Breaking Bad is a fucking terrible show

Breaking Bad is a fucking terrible show
>inb4 did you watch it all? Yes

Thats coo. Not everyone can like everything. I hope theres other things you can enjoy in life, friend.

The Beatles are a shit band

personally I fucking loved the show, but I could see why you don't like it

Amy Schumer is laugh out loud funny.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>falsehood
checks out

what'd u hate most?

I thought Breaking Good was better.

if he says he watched all 62 episodes he didn't think it was terrible.

it's just bait buddy.

sage and move on.

just like there are people born with birth defects and mental retardation, there are people like op that don't understand good entertainment. we shouldn't ridicule op and yell at him, just like you wouldn't yell at a retard that pissed his pants. it's beyond their natural abilities to be intelligent.

I too thought that chemistry superman who had cancer, which was the whole reason the show was interesting, but suddenly fuck all that because we gotta keep this money boat rolling was a pretty overrated show. Its ok though, just really stupid.

watched one episode, it started with them running from a truck in the desert or some shit. i cannot really remember because i was high. anyway, all i know about breaking bad is that the show sucks and that i want to kill the cancer guys wife and the little useless nigger he cooks with. why is this show popular?

Skyler sucks 4 sure

Breaking bad was dumb.

>hur dur lets make a show about an organic chemist making meth
>let's give a cool street name
>I know "Heisenberg", that cool physicist

It's alright OP
Despite your opinion weather you watched all the episodes or not just means you have terrible taste which reflects on your personality doesn't really gauge how big of a faggot you really are

OP is a faggot

I don't get why hatefags always say that

how is that dumb?

The show was good ;ending was terrible

it was ok. not good. not bad. just ok.

Physicists are not chemists

don't think she's a buzzkill?

I seriously was against it until I watched it. I think it's whatever mood you enter into it with that makes the difference. If you watch it trying to hate it the obviously you're wasting your time, but if you are willing to follow the story and don't just binge ignore it, it actually hits on a lot of things great about older tv shows.

Even started watching better call Saul despite it being hokey.

Sup Forums is a fucking shit website

Then why are you here?

>
I enjoy many things it's just the hype this show got was unreal. Game Of Thrones or Narcos are way better shows in my opinion

For the same reason OP watched every episode

Agreed

The anti masculinity is a bit annoying and the constant bitching and moaning of the women in that show

The unrealistic nature of the people pretending to be harden drug dealers and how everything just seems to happen without any real plot or story line

Kek

> literally unwatchable

My family liked it and pressured me into finishing it. The fact that I sat through it to prove a point to them wasn't that insane to believe

Narcos is better

This guy gets it

> a scientist can't admire a scientist from a different discipline than the one he is/was employed in

You just haven't met anyone who really is envolved in the criminal world not some beta fest for all to enjoy

She's an annoying cunt wtf are you saying

Maybe whenever you post on it

This is now a rekt thread

My sides q

The only reason people liked the beetles is because they were the only thing being promoted at the time on television. It's just like pop music, people only love the shit on the radio.

Look at Metallica, ACDC, Rush, etc.

Those aren't great bands, but everyone loves them because thats what was on the radio at the time

It's like saying you only work on motocycles but want people to call you Henry Ford

it's not even funny

So terrible you wAtched 5 seasons. Lel.

>Game of Thrones

This show got a way bigger hype than Breaking Bad. If you said that you found the show to be too slow or that you just didn't like the plot ok but don't pretend that you don't like the show for its hype and then talk about GoT.

I am the true loser for this

but why were they put on the radio instead of joe schlub? according to your theory it sounds like it's just completely random, i.e., there is no consensus among many people of what is actually "good" in popular culture, and that's not too believable.

Dude they had incest child killing in the first show, how TF is that slow moving?

You deserve to be put in the fucking chambers.

just no

Lmao fair play.

It's not. If you sincerely hold this opinion then I would assume that you did not pay close enough attention to have to have a comprehensive understanding of the story and everything that happened in it. I have watched this entire series 3 times and everytime I come to a new understanding of certain things that were happening in the story. It's actually extremely well done and I'm not saying it's the best TV show ever made but if you didn't like it then you either didn't understand it or you just wanted to hate it because it's popular.

this guy knows

10 keks

Finally! Someone else gets it. I thought I was alone.

I couldn't finish the third season and I want to strangle his shitty family.

Op here they would all get bitch smacked in any real drug cartel

I like your mom and shes pretty popular

I completely agree, I watch the whole series and thought it was severely overrated. I think the hype surrounding it and people looking at me like I had two heads when I said it sucked made me hate it. Jessie is a terrible character, Skyler is even worse. I thought season one was great, but it got progressively worse. Sort of like homeland