Im going to a party in a couple days, theres gonna be alot of weed and maybe 4 or 5 people want hash and im getting it...

Im going to a party in a couple days, theres gonna be alot of weed and maybe 4 or 5 people want hash and im getting it, how much does /b recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyaKiWkHFlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it any good?

1g is more than enough.

Hash? Yeah by personal experience the high affects less ur brain and more ur body but still would recommend

it's cause hash is always made with leftover weed (same with wax)

I use the bottle to smoke it, do u by anychance know how many balls of hash i can do with 1g?

Ha ha ha ha are you serious? That's like one blunt or maybe 5/6 bongs

Hash is traditionally made by rubbing cannabis flowers with bare hands and rubbing. Sometimes it's cut with... er, odd things. Interesting high. I have only rarely seen hash. Sometimes it's killer and sometimes meh.

bring 7g

like 5? also buy some regular weed so you can mix that with the hash

Don't smoke it by itself, put it on top of a little bit of flower. You can get quite a few bowls this way, plus the combustion will be more complete.

I'm not going to argue on the internet because it's pointless, however I will say that you must be smoking some pretty poopoo hash if it doesn't last you long.

I'd get at lead 10g
I can smoke 5g myself in a day.

Don't bring anything less than an oz

In Jamaica, they make it using live resin. The plant keeps producing resins for weeks and they just take layers off.

There js going to be around 100$ worth of weed btw haha and i usualy buy 3.5g for 20

take layers off? layers of what? do they rub it like charis?

IDK about hash, but i had like 4 ppl dab a g of shatter and half a g of wax. $55 with tax, rec side here in Denver.

not enough

get 3-4 or 5. I would go 5.

People like you if you bring more than needed.

Although if you can't afford it then tough luck buddy

Forgot to mention I had half a g of wax left over. We did coke too, so ymmv as we dabbed less that night.

Im not too used to bying hash, can u give me some price ranges?

They rub it with their hands and use a blade to scrape the live-resin of their palms into a ball of light-coloured hashish. I'll link you the strain hunters episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=vyaKiWkHFlc

right so we're talking good old soapy, council solid. I'd just spend 100 bucks on some green then.

Cool, cheers, I've just realised that I've seen that!, those joints rolled with the hash as skins/papers are mental

No its not
God tier Ash will always be better than God teir buds

I hope that they never had that dirty, evil shit in the States, I think that was strictly reserved for us Brits, ten years ago.

why don't you just take a big block and a scale with you?

This. Totally. Weed is fucking great, but good hash is fucking amazing.

Also in morroco

I had morrocan hash, best thing i smoked ever

They do hash, very very well.

Nah, not too bad, you seen a cannablunt? Cigars made from fan leafs and buds.

Gotta make yourself an isopropyl rinse and dab it

once i had morrocan hash which looked like a wet leather strip inside the baggy

i died that night several times

Nice trips, sounds good, don't the fan leafs taste a bit acrid though?. I normally just roll pure weed joints in rizla silvers. With the odd smear of homemade oil/isohash too.

lol only millennials say shit like this

Cuz we dont know all of this yet haha