It's going to be a bloodbath with how he kills her in this election, right?

It's going to be a bloodbath with how he kills her in this election, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone has been so wrong about everything. he could literally tell dead baby jokes at this point and it would help him win.

8 months ago, if you had said, "Donald Trump could never get the better of a seasoned professional politician like Jeb Bush" you would have been saying something most people found reasonable. Trump co-ordinated an onslaught that diminished Bush and made him look like a clown. Now Jeb Bush's political career is dead and buried forever.

The same thing will happen to Hillary. She is nothing but the Democrat Jeb Bush - except with even more baggage. The convention is in July. Trump will then have 5 months with no other target for his scorn except one woman, Hillary. He will spend those five months, day in, day out, hammering her, on TV, on radio, on Twitter, at debates, through ads, in interviews, at rallies. Just her. One target, as opposed to the 15 he has now. His entire arsenal focused on a single objective. He will humiliate, diminish, ridicule, dissect, tease, and intimidate her every single day for five months. Everything she says will be chewed up and spit out. Every part of her demeanor and personality and mannerisms and traits will be seized upon and examined by Trump. She will be forced into awkward positions, put on the defensive, made to react to Trump almost exclusively, made to look weak and spineless. He will drag her over and over into the sunlight, until she seeks refuge behind the "Stop! I'm just a girl!" excuse women always run to whenever they feel cornered.

Ultimately, nothing else will matter. What the American people will witness is a woman getting exposed and manhandled by an alpha male over and over again. They may resent him for it, but that won't matter. She will look weak, tired, unprepared, and the question will be asked, "If she can't even handle Donald Trump without constantly being outplayed, how is she going to handle Putin, or Kim Jong Un, or ISIS?"

People who think this will go down any other way just have not been paying attention to how Trump operates and what he is capable of.

This. It will be glorious; what a time to be alive!

honest predictions

>He'll probably beat her by an honest margin, but not a landslide, and become POTUS
>A bunch of lefties will still hatet he shit out of him no matter what
>The media will spend 4 or 8 years pretending he's the worst president ever because he's mean, and then say he was great when its all over. Just like George W Bush

>Just like George W Bush
Bush was a bad president though.

Hope there's a bloodbath before then. Fuck Hitlery Clinton.

He wasn't nearly as bad as they pretended he was while he was in office. They called him hitler, his administration nazis, and made fun of his simple talk. Remind you of something?

>Just like George W Bush
Who the fuck said bush was a good president?

I'm sincerely glad I checked this board before bed. This post is wonderful.

It's gonna be brutal

Neocons

Agreed

There are too many people trying to shut him down. The only way to stop them is to point out who they are and their collectivism to the point where it becomes obnoxious.

Thats how I got redpilled on the Jews. should work for the rest of them.

I can't wait till he starts bringing Clinton's rape victims on stage with him at his rallies.

Then he can bring on the families of those killed at Benghazi.

There is a DECENT chance she could be tried for espionage. Not just negligence. Bitch is the weakest candidate the dems have ever thrown out. Get ready for it.

It would be the best thing ever if Hillary lost the nomination over emails, but since it's likely that won't happen she's going to get wrecked over that and being cucked by her husband

Can he beat Biden tho?

I think it's going to be a landslide. Hillary went into this election holding all the cards. She was expected to cruise to a win while Republicans got dirty. Instead we have Trump taking the nomination a month early while she can't shake off a communist from Vermont. Landslide.

someone screen cap this

Her head is going to spin! #theshlonging

would it be the best though?
i'm concerned if then Biden comes in, along with an Obama endorsement (like that's the plan all along)

uhh nobody is saying dubya was great. he was total shit

Got you covered, fampai.

dank you

No they didn't. There weren't any nazi comparisons. They were rightly labeled Corporatist Neocons. They compared him to a monkey, and he does look like a monkey. And dubya said retarded shit all the time. Stop being a faggot Cheneycuck

It will be the most negative general election of the past 100 years. It's going to be so entertaining. I don't think anything will happen with the email and benghazi shit though, besides the FBI director stepping down in protest.

There is absolutely no way Hillary gets the presidency. Zero percent chance. They should run Bernie but that's obviously not an option due to pic related.

everything about this post is true except that last setence

I dislike gwb as much as the next guy, but he got compared to hitler and his inner circle got called nazis all the time you dolt. you can still see bushitler graffiti in major european cities.

hillary will never interact with trump and will stick to her bs policy speech even within the debates where the candidates dont adress each otehrs directly, with her surrogates starting dirty rumors and calling him na,mes.

That would be the kill shot for sure.

In Europe. In Europe, everybody who isn't a radical leftist is called Hitler.

Hilary knows less about policy than Trump does. It's going to be incredibly uncomfortable to watch her unable to react and think on her feet. I showed my dad a best of Trump yesterday and it's just 26minutes of open mic ad libbed jokes basically. Trump is truly an incredible speaker, there is no way this is an act. This is exactly who he is, and what he thinks. The guy is basically having a conversation with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ

It's shocking to me how few people know what went down in Benghazi.

All Trump has to mention is how the Ambassador was literally raped and burned alive while Hillary ignored him, and it's over.

This. You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that Hillary even has the slightest chance to beat Trump.

I am a Ted Cruz supporter completely. I think Captain Ted would have been the best President this country would have seen for over three decades. But even I think that Donald will probably destroy Hillary in an election.

Now I just hope Trump will actually not do stupid things when he is elected.