Wtf is this? found it skateboarding home

wtf is this? found it skateboarding home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smoke it faggot

damn that was quick, it has no scent and i havent had the balls to try that yet bro

snort it and see what happens if you dont have a clit

Blue sidewalk chalk crushed up in a little bag as a joke

meth

crush it up really fine and snort it

It's sherbet, you eat it all in the one

Just taste it.

Could be heroin. Lucky bastard.

Put 3/4 of it in a bag for you and 1/4 in a bag to turn in to the cops as a "concerned citizen" ask them what it is. Do the rest in one go if drugs.

how can i be sure what it is? is there any way of testing without snorting it you fucks? kek i dont trust u shitters at all... ive seen what happens when faggots ask u guys shit

this

dont drugs. your balls will get small like peanut. I never drug myself and have huge horse balls.

My man!!!! I see you've been on this website before.

Its definitely something. Eat it.

Shit Meth that hillbillies put food coloring in from watching too much breaking bad

Could be poorly crushed up 10mg Adderall pills

could be fentanyl, atop being a pussy and take a bump

Buy some reagent test kits if you're really that curious about what it it

This. You're not gonna know unless you test it, man. Don't risk eating some ambiguous blue shit

Probably laundry detergent

Some kind of crushed up pill.

Nice trips, btw.

meth walter white and jessy made

If it's blue snort it shall you, if it's brown turn it down.

ok so i tasted some, i think its adderalls... it definately has that pill taste... and blue but nothin has kicked in yet

good luck with that fent lol

Eat it, nerd

I think its b8

oooooohhhhhh OP's gonna diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee

Dude if that turns out to be fent you are fucked...
It looks like smashed up ex to me.

nah its b8.. or i just didnt eat enough it did nothing... sorry for the false alarm faggots, unfortunately i survived

Look, gonna level with ya.

Regardless what substance it specifically is, it's guaranteed a drug. There's a million things in the world that look like that. We can't just magically tell you what it is, we can tell you what it looks like it might be.

People do this shit all the time, that's why it's in a convenient little baggy.

The only way to find out what it is, is its not visible properties. If you want to know, you have to try a little and tell us the effects.

Whatever it is, people would finish that bag, one tiny little pile snorted or smoked won't kill you.

Or it might.

Take some and let us know.

>Also those sick trips, check'd

people dont put hundreds of dollars of fentanyl in a nigger bag. i would virtually guarantee it's adderall

does it taste sweet OP?

oh and yeah if it IS fentanyl you just killed yourself

maybe im just tired af from work and the shit is weak.. but yea i ate some about 5 mins ago

Heisenbergs meth of course

>tired.
Get the Naloxone ready, extra large doses.

Copper Sulphate they use it to clean tree roots out of septic tanks and such.

Bath salts

Its instant Smurf - just add water.

check'd.

looks like meth.

benzedrine
take 10mg and watch this youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8
thank me later

kek, you niggas so want me to die.. maybe you guys are pussies and die easily of ingesting random blue powder shit.. im too based for that sry pussyfarts... starting to feel it tho

What do you feel ??

that feel, bro

k dude
>don't drugs kids

i think sum1 made crystals

feel a euphoric rush like some adds its def what it is and has that sweet gross ass taste

Those are tantric crystals, use them to cleanse your chakras.

Not OP but why that video?

Feel anything?

AMC co. imitation Meth

Looks like pop rocks or something

It's pop rocks, eat them all at once

The smart thing to do.This

Bathsalts
smoke it in a crackpipe for best effects

/t h r e a d

Inb4 crushed alieve

cause I'm going to post a mashup on route 3 (rby pokémon) in a few weeks and in between making music and working out I submit this crappy link to my own music willy nilly on 4ch. There's next to nothing on my channel due to me starting out last month and being a lazy perfectionist who just went aw what the hell with previous music
nothing to do with benzedrine although I like to think it sounds good on it. Tell me if I'm wrong lol

>blowing until dizzy

Fucking kek

Did it do any tricks?

hence the antigroove

Well, it is probably something I'd listen to fucked on LSD but other than that, it's unique, I guess.

5 over 9000 what do they mean by that????

Tagged someone else by accident

sidwalk chalk, cloudy shitty meth, heroin, who knows. take a butter knife, lay it flat and crush it up real good and snort a tiny line, post results

Hey that's speed just so you know :D
Lucky cunt

what does heroine taste like?

No point in carrying on this thread, hand in like 1/4 to the po po like the nigger said

Seems like foggy meth.
Which is low quality

Salty coins and milk

More like balls of a rabbit you dumb Nigger Jew.

Its hard to describe but its bitter meth would have like an acidic taste to it taste test post results

What's fent? Never heard of it before.

Could be anything. Imo it looks like smashed up valiums.

fentanyl

what it is, is bait. You watched breaking bad and want everybody to believe you found some meth so you put blue powder in a little bag and are posting it now. Unfortunately for you, meth isn't actually blue in real life like it is in breaking bad so you just look like a dumbass.

Faggots saying it's fentanyl is wrong, fentanyl is a green pill, dark green, snorted as a powder, it's like seaweed green

It can exist, except it would be too expensive for a retard to make one fall over in the street without noticing.