Why are people on social media so easily angered?

Sup Forums I have been wondering why this is. Social media seems to be the easiest way to trigger someone, people are so insensitive to people criticizing any of their views it makes social media useless for even inane discussion. How did this happen?

tldr: They deepthroat the b8 every time

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwXPlX_lm30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

normies communicate online as they do in real life
they feel threatened when someone disagrees with them
in real life woman size up other woman and men during conversation, they know beforehand wether they want to engage in conversation or not and if they have a chance on winning the argument. Online you should let a lot of things slide because there is no telling if you're going to get assblasted for spouting your retarded opinion, this said normies can't let it slide as they feel the deep desire and need to engage and fight off anyone who threatens their opinion which they see as the cornerstone of the bubble world they live in.

People are also cattle, they cannot think for themselves and most likely end up following the strong opinions of others.
Just see how many fake news stories or warped pictures are posted on the web and people without asking themselves "is this really true" instantly vent their pre assumptions.

Since niggers learned to read, we haven't been able to escape their constant oppression, they just want us to come to their level. writing was literally an invention that allowed us to escape the monkey mentality.

It only got worse OP

pic related

call her a cuck

So she's cryptonigger? I'm totes confused desu senpai.

Tell her what she said is an example of the White mans burden

shaking my head baka desu

Boring people will attempt to merge their real persona into a more "perfect" social media presence which they control. An attack against their social media presence, therefore, is a declaration of war against their very being. This is why they take social media so fucking seriously.

Its because in the real world there might just be a few people around to see you get disrespected/insulted/harrassed/debunked etc. while social media gives you the sense that everyone is watching thus making it more embarrassing and triggering you to fight back. You have the notion that all your friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and their peers will read it at any time even a few years from now and you dont want to look bad when it happens. Social Media is the closest thing the average person has to being on TV.

>deepthroating the b8

I don't even know anymore Sup Forums

REDPILL HER FAGGOT, YOU HAVE TO START COMING ON TO HER

Tell her you wanna make her your white indentured servant just like her 7G grandmother or that you wanna make her your house slave.
And keep going at her about being a white bitch trying to fix black peoples problems

God damn, times like this I wish I were black so I could take advantage of these sluts and just shove my cock down their throats.

They'd like it too.

>my slave ancestors would LOVE you

>I'm a black chrokee Irish jew
Fucking Americans man..

Spend an hour trolling Sup Forums and you'll get the same results. Everyone on the internet is a radical.

>pol doesn't know I'm the one creating all the slide threads about Aztlan
Keks are always provided

Looks like goofy Elizabeth Warren switched accounts to save face! Maybe she shouldn't talk about her fake heritage.

Look at her, she's white as a ghost. She's making all that shit up now that she's been cornered.

find mr skeltal to get his dootiest treasure

Is she...redpilling herself?

kek no
see

Lol are they those nazis from the Louis Theroux documentary?

Tell her the men she slept with doesn't make her mixed.

no no tell her they do! Do the opposite make her spill her guts about all the coloured folk she's fucked.
Make her think she can whore her way out of this

>People are also cattle, they cannot think for themselves and most likely end up following the strong opinions of others.
Just see how many fake news stories or warped pictures are posted on the web and people without asking themselves "is this really true" instantly vent their pre assumptions.
Bernie Sanders campaign is a good example of this, try to shame big bad donald, all while promising free shit? You just got yourself a horde of idiots.

This
Always count on Australia when it comes to bants.

This is a psyop we're being played! It's trying to rope us.

She's the guy from good charlottes sister no joke

White women....And my GF has the nerve to asks why I won't marry her.

Someobe tell her its racist to assume black people cant defend themselves. And thatbshe is bad for thinking they have low IQs

>muh 1/64th cherokee
Pls stop this meme
Its just embarassing

and she thinks she's cherokee. i really hate her now.

No just a stupid white SJW bitch hamsterbating

Someone just shitposted this

MY SIDES

This is a psyop don't get caught up and stop messaging her. There will likely be further attacks on her via a bot army to frame us.

This.

KEK wills it.

>B-BUT I'M PART NATIVE AMERICAN THO

kek

So if someone was 1/64 black it wouldn't count?
Racist.

check your privilege, paleface

Have you guys ever wondered if two Sup Forums parody accounts ever argued with each other and didn't know that the other was from Sup Forums?

"The only black in you is the dicks"

>cryptoniggas

These dumb cunt libs. They don't get that they're even more racist than us. It's so ingrained in them, they can't even fathom it exists. They just see it as a natural order. They want to protect them like pets. Sponsoring government social engineering programs to give them pet food and keep them where they are. Dependent on them. Because they can't do anything really good in life without these liberals. They need these cunty little bitches to protect them. They can't have good test score or be put to the same standards as the rest of us because they're inferior, duh. We need to lower standards to allow them into our institutions. Surely they can't play on the same field as us! We're just such good people! Helping them! Protecting them since they can't do it themselves! Have a doggy treat!! I'M SUCH A GOOD PERSON!!!

Fuck this cunt.

It's not just social media in that case. People in general are extremely sensitive to criticism. I think internet has actually made many people less sensitive to it and taught them it's possible to disagree and not react emotionally.

DESIGNATED

cuz ur a fucking NIGGER

I'd say they should be able to identify one another by the blatantly obvious meme names they feel the need to use, but if they're using those in the first place then that might be expecting too much.

The need for validation, the desperation to be recognized as someone of value.

Sad!

The frantic virtue signalling

People's social media is their safe space

Muh fuggin sides

Are the normies going too far?

White bitch is goofy as fuck

>muh great ancestor was a darkie so I'm fucking black now you niggers
Fuck, I can't stand these cunts.

did she delete her Twitter?

cant find her too lol

then she deleted it. I thought i was doing something wrong because i just made a new account 10 minutes ago

Subtle.

gg Sup Forums it is deactivated

I fucking hate when Libtards say "POC"

They're bored. They have it so easy in life they have time to worry about the lives of complete strangers.

we were slave and things

>Roger Cuckman

I died

>safe for them

black people are literally the least likely to be attacked UNLESS its other black people

youtube.com/watch?v=MwXPlX_lm30

just watch this, its literally 1 hour of black people beatign up white people for being white. if this happened the other way around it would be a national case

>literally
>literally
Literally kill yourself.

Sup Forums is nonstop kids posting about how they were triggered

we havent had enough wars

kids are pussys

>being this retarded

WE WUZ SLAVES

>that pic
Oh so that's why Sup Forums spergs out about weed so much.

>da joos want you to smoke weed, that's why they made it illegal!

I smoke a lot of weed. i have a right wing, anti-immigration political stance. before and after i started weed.
I sit somewhere in between i guess.

i no longer know what is real anymore.

She literally said earlier she was a mixed

Lack of body language and facial expressions. They try to make up for it by using overdramatic wordings.

>I married a Cherokee woman

Hehe I love how they choose Canada. No fucking way they would move to the country below us.

/po/ crossed the line tonight. you losers made this poor women delete her twitter account because you all attacked her on social media with your racial hatred.

calling her children niggers because they are half black was atrocious, i will never come to this website again