Meta thread: continued edition

meta thread: continued edition

What should we do to make the board better? Are grimesfags really a problem? What would your solution to that problem be? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13404673
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just don't get how most of you don't get tired of being such fags. Your insecurities and lack of happiness is so evident.

Talking to people about music in real life is actually interesting.

Like 5 threads just got deleted in a sweep so there's a mod active, can he atleast come in here and clarify why grimesposters are allowed to operate outside of the established Sup Forums rules

I've seen a grimes thread with a negative image get deleted before a grimes thread with practically the same text in the OP even though the negative image one was up first.

Grimes fans keep to themselves just like k-pop fans. If you don't want to see waifu posting just don't go into those threads.

Ban kpop.

>keep to themselves
have you seen any Bjork, Kate Bush threads, or any thread about either a female artist or the "queen of Sup Forums"?

So the mods are grimesfags? We're doomed then. Should we just move to another site?

We can smell you through your weak shill post grimesposter, that's the problem when you don't shower or interact with other people, you forget how to be a normal person.

>Grimes fans keep to themselves just like k-pop fans.
t. pays no attention to the catalog
threads that have literally nothing to do with grimes will be derailed by grimesposters at a moment's notice. the janitors are in on this too

>he wants more drama
>he whines like a pig

where do you see either whining or a concrete opinion in OP's post? Do you have this much of a "everyone is against my group" complex?

>I've seen a grimes thread with a negative image get deleted
it wasn't deleted, it expired naturally. also it wasn't just a grimes thread with a negative image, it was a shitty troll thread with a heavily edited image to be as grotesque as possible. get your shit together h8r.

yes. move to another meme site. no one cares.

Either way, the mods didn't delete a duplicate thread when they should have. The picture doesn't matter if the text is the same.

the brandon/chvrches thread have became stale hes just running in circles now and it's mostly about his personal life and problems now. its not funny like it used to be and has turned into his mini blog. i get not much is going on with chvrches right now but there wasn't much to talk about them other than the trolling and how lauren apparently hates us and brandon.

Love me

>The picture doesn't matter if the text is the same.
no shit? the picture matters a lot. there are people who are banned for posting dumb pictures. that ugly 'shopped pic was made especially to troll her fans. as you know, troll threads are against the official rules.

The grimesfags should stay in their general just as k-pop.

Ban the 3 or 4 biggest grimefags.

Create a weekly general dedicated to sharing new discoveries in order to increase the quality and create discussion.

strawpoll.me/13404673

>it's a troll pic because grimesfags are way too easily offended
The OP words said "discuss grimes". Just ignore the picture and discuss grimes, and stop being a pussy. It's not hard

Can we finally ban shitposting under the guise of waifufaggotry? You guys are ruining it for the actual waifufags like /kpg/.

that's all /kpg/ is, if we ban everyone else, we ban them too.

that guys got some problems

Ban discussions about female musicians

i can't discuss her knowing the thread has been created by a hater. i have principles.

Go fuck yourself, dude.

you discuss like you're mods. you're wasting your time, pals. you either dance by the actual written and unwritten rules or simply fly away.

Why do you sound like a retard everytime you post

he's a viral marketer for them

>what is the point of a meta thread

HURR JUST FOLLOW THE RULES GUYS OR GET OUT

People throw rocks at things that shine

>Ban the 3 or 4 biggest grimefags.
based on what? they discuss more music than your entire career of shitposting on Sup Forums. you just can't ban people because you're an autist and can't handle their comments.

No I'm not.

you're projecting too much.

>that ugly 'shopped pic was made especially to troll her fans
It was made (not by me) to troll easily triggered spergs - NOT her actual fans. Stop acting like an easily triggered sperg.

The annoying ass viral marketing. Like what's going on with Tyler THe creator's new album.

What's it like to be cucked? At least you can be, right

You didn't answer my question grimesfag

we get it, you fell in love with her, can't have her, and regret knowing that she had connections with people you know. get over it, and shut the fuck up.

That album isn't officially out yet. Grimes last album dust

*is

you're the actual retard. gtfo.

"leaks" are now done by labels to build hype and interest you pleb

You first grimesfag

You sound nice

>grimesfag
who?

That wasn't my point at all

go to bed james

>tfw posting her face is virtually identical to posting BRAAAPPPS on /fit/

Derails just as much and is just as offensive to the senses. Grimes face is literally a fart.

Tabloid-caliber hip hop shit. Feuds, twitter posts, dumb shit people said. Might as well have Kardashian threads.

This isn't true. The kpop people are vapid, but they tend to keep themselves filterable, which I appreciate. The Grimes people are "sneaky" and throw fits if people aren't paying attention.

Gotta go down with the ship

Christ she's ugly, why can't you retards get better taste in women.

Bate

if you want nice, you're at the wrong place. it's a fact that he has to face, he blew it, and it wasn't going to happen anyway.

it would be a lot more tolerable if they did, everyone appreciates good looking people, can't stand the sufjan posting but he's cute so it's tolerable, you see the thread, think to yourself this is retarded and has nothing to do with music but atleast they're good looking.

Then we have grimesfags literally spamming this gore, makes it that much worse.

This whole place is toxic

/dark/ needs to be a more regular thing. I'd make threads but I'm always afraid I'll fuck them up.

This is a really trusty board imo.

>The kpop people are vapid,
The KPop threads currently on /mu have nothing objectively to do with discussing music. They belong on /s/ or /hm/.

well he was told many times over to stop for that reason. he kept on and has to live with what he's made.

wow, you really are just a child, huh?

