Oxford SJW on Wronged Waitress: “Frankly, Her Feelings Are Irrelevant”

heatst.com/culture-wars/oxford-sjw-on-wronged-waitress-frankly-her-feelings-are-irrelevant/

>The Oxford activist at the centre of a firestorm for mocking the “white tears” of a waitress he snubbed to make a political point has branded her feelings “irrelevant”.

>Ntokozo Qwabe, leader of the failed Rhodes Must Fall campaign, gave an unrepentant press conference the day after his victim called for him to be punished.

>He insisted that his “protest action” – when instead of giving her a tip he and a friend demanded the “RETURN THE LAND” – was more important that her reaction.

>The firestorm stems from a gloating Facebook post he made after he and another activist refused to tip 24-year-old Ashleigh Schultz, instead opting to make a political point.

Other urls found in this thread:

babynamescube.com/ntokozo-name-meaning
youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0
youtube.com/watch?v=jetqdhfcoho
youtube.com/watch?v=bIeR8EuqBfc
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ntokozo Qwabe

Did her parents mash their hands on the keyboard and decide "oh this sounds like a good name?"

Thats what their click whistle and pop languages look like spelled out

Her?

>progressivism is synonymous with selfishness
who could have guessed

Giving her money because of the white tears is just as bad as the guy writing return our land.

This whole thing is retarded. I cannot be more mad at knowing people DONATED to her because "muh feelings"

>hand nation to niggers
>receive gratitude

Choose one lads

It is in another language

babynamescube.com/ntokozo-name-meaning

>people still voluntarily using a data miner run by a like

Jesus I refuse to believe people are this stupid

>I cannot be more mad at knowing people DONATED to her because "muh feelings"

Why be mad? It demonstrates the solidarity of white people. Darren Wilson's funding campaign got more donations than Mike Brown's.

Solidarity.

A fucking Rhodes scholar writes like that?

What the fuck Britannia

Why? It triggers the white tears crowd. It's like when all those people showed up at Chick-Fil-A during the "boycott".

>pic related

Because the sole reason they're donating is because she's buttmad someone was "racist" to her. Holy fuck, you might as well donate to those that post on tumblr on how their 300lb gut was laughed at.

Fucking deal with it, suck it up. Go on about your life. Now this woman who makes a salary based on tips is receiving thousands of dollars to spend on whatever the fuck she wants. Probably on bbc.

I understand whites are more kind, but you can leave kind comments. Maybe it's just because I don't like receiving help from anyone. I prefer to do things on my own.

HeatStreet shill pls go
HeatStreet shill pls go
HeatStreet shill pls go
HeatStreet shill pls go

Hates white people, no surprise there.

>Tranny niggers want clay
Lol, what a joke. What are you gonna do with the clay? Utilize force on it?

So the Brits let niggers into their elite universities and this is what they produced?

> Give back the land

What land? Didn't they give back all their colonies in Africa already? Not their fault that niggers turned it all to shit afterwards. Maybe these scholars should go back and try to make something of it.

>Things that didn't happen, for $10,000.

Michelle Obama's major was basically exactly the same thing. She wrote her senior thesis on how racist the ivy league is that accepted her

>Fucking deal with it, suck it up

It's not like she asked for it to be taken from people by taxation, or she sued someone. People give her money to make a point and probably a lot of them did so to strike back against the notion that "privilege" is something that should get you punished in ways like this tip strike by this guy.

Who do feminists side with?

Also
>Schultz

Post it a few liberal places and find out!

I bet DU would rage @ no tip in GD but some of the safe space boards would side with the guy.

>something so black happened
no shit

Happens in America too!

youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0
youtube.com/watch?v=jetqdhfcoho
youtube.com/watch?v=bIeR8EuqBfc
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

Can you imagine this? When I was a kid I dreamed of going to Princeton or Harvard - these kids get a chance and ultimately smash every chance of benefiting from any degree they get there by showing themselves to throw tantrums and be unreasonable.

>white tears
kill yourself, poo colored one

Frankly your feelings about systemic racism are irrelevant.

SCHULTZ IS A NORMAL GERMANIC NAME YOU STUPID AMERIFATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Return the land

I'm fine with that. Only if we can take back the roads, the buildings, the infrastructure, everything built by the colonial powers.

I'de be fine with leaving that too if they would fuck off and stay away.

>radical non-binary trans black activist

Kekkity

Meh it's gonna crumble if they stay or don't.

>pic related: Pointe City Tower

>how many adjectives can I cram in front of the word activist

It seems to be a competition for special snowflakes now

>pic

This is the kind of nigger garbage that goes to Oxford.

This.

>her feelings “irrelevant”.

Funny, I give less of a fuck about his feelings