaukee finally with him so within the next 6 months I would say.

"People like to see black guys fucking white blonde women" - Jack Packard

>made no attempt to explain or weren't even aware of Youtube's automatized report system
>they apparently couldn't put two and two together and realize eloquent negative comments were being thumbed down mass reported and thus systematically deleted
>they genuinely believe or were sneaky enough to pretend a thousand hipsters sit in front of computers reading and deleting comments they don't like
>fans ate that shit up
The RLM Golden Age is over.

Is this about the scientist episode that called Sony a bunch of crooked assholes?

lol are you even aware of what satire or a joke is?

you're autistic as fuck

You don't get to bring friends

she's pretty gross and dumb desu
rich has been so giddy about it though

ironic racism is still racism you dumb faggot. LOL RACISM ITS JUST SATIRE BRAH

Kill yourself fucking waste of life.

>ironic racism is still racism

If that were the case then shock comics all over the world would get shit on for their shock comedy. They don't. They're generally praised for it.

You are not worth talking to, and I'm filtering this conversation.

I suppose even talking about racism is racism to dumb fucks like you

hopefully not

>More right-wing left-wing labeling comedy

Two sides of the same turd