Recently deceased Ventura was found alive before dying, robbed and left for dead

totalprosports.com/2017/01/23/report-says-yordano-ventura-was-found-alive-but-robbed-instead-of-helped/

>Journalist Euri Cabral was informed that baseball player Yordano Ventura was found still alive, but various people assaulted him instead of helping, this following the fatal accident on route 14 in San Juan

>Information obtained by the Morning Sun revealed Yordano was stripped of his ring that he obtained with the Kansas City Royals, along with other belongings

>Cabral fears that if the local neighbors can help their fellow citizens in circumstances like these, and if the Dominican ever should decide to change, actions such as these will prevent us from moving forward as a nation

BUILD SEAWALL

Reminder that this didn't happen in America, Yuroshits

Can't expect much from a third world country. Sports stars should stay in the USA for the majority of their offseasons.

>stole his WS ring while dying
Cold hearted af

I don't understand why anyone who is wealthy would ever go somewhere that is run by brown people. Its like jumping into a lions cage. You really want to see the primitive in its natural habitat, but at the same time you put yourself in way to much danger.

Why do we let third world countries exist? I feel like these people all belong in chains

Third world countries don't exist and haven't existed since the fall of the Soviet Union.

>liberals still want to import these savages en masse

ISHYGDDT

Objectively false.
Go live in the shithoves of the Congo and then tell me it isn't 3rd world.

Language evolves, friend.

>I don't understand why anyone who is wealthy would ever go somewhere that is run by brown people.

You mean like the USA between 2008 and 2016?

:^)

>brown eats brown

next

The only difference between pre-fall and post-fall is the Soviet bloc becoming third world too.

:^)

>implying drumpf will make it whiter

you and i both know this

>You mean like the USA between 2008 and 2016?
t. ahmed bin al ajmi

obama is black, that's a considerable upgrade from brown

>60% white country trying to talk shit to an 85% white country
Haven't you got some lawns to tend to, Pablo?

Yeah let's have every rich brown move here instead. Fucking cuck.

His first mistake. He returned to his third world shithole.

>85% white
nice made-up statistic, nigel
sure is nice of muhammad to let you use the internet while he's fucking your mum

It's a doggy dog world out there

Mexico is whiter than Murica, cuck.

It was 87.17% in 2011, down from 92.12% in 2001. 85% is in line with most current estimates.

Asians as a whole made up 6.92% in 2011, of which 2.30% were Indians and 0.69% were Chinese. The largest singular non-white ethnic group in the UK were blacks at 3.01%

>meanwhile, in the United States circa 2010...
White: 63.7%
Hispanic: 16.3%
Black: 12.2%
Asian: 4.7%

But please, tell me more about how my country isn't white Paco. Or is it Tyrone? Maybe Xi Li?

I have no idea why these guys just don't bring their parents to the states

I mean holy fucking Jesus that's awful

spend a day in Somalia or Liberia or Yemen and come back and tell me that

>black
>considerable upgrade

ERRORS

Was he found or was he running from some thugs trying to rob him to begin with

>was found alive before being found dead

well no fucking shit?

if he had died instantly he wouldn't have been found alive first pedantic dipshit.

He was found alive and could have been saved but DR is populated by fucking savages that robbed him and left him to die.

What is wrong with brown people?

We don't want them here fuck off

>San Juan
Probably Haitian scum... this is why we need a wall in DR!

Because they hate being in this country and are only here for the money. Especially for guys who have to play for teams in flyover cities, like Ventura

Obama is barely black.

>stole his ring
Wew

>yfw it shows up on ebay

>What is wrong with brown people?

What people don't realize is that Native Americans are Asiatic people. So when Spain and Portugal came over and mixed with the natives, they created an entire continent of full of Elliot Rogers. Add nigger genes and you get the clusterfuck that is the Caribbean and most of Latin America.

>become wealthy athlete in america
>don't move entire family here for a better life
>still insists on returning to your shit hole country
>dies and gets robbed

he was asking for it

Mexico is 30% white (and that's being generous and including light-skinned mestizos). The US is 70% white.

>inb4 mestizos have white blood in them

So do Charles Barkley and Barack Obama, but nobody is running around calling him white. Not that I really give a shit either way, I'm not white so this "muh white purity" means nothing to me.

>Hispanic is a race

Went off of foggy road.

I will never understand why they keep coming back after they've made it over there.

kys paco

I don't know. There was this doc about Ibaka from the NBA that goes back home to the Congo and when he does he gets swarmed by dozens maybe hundreds of people for days all basically asking for money. It was really sad.