I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this because 80% of you are virgins. But I'm asking anyway

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this because 80% of you are virgins. But I'm asking anyway

How do you prevent yourself from getting bored when going down on a girl?
I have pretty bad A.D.D. and while I don't mind being down there for 20 minutes, my mind tends to wander.

What tips do you guys have? I might just bring my DS with me next time. (Sarcasm, in case of Poe's law)

20 minutes is a good time.

Make sure she's telling you what she wants because guys are often pretty bad at it, just like some girls have no idea how to properly give a blowjob. If she's not telling you what she wants ask her.

You just have to put up with it. Make sure she goes down on you in return. Had a cougar for a few months and she was very selfish orally. Wont be doing that again. Almost got road rash from the damn pubes.

When she starts squirming and having orgasms you won't want to stop

wow you have really some bad add
justs ask for feedback and do what she tells you I guess?

You obviously don't enjoy it so why bother. I can eat a girl out for hours, I love it and has nothing to do with interest. Just an innate desire to eat twat

20 min is a long time bro, ten to fifteen min max is my rule of thumb then i switch fucking. Id say keep changing your routine by her moans, switch from finger to tongue to finger and tongue to sucking and spitting. Hum a song or something

ADD is the lamest excuse. I have ADHD and I'll eat my girl for an hour, or till she can't take it or my tounge gives out lol. Only a virgin makes excuses for something so basic

I agree with your post, everything you said was true, but I laughed out loud imagining eating my girlfriend's pussy while humming "singing in the rain"

Honestly if you can't make a girl cum in 10 mins or less from eating youre doing something wrong

This

Who cares adhd is a bullshit disorder for cunts, she'll leave you when she realises how annoying and fake you shits are.

yup. also i think people grossly overestimate the amount of virgins on Sup Forums... it's really not that hard to find someone to fuck

What the hell are you doing for 20 minutes!?
Takes me ~2 mins, 5 max

>probably the wrong place to post
>posts anyways

when will be summer over...

If you're doing it because you simply feel obligated rather than actually enjoying it, you may be doing it for the wrong reason. You should sit down have a discussion with your partner regarding your expectations and discuss options for making your sex life more enjoyable for the both of you.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

Exactly. Get better at it and by that time you'll have given her multiple orgasms lol

Some girls say they don't like it, and they are wrong. It might be annoying in the first minutes but she has to take time to get into it, there's no turning back :) there's a lot of cerebral stuff also that make them enjoy it.
Also, if she tells you she had an orgasm, continue. She will have the other ones. When she doesn't remember her name, you've worked correctly.

make a game of it. Like make you're partner have to do something, like try not to moan, or tell you dirty secrets. That is if you are close. If it is a one night stand thing, just fingerblast the b-hole till you get get sprayed with poop.

i looked a this pic on computer screen and instantly smelled anus
why you do that ?

>innate desire
Humans have no such biological desire.
Pee pee in her pee pee hole is biologically printed

ITT.Virgin manchild who have never seen a real pussy.
Your fake attitude is appauling and cringy

Normalfag

a couple of minutes tops

Think about smashing her asshole. Keeps me preoccupied until she finishes.

It's probably because you do foreplay, teasing etc.

Meh. Some women take longer from my experience. I had an ex that i could get off almost instantly. My fiance takes about 2 minutes - about an hour. depending on if she is trying to make it last as long as possible.