Claim your waifu!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IfL5WJHEYz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pew.

I may have done this wrong.
It's time for the relink-ening.

Hi Galko!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. But it's almost over, right?
I hope you can get a super comfy great rest, okay?

>Old people paying in bills and not carrying coins.
I actually feel you on that. My grandpa does the same thing. Was the keeping change thing really that bad because of that?

Well, it's the truth!
How are you doing today? Is everything okay?

Hi Jill! What's up with you? I haven't been able to talk to you in a while!

>Yui claimed

yeah, bans are being handed out left and right, although they're pretty short.
hehe, watching K-On sounds comfy indeed. Do you have any shows like that?

I have like 9 weeks left here.
I will get some in a few mins

Slice.

claim

Hi

yeah, I, uh... kinda left.

>Oh hi there Mik-- Tet-- Haj-- Am-- Uh.. Vigil!
Yes, hello Shima-- I mean, Stocking~

I'm doing alright, I suppose. Yes, everything is okay, thank you. Rather mundane.

>keeping change
Nice joke. It's 2017 on Poortugal and everyone is a jew.

It's "what did he mean by this" the show. Not easy to watch as there is minimal dialogue and everything is vague but it's interesting how people did so much different interpretations out of it. One might say that it's about rape, other might say it's about spreading the word of Jesus.
My favourite part of the show is the soundtrack though.

probably VSS and shotguns, i kill a lot with that, i once killed a complete team with a shotgun in end-game, favorote vehicle?

hello stocking!

hello jill senpai

i love it

Best German CV Claimed

Ja administratorem nie jestem wiec musiałbys pytać kogo innego

uhh
i dont know how to respond on that tbh
Wow such a nice person
>First time i met someone like you here

>What kind of books?
Right now im reading some about law and law history (not that interesting but i need to lear some for studies)
And yea i just re-watch One punch man , such a great anime
>About Kongou , sorry i thought you are someone elese

Pasta la vista bby

:>

youtube.com/watch?v=IfL5WJHEYz8

Thank you for being understanding about my near-selective mutism, I hope you have a good day as well.

That's me! Hello there!

You can't use an april fools joke~
Nice clutching at straws!

>.>

Which Galko is this?

Post your comics here fellow Sup Forumsro's

The OG Galko heresied so I'm the only Galko left.

OK everyone I am off to bed Good night!

Lel. I thought it was just bad because there were a bunch of old people.
What's the deal with opening the shop though? Is it because you have to wake up earlier?

>Alucard claimed

Why does a demigod want to look like a cat with those ears?
Are you a vampire?
Check your discord.

Ah that makes sense.

Well raid soon so I might not reply fast.

hey there. are you new or did you change? I... can't keep up with people when I'm not able to see names.
night.

Hello to you

Forgot message

Hmph. You win this time.

how are you stock?

goodnight senpai have a good sleep

oh and hello mr alucard

I left late today and tomorrow I'll get in early, that's a pain already but it's fine in the end since I'll have plenty of free time tomorrow.
It's annoying because I have to mop some floors and tidy up some other shit, while I enjoy cleaning I'm slow at it and there's this motherfucker with whiskers that has been complaining about me doing it too slowly for a while.
Apparently he always finds something to complain about everyone's work tho.

That doesnt matter. No one has claimed the title since.
Sounds like a plan.
It managed to hit image limit.
Just instant. And its probably going to be as busy as most of the last week. So not really.
They arent ears. Its a headdress.

I claim the title then

noooo... you cant change waifus that's against the rules, i'm still chitoge sometimes i just post the chitoge gorilla plushie as a silly inner joke for myself.

Heresy? Sounds gay. Luckily, I'd never even consider that. I like to think I'm pretty high class.

>Just another statistic

I win all the time.
>Your fate is inevitable

I'd be lying if I said I'm good though I've been worse. My headache is fading at least. You?

>headdress
I though they were really big bows
High class cutie ~
I feel like its my fault that he did though...

1/2

They look like cat ears. And really stupid

2/2

:ok_hand: cool then.
thanks for the (you)

Claimed

^^
>luv me
>dubs
got nothing

hi (you)

We need Yume to give it freely, as any other judge will be biased.
Tomato, tomato.
Its a part of her uniform. That she ditches later on.

>It managed to hit image limit
Oh my! Mods must be asleep.
Go nuts.

Now, we both know that's not true.

