What does Sup Forums think of Charmed?

What does Sup Forums think of Charmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwoF_YhK1Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked it when I was 11

I remember I was really triggered by inconsistencies and magic shit they pulled out of their ass every episode.

Now I think there weren't meant to be any rules

It combined with the 90's nostalgia boom inspired tons of edgy teenage girls to adopt a mediocre witch-Tumblr aesthetic?

Mostly terrible.

>It's a bad guy throws a fireball at another bad guy and he vanishes in a puff of flames episode

Could the writers seriously not think of any other ways to kill people?

Fuck.Kill.Marry

My puberty loved it.

Fun, sexy, campy series that I was obsessed with as a teenager

First four seasons are really good, the rest is forgettable

I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVED.

JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CHAD DOES.

Piper and Prue were my fap fuel back in the day.

Alyssa had a pretty nice happy trail and forearm hair. And Shannen had almost as hairy arms as Alyssa. Wish they had one sister with unshaved pits too.

jerked off to that breast expansion episode

This was a show I watched with my mom.

When I was a kid the whole demon bf becomes the source of all evil was a decent arc, I think I remember it all went to shit after that ended tho

All the dudes I knew who liked it as kids are gay. I'm not trying to make some ham fisted point but without fail that's been my experience in meat space.

I liked it when I was young. even riped every ep onto CD's, eventually I broke them all so no one would know my shame. The girls were hot and I never noticed all the production drama

Incredibly boring but worth it for a desperate wank

youtube.com/watch?v=mwoF_YhK1Mw
for the longest time I assumed the line was " I am heaven and I need to be loved"

Yeah, season 4 was the last good seasons. After that you can tell they ran out of ideas

cole got fucked over. darth maul did not get far either

i jerked off to it a lot mmmm

The way Phoebe treated him after he came back was terrible, it wasn't even his fault he was literally possessed. She was such a bitch in season 5

isn't that the dude who was obsessed by berk?

Wank material.

Who suffered more, him or leo? I mean hell sucks but at least he got away

?

Pretty common trope with these shows. Brainwashed/possessed? Fuck it, blame'em anyway. Just a cheap way to get angst.

2 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>> 1

Is it true that Milano doesn't have hairy arms anymore?

yep. suffering all that bullshit somehow makes it better when they don't get the blame even when they are not Brainwashed/possessed

At least Leo got the girl in the end, even if she was a moody cunt who never really appreciated what he did. Cole got vanquished, vanquished again and then cucked numerous times

she removed all the hair from her arms but it grew back with a vengeance.

When? I looked up some 2016 pics and it looks she has nothing.