Why is it that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have/had objectively the best pre snap cadences in the NFL...

Why is it that Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have/had objectively the best pre snap cadences in the NFL? They were just enjoyable to listen to compared to all of the other quarterbacks who just have no style. Are there any others who can even compete?

>inb4 GREEN NINETEEEEN BLUE FIFTY EIGHTTTTT OH FUCK
>inb4 the obnoxious WIIIIIDEE 80 of smeth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWI966DDAzk
youtube.com/watch?v=zJrucjMfmdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I unironically like Cam Newton's cadence. The voice he does is amusing as fuck.

His cadence just irks me haha. What the fuck does he even say?

>WIDE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WIDE EEE
Then the ball somehow gets snapped. By far, the niggerest of cadences.

Who the fuck is Peyton manning?

NEW YORK BOZO

he's the guy in those nationwide commercials. Use to play quarterback, Ty Law would kick his ass constantly and once he left he finally started beating Brady. Regular season juggernaut/constant postseason choker. THAT is Peyton Manning

I personally get elections from Aaron. Rodgers cadence

joe flaccid has like the manliest voice *no homo*

>QB says Omaha
>DID HE JUST SAY OMAHA?

Oh yeah haha the chicken parm man, forgot he played football. Thanks man!

OMAHA

Wilsons is more manly, in my opinion

ONE EIGHTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ONE-EIGHTY SET

He says the last 180 real fast.

JORDAN!! JORDAN!!!

RITA

What's the point of an NFL cadence anyway? I mean when I was in high school we ran a 100% of the time hurry up offense where the cadence changed each play and us on offense got our play from hearing it: "volcano volcano, rip rip, set!" Would have been the volcano play to the right side (rip, r for right). All plays went on "set." Situations like that make a cadence make sense. If it's just the same thing each time why bother changing away from like..."ready, set...hike"?

I always thought it was White 80.

you want your team knowing exactly when the snap is coming, the cadence is their queue
also, you can fuck with the other team so they might jump off-sides if they try to figure out the cadence

seems retarded. How about each player's helmet gets miked up and the coach just whispers the plays into the player's helmets through radio control? That way you don't have to shout out your play like an idiot and have the other team counter your play. Every player's helmets should be remotely connected to the coach for easy voice command coaching on the fly.

I thought it was too just because that's the common cadence. But no, Cam actually says 180.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWI966DDAzk

I think he was a golfer

Against league policy to do that.

no fucking shit that's why they'd change the rules dummy. There's no reason only the quarterback gets access to the coaches plays. Give me one legitimate argument why they shouldn't be doing this in 2017 with all the technology and money they have

>Alert alert, alert alert
>seam route for 26 yards by chris hogan

Part of the game is to have something to read and try to play against you big twat

Never played American football. What does it usually mean when a QB points or shouts out an opposing player's number?

'everybody gang up on that faggot, nigger tryin to act smart'

To set up blocking schemes

SET HUT
BLUE 20 BLUEEE 20 HUT!
52s MIKE 52s MIKE
GREEN SEVEN GREEN SEEVVEEENN
HUT HUT HUT HUT
HURRY HURRY
SHIT

dude this impression was so spot on i almost shit my pants. bravo
i really feel like i have peyton manning in front of me right now screeching random words at the top of his lungs like a nutcase. i'll never be able to compensate you enough for his wonderful thrill you gave me

Budweiser spokesman.

Anybody else a...

RED
RED EIGHT
RED EIGHT
SET
HUT

or

WHITE
WHITE TWENTY
WHITE TWENTY
SET