Post any of leafy'so nudes

Post any of leafy'so nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8
mediafire.com/folder/tjjlb6142qojg6a,49rjf79m6mkicsp,np4r7bmky75l4pv,ze5kvk6s5v4avfg/shared
youtube.com/watch?v=nPr0XOPehsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's a leafy

That's a nice dick

ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

Leafyishere

>jew dick
kek

I'd gag it

It was already soul crushing when that faggot Beiber's nudes were leaked and I saw that his dick was bigger. Now you're telling me this no-chin little bitch has a big dick too? Why the fuck even live?

How do we know they're real you kike?

Big?

You think that's big? shit suicide might actually be the answer that's average at best

dont forget this pic

his dick is pretty average imao

please tell me you guys are joking when you say he has a big dick

Its about 5in.

any asshole pics?

damn who is she

It's not that long, but you guys got to admit it's pretty thick

you mean this

>it's true ?
>Watches at $-0?

Anyone got the jack off vid of his?

Its around 5 inces dude.

whatever makes you feel better.

Bruh its angles. the first two pics looks like he is 5 or 6.

Moar of this faggot

This is fake how was it taken in Nobmer 7th 2017??
Fake

Idiot.

aww...it's retarded.

Baitception?

gayception?

He is also short so it'd look bigger than a taller nigga

Remove this thread before I report you to the cops. These pictures are not for the fucking public eye. I have contacted my lawyer, we will pursue every single person posting these pics. You're not actually anonymous.

The dude with no chin?

hey user who's your waifu

this. i want it too

possible he posted his own nudes for attention

Are these real or is it a new meme or some some shit?

This is a serious leak guys I WANT MORE

It is real dude, but its hard to get more material. I only got 4 pics and 1 vid, but there is almost certainly more. idk where it is.

>1 vid
>not posting webm of said vid
the fuck

Not bad. Not perfect, but not bad

Vid?

lmao this nigga hidin his chin even when takin nudes smh

its in mp4 format lasts 10 seconds and is of his gf's ass. Nothing thats very interesting. I cant seem to find the interesting material.

damn.

Still im pretty sure we would all like to see it

nothing to do w/ this
youtube.com/watch?v=lsuBYPhi7_8

I find it funny how weakly he pushes the ass up with his hand.

Don't know how to make webms.

Here's the four dick pictures and the short video of his thicc girlfriend jiggling her bare ass for him:
mediafire.com/folder/tjjlb6142qojg6a,49rjf79m6mkicsp,np4r7bmky75l4pv,ze5kvk6s5v4avfg/shared

As for the rest of the leak, Twitter did excellent damage control. There's still a notepad screenshot of his social security and bank account information and several other nudes of his girlfriend (and him).

People are fucking dumb. The three dick pictures are the most tame of the entire leak but the masses wouldn't be the masses if they saved the important stuff. Meh, just give it a day or two and everything will surface to the point it isn't so ridiculously hard to find.

poor leafy

Indeed, the good stuff is literally unfindable.

not even him probably

What exactly was in the rest of the pics that makes it less tame

who this slut?

It is really him and his girlfriend.

Anyways, Leafy is an entertainer and this is all very entertaining (although at his detriment), I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for him to make a video about this.

His girlfriend's life is probably going to be fucked. There's the video of her in the mediafire but the pictures that are seemingly unfindable at the moment are the real gems.

Everything will be on this site within the next day or so I bet. Give or take the notepad screenshot obviously.

Knowing Sup Forums, this is probably some kind of virus.

Leafy naked taking pictures of his asshole, more dick pictures, and best of all, several pictures of his girlfriend nude with those gem buttplugs inside (she has an excellent ass as you can see in the video), and, yeah. The best stuff is hard as hell to find, they banned the hacker's Twitter (slayerlmfao) pretty quick.

Nope its not man

It's not. It literally just opens up a mediafire shared folder where you even just look at the pics.

>Knowing Sup Forums
No one cares about you or what's in your computer. No one has the time of day to hack you with viruses. And it's all legit.

Why does his dick look so much thicker than mine, mine is way longer, do I suffer from chronic pencil dick? How to cure this

woah. where you find this?

It's Medafire idiot. It's just the three most easily discoverable pictures (the dick pics) and the short video of Leafy playing with his girlfriend's ass.

Nice!

god damn, that chinless wonder is lucky he made it big on youtube or he would never have gotten ass like that

well his will look thicker as it's shorter. But I do think he has decent girth. Overall a nice looking cock that gets the job done. I'm straight by the way.

Ur awesome post more user

Make a webm then

Even on his videos people are saying they saw his dick kek

seconded

This. Need a webm off the ass playing
love me some ass playing
God I miss my girlfriend

its literally nothing special, blurry as shit and like 10 seconds long.

You can download the video it's fine, I was also suspicious as I've never downloaded files off Sup Forums but it's fine I got it on my phone

Who is leaft?

idc I'm lazy and I have CharlsCarroll stream on one monitor, FTL on the other, and Sup Forums in my steam overlay. Not about to upset that balance

I'm a wizard, Harry.

Video doesnt work on my phone. Does anyone else have this problem?

No, but I'll see if I can convert the video into webm since so many people are asking

Remember this one? youtube.com/watch?v=nPr0XOPehsA

Got the vid from you from Reddit. Thanks man

oh god what the fuck

How is this faggot so ugly

i need a "JUST" edit of this holy shit

christ, thats leafy? never seen him without the fringe and hat
>survivor of auschwitz, after being told by british soldiers that they were going to gas him anyway.
>1945 colorized.

No wonder he rarely shows his face in his videos and when he does he's clearly insecure about it. Good god he is ugly.

holy fuck kek

>Nic Cage if he had a debilitating disease.