>Be me 20 y/o
> A week ago
> Be horny af looking at instagram models
>Dick semi erect
> Im sitting in dinning room at grammy's house
> My bubble butt, fun bags aunt comes in the house
> she has nice white and tight yoga pants on
> Dick gets hard af
> "Hi aunt", I said "hey user", she replied.
>She walks up the stairs and I see her baby blue thong that started from her waist and hid between her ass cheeks
> Horny af but can't do shit
> "user!", my aunt called from upstairs, followed by
>" come up here, I need your help."
>I go up trying to hide my throbbing penis between my waist band because it was so erect that you could see it.
> I get up there and go to her room.
> I see bras and thongs on her couch and some on the floor. She's a real dirty girl.
> "can you Come give me a massage? I'm really tense", she said while rubbing her neck on her bed. She had no bra on inside her T shirt, so I could see her nipples popping out.
>I obliged, and sat next to her and started pinching her neck and shoulders.
>She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure, and that made my throbbing dick ever harder and more obvious.
> a bit of Prejaculation wets my boxers while I massage her.
>"I'm going to lay down so you can rub my back", my aunt said followed by her laying on her belly .
>I get on my knees on top of the bed next to her. I could see her ass through almost transparent white yoga pants.
> I was so horny that I wanted to whip out my dick and rub it on her.
> I started massaging her T shirt covered back, while I kept my crotch away from her body so she wouldn't know I'm horny and into her.
> I knew that fucking her was unthinkable so I'd have to furiously masturbate in the bathroom later on.
> "user, grab that oil next to the mirror and put some on me", my aunt said.
> I jumped off the bed and walked to her mirror to grab the oil, and when I turned back to my aunt, she took off her T shirt, exposing her naked back.
cont:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/serinide/status/884306382215839744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure, cont user

Go on...

inb4 walk the dinosaur

And??

fake af

OP, type it in notepad next and post when you have it all

Go on...

inb4 walk the dinosaur
inb4 bel air'd

as soon I read "can you give me a massage user" I knew it was fake.

Kek

why not.

lundrie

Op is a nigga

Inb4 tree fiddy

Tagged

Bump!

inb4 she has dic

go on

Cont:

> This time my dick got the most erect it ever had. It hurt inside my pants, I couldn't contain it.
> Despite my rappy vibes, I piled her up and massaged her.
>She moaned while my hand glided all over her chubby back, greasing her up for a good fuck in my fantasies.
> I kept it cool in the outside though, but I was cumming in my boxers.
>"Can you do my legs, user?", she asked, and I was wanting to get a chance to feel her ass so you are goddamn right I obliged.
> I take her pants off and oil her feet and legs.
> She doesn't stop moaning in a sexual manner, so I beggin to think that she knows I want to fuck her.
> I start rubbing right under her ass cheeks, and I am thinking how much I want to glide my little cock on her.
> I wanted her ass cheeks to squeeze my blood filled dick and make in shoot out a huge hot load inside of her anus.
> I poor more oil on her ass and it goes between her ass cheeks.
>"Go higher user.", she said
> I go a little higher, right up to her ass cheeks and massage them
>"Higher", she sais
> Im horny so I don't even question her
> She starts moaning and grabbing my hands while I massage her ass.
> I go a head and lick inside her mouth
> We make out as I rub her ass and I start rubbing inside her ass cheeks
>" Fuck me so hard that you make me scream user", my aunt says.
> I proceed to move her thong to the side and lick her pussy and anus while I grab her titties.
> I then strip my pants off and oil my dick
> I then rubbed my dick all over her pussy and between her ass cheeks
> I stick it right in her pussy slowly but surely, and as I go deeper her moan got louder.
> I start thrusting while kissing her and grabbing her tits. I then kissed her back while I fucked her roughly.
> I then went balls deep as she moaned so loud it was almost a scream. Good thing no one was home but us.
> I then oil her ass more and take off her thong. I then lick her anus real good, followed by my dick rubbing her anus, stimulating her.
Cont:

as soon as I read "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact." I knew it was fake.

Kek

Op is gay

continue

lets go faggot post it all

>> She starts moaning and grabbing my hands while I massage her ass.
>> I go a head and lick inside her mouth

What the fuck? How about a transition next time dipshit. BitchDontKillMyVibe.GIF

>kek

Cont:
> I then insert the tip of my juiced up cock inside her anus, as she gasps in surprise.
>"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you "tia"", I said to my hot latina aunt.
> I then slip my dick in balls deep inside her asshole, as she gasps and moans a cry.
> I thrust slowly but lengthly in and out, in and out.
> I take my dick out and flip her on to her back so I can see her face when I cum inside my relative.
> I go ahead and slip my dick inside her ass while she grabbed her legs.
> I fucked her so hard while I licked, bit, and sucked on her fat titties.
> I then go balls deep and stop for a bit because I was about to climax.
> I then pull, asured I wouldn't cum, but as soon as I pulled I came liters of jizz inside her anus. My dick twitched and jizzed all the way out of her ass hole. It was amazing.
> It felt like the preasure of her reftum vacuumed out my jizz.
> I then got dressed and we didn't even talk about it until yesterday. We are planning to do it again next week when we go on vacation to the beach.

Pics or it never happened

THIS.

>"tia"
Fake and gay

kek thought the same thing

Put a few pics of her, OP

Her 3 years ago. She still fine tho

damn right, aunt no mexican aunt smashing. about to catch an ass beating trying that shit on a latina aunt luls.

dubs dont lie
pls more

potato/10, clearly written by a virgin.

If your fantasies involve eating a fat chicks ass crack after yoga, or doing ass to vag, or "oiling" your dick with massage oil, you've clearly never gotten your dick wet.

She sent me this Sunday night. Gonna eat that pussy out again in the beach.

Oops photo didn't send

Hmm. Still skeptic but.. go on.

The irony of a virgin calling someone else a virgin. Go play runescape you pedo virgin

>3 years ago
It wasn't even 3 days ago.
twitter.com/serinide/status/884306382215839744

what the fuck are you talking about user?

she seems young.

This is not real and also not straight.

Either pics are fake but story is real or all of it is fake and op is just a lying fag who can't make a move on his aunt because he knows it can only remain a fantasy. Either way, threads dead baby. Threads dead.