Wtf Sup Forums? is it me or are bitches nowadays just lame af?

wtf Sup Forums? is it me or are bitches nowadays just lame af?

>Girl likes me on tinder
>i choose straight up approach
>you're cute, blah blah blah, lets see a movie this weeked?
>"ok"
>ask her what she wants to see
>"idc"

wut do i do Sup Forums? she doesn't seem interested, should i just drop her now or take a chance?

fuck

son of a bitch...

You goddamn dimwit.

Don't project your relationship futures based on her interest in cinema. She's willing to go on a date with you. Just go on a date.

Its the fact that she shows no interest with simple one word answers, no dialogue. Im not tryna sound like some "intellectual atheist" here but shes showing no substance

that slap is like expecto paaatronum

its dope, but more about my situation, user

>wut do i do Sup Forums?
totes ask Sup Forums while writing your faggy blog story for online dating attempts.

She has the personality of horse shit, move on

whos this girl? shes super hot

"Lucy" is supposedly her name, you can look her up and find a bunch of shit, i have pics too i can dump

She wants you to take initiative. Be a dominant male. Choose a movie. Be pack leader.

- C. Milan

yes to this

I don't mean to seem picky, but shes giving bullshit one word responses... idk how someone doesn't have more substance to them
she has no substance

>"hey"
>"ok"
>"idc"
>"romance"

on it user

most girls cant actually think and have no personality, you have to take charge and basically tell them what to do. dont ask. its what they want

if you want a girl with personality that can think, dont look on tinder

Well dude if you feel like she has no substance why use Sup Forums as a blog and not just cut her off? Stop being a desperate fag. Shake that attitude and be PACK LEADER. No one likes a whiny little homo. Fyi either way you gay, I say take her to a movie and get some dating experience, yoy might even get lucky.

Niqqa it's tinder, she wants no clingy bullshit, she just wants to fug.

You can't ignore those glorious numbers!

>lame af

I hate this generation.

either drop her now cause she sounds boring as fuck
or buy her a movie ticket and see if shes dumb enough to let you fuck her once

OP is a fag