How do you become a funnier person?

How do you become a funnier person?

gain weight

you have to be born funny

develop your skills

but how?

Become alpha - girls will laugh at all your jokes. Beta males will too just to try and feel included.

Also, if you are not quick witted, rehearse some stuff and try to push a conversation into a direction so you can unleash your bants.

If you look creepy, just say nothing and laugh at other peoples stuff - having a good sense of humour may not mean you are funny, but people do get confused between the two.

Try thinking about some common, relatable awkward or humorous situations and make observations about them.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

Cheers ga

Start cutting yourself, people will start laughing at you.

Heroin.

develop your confidence and start attempting to tell the truth even when it is blunt or rude to do so

if you are not autistic eventually you will get a sense for when you can say something surprising that is true and when it is possible to do so without offending people because the timing is good enough to make the statement both true and ridiculous at the same time

it's somewhat paradoxical but the key is full belief in what you are saying is silly and hammering the punch line with certainty

kek

watch more dave chappelle and louis ck

By being sad and dead inside while talking to people while still smiling

I tend to start with a believable story, add some absurd humor, return back to sanity, go crazy in another direction and start adding more fun stuff until the story collapses under it's logical fallacy.
Kinda like a sinus curve that spins out of control, where the y axis describes crazy/funny stuff added to the original setting.

I dunno really, I've been considered funny by a lot of people but I basically just say/do whatever the hell I want. Not one of those randumb memers either, just spontaneous and have good timing. Also I rarely laugh at my own antics which seems to make it funnier, a serious faced guy (See: Resting Dick Face) saying or doing something funny gets peoples rocks off for some reason. Look at Joe from Impractical Jokers: has the face of a serial killer, the bluntness of a sledgehammer, gives zero fucks and is probably the funniest guy on that show. Tommy Lee Jones is also a good example. That's my flavor of humor, there's several different types that are also very effective. You just need to find your niche.

>t. axe murderer

check our r/dadjokes! Everyone thinks you're awesome if you can make a great pun.

>impractical jokers

my man

stop trying

i have no why idea people think im funny

i think there is a real connection (generally speaking) between "funniness" and low self-esteem

unfortunately, it comes from it's oppositions; pain, anger, and depression.

hang out with blacks, they have a great sense of humor

this is very true. something about them or their culture just lets them laugh and smack talk so much easier

Your comment is paradoxical nigga.
Plus the main point behind honest comedy is that you don't have punchlines. Your entire observation is the punchline.

TL;DR
>I'm autistic
>Don't be autistic

smile more and laugh often
if it doesnt make you seem funny itll make you seem autistic and people will laugh anyways

Pretty accurate

They're not laughing with you

whos advice should i follow?

you should reconsider your sources. going to /b for life advice is the best idea i am sure. better go ask some winners. not the losers.

>become alpha
shure, thats why comedians are alpha as fuck.

Jews are funny. Snip your cock off and put on a yalmuke, maybe that will help.

By hanging around funnier people. Seriously, you'll unconsciously pick up humor once you're immersed in it, like learning a new language. Just exposure and intensity.

you're actually on /b
maybe fuck off somewhere else?

Whose line it anyway games. Just have people to play stuff like that with you.
Humor not universal, some people will think shit is funny, some won't.
That and try to hang around people that like to make jokes, that like to laugh and make comedy.
OP asked how to be funny and you say "become alpha".
It's like you can't handle the fact that you are beta so you need to say "I'M ALPHA" all the time!

Haha, this guy actually thinks he's cool for posting on Sup Forums

they disrespect each other in a way

I have a strong sense of humor, it can be childish and i would laugh my ass off. But when it comes to jokes I like to catch people off guard by how disgusting, sick, or twisted my jokes are and people seem to be amazed by them. i Always see unfunny people try to be funny by making forced jokes. And to me I am a pretty quiet person and when I crack a joke its sort of those one liner type jokes.

Also dark humor doesn't work all the time lmfao i learned the hard way ESPECIALLY when you crack one around females they stare at u like ur a crackhead lol. I can't really make females laugh and it sucks ass cuz thats the only thing im good at is making people laugh. The only way i really made friends is because i am extremely funny.

I was "Born" funny if ur wondering and its true it comes naturally for me because i am a little odd but my jokes are A1