>everyone appreciates good looking people,
This is Sup Forums - not /s/ or /hm/. Find your eye candy elsewhere. This board is for EAR candy.

they shit up every thread and are either trolling or shitposting, both of which are bannable offenses. The board quality would skyrocket if they left.

>they shit up every thread and are either trolling or shitposting
Speak for yourself desu.

wut

is there any truth to those claims about her knowing people in the brooklyn moped community that know brandon? the thing about her wanting to give him a chance is obviously BS but what about that? it does seem sort of plausible.

who knows i think someone mentioned at one time it was her ex that did. so the ties were there but loose ones.

it's because the grimsfags want to force her on people that have little to no interest in her or her music. some don't care how she stacks up to other artists or her personal achivements in the last vain effort to sway peoples opinions.

then keep making them

lol damn sucks for him

k pop threads need to be gone

>
yeah he learned a lesson of you never know who browses here and who the people you know know or have connections too
they both know people

Nope, it's impossible to have Björk threads without you insufferable faggots calling her old and outdated. fuck off

I know it's hard but the best thing you can do is try to ignore them.

Björk threads aren't shit because of "haters," they're shit because none of the fans actually want to discuss the music, they're just shallow cunts spamming pictures.

There was literally a thread like a month ago asking about favorite Björk songs and someone posted Oblivion. other times people will just call her old and say "GRIMES IS THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE HURRRR." How the fuck are you supposed to have a discussion on music when the containment thread isn't serving it's purpose and the garbage is derailing other threads? I'm sure Kate Bush has similar issues

like everyone else does in any thread conserning a woman? look at the current thread with lavren
i think it was someone just fucking with him, he seems to have some serious issues he needs to get over.

it's in any thread i don't know if its people doing it, one guy, or a team of marketers but it's pushing people away of having an interest in her

l-lauren?

>the existence of trolls on Sup Forums causes me to whine and complain like a baby
Not trying to be overly harsh desu, but if this is really how sensitive you are to this sort of thing then your precious Bjork threads are fucked.
The only power trolls have is what you give them - by letting them get to you.

It's not about being sensitive you stupid pathetic grimes fag little fuck, has listening to that synth witch house pop whatever the fuck you wanna call that garbage killed off your brain cells? I could care less what the fuck you think about Björk or any other artists, but it's the fact that discussions can't be had anymore without you guys turning threads into a bunch of shit flinging that has nothing to do with music, so fuck off

It's really that they throw off any discussion, and force her name in to situations were it doesn't need to be. It's pretty much the whole boards fault because people kept reacting to it instead of ignoring it. It's almost like at times, the more you ignore it the worse it gets. It's not that I don't like Grimes, but there's a place for discussion of her and to fuck threads up is stupid.

I've also spent a lot of time here, and I regret the whole Lauren/CHVRCHES thing. Simply because it's been a waste of time (like posting here, but there's not any balance, it's doing nothing or Sup Forums), and I hate I pissed her off. If the thing about her having connections with people I know from mopeds is real or not. Most of it is I don't have many people around me, or anyone to talk to, so in a way if I mention her and I can get that if I eventually spin things into being about me. I'm not going to lie, I did fall in love with her, and I hate myself for how stupid I was acting.

Btw this applies to the rest of the whiners ITT as well. If you can't handle the bantz found on the open internet, Sup Forums isn't for you.

>It's not about being sensitive
That is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY what it's about. And the fact that you can't admit it to yourself is why you're having such a problem.

Brandon, no matter what you do she probably won't ever be involved in your life. I think you need to get into therepy over this whole thing. It's clearly caused some damage, do it for yourself, your loved ones, and Sup Forums.

you have to be joking? you can't be this retarded

I am not sensitive AT ALL to what you faggots have to think. you're opinions are trash anyways, so easy to ignore the opinions themselves. Do I care that you think Björk is old? nope. Do I care that you think Grimes' albums are better than Björk's? nope. You think Grimes is the present and future? Great, you're opinion is trash but i dont give a fuck. It's the fact that the simple presence and intention of y'all is to derail ANY music discussion from even happening. The minute a thread is derailed by a Grimes fag renders a thread void of any music discussion.

I don't need that, I just need things going on in my life.
>She won't be in your life
The brutal truth I've came to face.

I think our best tactic to combat grimesfags would be to simply ignore them. They are obviously all trolls and baiters, hungry for attention who feed of (You)'s when they invade threads. Just don't respond to them and move on with discussion and they'll simply lose interest. Also, don't invade their general just like you wouldn't invade /kpg/. Slowly the problem will be solved.

Bump

bump

>I am not sensitive AT ALL
Then why are you responding to me with epithets like 'faggot' without me having done so first?

>Do I care that you think Björk is old?
Never said that desu.

>[Do] I care that you think Grimes' albums are better than Björk's?
Never said that desu.

>You think Grimes is the present and future?
Never said that either desu.

This is an example of another major part of your problem. You are prone to taking one person's bad behavior and then projecting it onto whole arbitrary groups of people - presumably so that you'll have an identifiable target to whine and complain about (since singular anonymous trolls are impossible to directly hold accountable for their actions.) The problem is, not only does that make the members of that group of people NOT involved in trolling angry at you, it also encourages the troll to troll more.

Quit whining, accept that trolling gets to you, and carry on with your Björk posting (or whatever) WITHOUT letting yourself get triggered by obvious trolling. Otherwise nothing will ever go well for you here - because trolls are a permanent part of Sup Forums's landscape.