;-; That's scary! I've only been banned once, for like 2 days. It kinda sucked.
Uhh... honestly, I can't think of anything. I was going to rewatch Madoka Magica with a friend but we still haven't gotten around to it, and it's not... really a "comfy" show I guess. It is my favorite though! Any... any recommendations?

9 weeks?!? What do you even do?? Wait... I think you've told me...
Well, either way... that's a lot of time. Sorry that you have to stay for that long. I hope it flies by though!
That sounds good. You probably won't see this then... but if you do. Then goodnight! Sleep tight and sweet dreams~

and Dice?

Nice trips!

Hi music man! I know you don't talk a lot sometimes, so you don't have to talk if you don't want to! Just saying hi and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pretty sure he committed it before anyway, I don't know. Pretty much everyone commits heresy here except me because I'm so dedicated and committed.

You have to earn my love.

Eheh, thanks. I just try to be nice, especially here. Everyone here is really nice, and you all deserve to have someone to talk to and... I really think you guys are awesome!
Hey, good for you, studying! I hope that it goes well and you get some really good knowledge up in there! Are you going to because a lawyer?
it is a really good anime! I just wish that there was a new season already ;-;
It's okay, no worries! If you find that person though, tell them I said hi anyways!

Doing it slowly is the best way to do it though. He shouldn't get mad at that, although there will always be people that find something to get pissy about. /shrug

>Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?

Is your friend me?
I have way too much merchandise for that show. That and Neptunia are my top picks for a good, happy time. No other anime has made me laugh so hard.

it was dumb and irrational. don't worry about it.
I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T END UP MAKING EGGS

I do enjoy going nuts.
>everyone
>heresy
BOI
I just have regular coffee. Flavours detract from a good one. Hell, if I go out for a coffee I dont have sugar. And MWO takes time to get better.
BUT HOW WILL YOU BE GASTON?

cool

i'm so bored

the vss has been there since the start maybe you never saw it, mine is the bike it does less sound. well that's about it that we can talk about PUBG thanks kanna shrug

No problem
I mean wear what you want to wear, but I just don't think it fits a demigod.

I dunno probably just by getting fat.
so is this not just Eets?

One day~

I'm pretty bored too. I doubt I'll be sleeping soon. Nothing to do? Games, anime, book?

Well what does?
>pic related - this is another demigod
As long as you work it out I guess.
You wish.

Eu claimed~

Angels egg, it's not appropriate to watch with a group of people. You watch out alone when your autism is peaking

>Damn.. Not here..!

You are kind. Thank you.
Anything I'd like to do? Hmm. Maybe there's something. I'll give it some thought.

I wish, I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

Get out oldfag this is only for experienced erp.

>Anything I'd like to do?
>Come to think of it..
>That's a nice persona..

Shoo

Guess Eu isn't welcome anymore~

>earn
you just delete your telegram bby ...

>Everyone here is really nice
KEK
>I really think you guys are awesome!
Thats so .... cute !
>I hope that it goes well and you get some really good knowledge up in there!
Thank you ! i hope i will need this knowledge in future cause i need to lear over 700 pages in 3 months
>Are you going to because a lawyer?
Close but no , im aiming on inner securyty guy (hard to find good term)

>it is a really good anime!
RIGHT ?? i want next season too !
How about you ? how you feel today ? you done someting interesting today ?

Boi ,, :>

>implying you ever were

Hello, how're you?
hello, what's up?
okay, no worries :)
Well, as far as comfy shows go, K-On, Chronicles of the Going Home Club, Azumanga Daioh, and Kill Me Baby all fit the bill!
what're you up to now?

Dont listen to the meenis.
That takes me back.

yeah

i guess i'm going to watch some anime nothing else to do

mr alucard ignores me ;-;

Good. Get out. Scram. G'bye. Shoo.

-reclaims best waifu and peeks out from under the couch cautiously-

Looks like you have to try harder then!

Back to the good ol' days.

What anime are you gonna watch?
Something cute I hope.

Hi
Bad

hey friendo then, how's it going?

(Eyuu)

I don't know really, the outfit itself works but the ears make her look so... childish. I mean It's anime after all.
Not much, just enjoying this delightful night!
What about yourself?
Oh bummer. Did I not reply to your post?
I am sincerely sorry.
How is your night?

>don't make me call in any favors

When can we watch PSG together, bby

That may be the point of it. Her body is locked at being 12.
The days that no one can recapture?

