This crazy fuck harasses girls that won't date him and then threatens to kill himself when they don't respond to his...

This crazy fuck harasses girls that won't date him and then threatens to kill himself when they don't respond to his psycho ass. After meeting a girl once, he claims he loves them and when they tell him he's crazy, he threatens to report her to authorities. He lives at home with his parents and is autistic as FUCK.

>28
Fuck off he looks like a 14yo

hollly shit 28 I thought it said 20

I feel bad for him. He should just kill himself already.

He really should. He's a worthless fuck and won't ever find anyone crazy enough to love him. He's too fat and ugly.

More info, links?

the boy needs mental help, did he ever hurt one of these girls?

>Texas
Say no more fam

Actually yes, he did. He tried to kidnap one girl. He locked her in his car and she was begging him to release her and he wouldn't so she opened the car door and screamed for help and was able to jump out at a red light. Poor girl.

Find him on Facebook. Type in Brndon McGregor exactly like that.

I doubt thats true or he'd be in jail. You're no better than him making up retarded bullshit. You should both end your lives.

fucking hell!
thats some terrifying bullshit!

dude....dont fucking ruin a dudes life, just because you are a fucking degenerated niggercock craving faggot

Actually, it is true dude. No bullshit. The girl is afraid to call to police and tell them what happened.

i take it hes a feminist

Gtfo newfag

>lulzsec in the house

Damn. Well, I doubt that

jesus now you really got me!

Typical dumb whore who makes up bullshit to smear someones image, but says nothing because its all lies. What is she scared of? Putting a pig in prison? Fuck off. I can't wait till summer ends and stupid fucks like you stop making posts.

Damn, u mad bro?

and you believed her? lmao dumbass

this
another attention whore is shitting her pants cause she could actually go to jail for those lies

Is that Chad's Mustang right before he shits all over it because his mummy wummy is too busy having sex to make him tendies?

Do I have to say it twice? Jesus, christ you're fucking dense, user.

I dont see why the bitch would lie but i mean fuck. there are 2 sides to every story.

bitches fake shit all the time, they always cry "rape" and "he harrassed me" its all bullshit.

kek

...So he's your typical Sup Forums user.

Hah. yea tru. I had a bitch accuse of of that shit at a party. she was drunk as fuck and i was 2 and we were messing around n some ppl walked in on us. she got embarassed i guess cuz shes a slut and tried 2 say i was gunna rape her.

yah, he looks like it

lemme guess: you dindu nuffin?

Bitches are BITCHES. Young women are mentally retarded second class citizens that will lie for things as little as attention.

He wouldn't be such a fat fuck if he wasn't so handsome

That includes you too faggot.

masterful liar and photoshopper

Attention whore. thats the whole explanation. there is nothing more to it
nigger detected. I bet you got pepper spray all over you monkey face

i told the bitch we were both drunk and maybe if she stopped acting like such a slut shit like that wuldnt happen.

True Story:
30 minutes later the kid was booked for rape

Badly disguised personal army request DENIED.

You just admitted to trying to rape a girl and using "shes a slut" as an excuse. Kill yourself.

calm down negro boy, isnt there some crack you could sell at some street corner in a fucking Slum?

ooohhh ohhh aaaahh ahhh bananaaaa

i knew,
YOU DINDU NUFFIN!

>ITT: Retard tries Personal Army Request, doesn't realize 90% of Sup Forums is just like the dude OP is crying about.

i posted the gif not him faggot.

No, he should sell heroin and cocaine in a trap house

>Not your personal army

nice to do list you get there!
lets just settle with "he should sell heroin and cocain"
i think that is manageable isnt it?

I thought negroids did all their biz in a trap house though.

Step 1: Call him a faggot.
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Victory

If nothing else, if you ever see him just light a roman candle, chase him around, and yell COM'EIR BACON BACON BACON.

this.

holy shit ur a comedian HOLY shiiit lolololololololololololol kek kek kek kek LMFAO bro so fucking funny