Why don't you give this a read?

That explains why she is so small.

Why does Rory look so ugly

One day~

That's why we need an erp revolution.

I... don't think so? Do you live in Texas?
Hey, nothing wrong with that! As long as it makes you laugh and just have a good time, there's no such thing as too much! I am glad that you've had a good time with it, and I hope you'll keep having one! Err, now it sounds weird! So I'm sorry about that!
Isn't there a season 2 coming finally? I haven't manged to actually... watch the show, but I remember another friend getting really really excited for it!
Oh, and how are you? Sorry, I almost forgot to ask!

Hey, you got to spend a moment like me everyday!
Sorry, that wasn't even funny. Though I actually think it's true.
I... I can't not worry about it. You know I can't do that.But... we can just not talk about it I suppose, if that's what you want. I just hope you never have to deal with it again. I'm sorry Jill.
Uhh... okay, well... w-what's your favorite ice cream?

Well cool it, what happens if the dub police come in here and see you with that? I don't want to think about what would happen... or what you would do to them.
Really? I never would have guessed! Would you recommend that to someone who wants to give it another shot? Wait wait, no sugar even? Whaaaaaaat. It just... it must taste terrible! How do you do it?
Eheh, I meant more like... I was poor in money, not in skill. Though I am pretty poor in skill too. I just need to round up the friends and give it another go... and stick to my Atlas.

Has it... really? Isn't that the silenced rifle thing? It might be I've never saw it, I've only had an AWM once myself... and the M249... and... okay, there's a lot of weapons I'm missing, so it could be possible there's still stuff I haven't seen!
Bike is nice, but it can tip really easy for me!
Hol up you silly! We haven't even talked about favorite spots to go! I like Gatka, no one ever goes there!
Err, sorry if you're playing right now. We don't have to talk!

Sorry, I should have probably read the picture.
Wait, really? I mean... we kinda just tear down whatever we're watching. Like it's fun. And we love to argue about stuff.
I'll keep that in mind though. I'll probably watch it whenever, considering my autism is always peaking...

No thanks needed, it's just what I should do. But... still, thank you for the kind words.
Yeah? I hope that you decide to do it then, if it's something you like. Err... if it's something not bad. Like something good, like painting or... or watching a movie! Don't... don't hurt yourself or anything like that, please! ...please?

Well...I mean, they seem nice. At least to me. And even if they weren't, everyone still deserves someone to talk to!
I do think you guys are awesome! You have like this really cool group of like... people who know what to say but know how to hide it, a bunch of inside jokes, and you talk as if you've known each other from birth. It's really cool. And plus... I dunno, you're all just... really... really awesome. I don't know how else to put it.
Whoa, 700 pages?!? Like, just s-skimming, right? Not like memorize the entire thing?
I think... I think I know what you mean then. Like... for a company, or solo?
I'm still holding out hope! Someday, we'll get it! I believe!
I... I don't really matter, silly. If you want the truth, I'm terrible as always. I woke up around 2 hours ago, and just started typing the entire time I've been awake!

>Kill Me Baby
>comfy
I'll take it the name... doesn't exactly fit?
But thank you, really really! I'll write them down, thank you!
Uhh.... I'm still just typing! This takes up all of my time, so I can't really do anything else!

You don't need to reclaim, it's okay! We know it's you silly!
I hope you're comfy under there!

Claiming Rei

But hold on now, I have that recipe you asked for

A very late Foxxy claimu

Yeah though I'm super undergeared so I'm kinda just getting carried.

Graf boi~~

Eu will ignore the meanies~

(Sings)

Hellu, Eu is doing okay, how about you~?

Yes, it is I! Your friend! You know, that one!
Oh it's always a good time with hot chicks on screen killing ghosts. How do you go wrong?
>
Season 2 will never come and it better not because if it does it ruins the ending! Go watch it and fall in love!
I'm doing rather.. Uh.. Pretty terrible today. Though coming and distracting myself on thread feels pretty good. Yourself?

Hey Kanna. My day's been fine, just the same old same old as I like it.
Is there any particular reason you don't use NS? Seems strange for someone who talks as much as you do not to have it.

(Pink Eyuu armour with heart sticker)

we can talk about it later, if you want.
salted caramel. you?

Oh thanks! Though I think you're in need of a quick reminder. Hang this on your wall.