Is this normal Sup Forums?

Is this normal Sup Forums?

I frequently have thoughts on stalking a girl who I went to high school with. They even go as far as violent tendancies, such as following her and finding out where she lives and kidnapping her. Then proceeding to rape and torture her. The problem is that I actually feel like I could act out on these fantasies and turn them more into reality. Should I seek professional help before it's too late? I'm already quite "insane" as it is. I always check her Facebook page and sometimes I masturbate to her photos, they really turn me on. I just want to inflict as much pain on her as possible (sexually) and listen to her screams and cries for help while I have my little fun. I'm getting so obsessed with my plans, it's gonna be great. (If I ever do it and hopefully suceed). I can't get caught though, I need to get away with doing it, and also, of course ENJOY IT!

Kill yourself.

>If anyone disagrees with me then you can go and fuck yourself, simple as that. But if are willing to help me then I appreciate it. Don't be a little pussy all of the time, bad things happen in this world, get over it.

Literally saw this a few days ago, neck yourself.

stream it

Seek professional help. Then kill yourself.

Have you tried killing yourself?

Alright i will help you.
>First buy a gun
>Needs to be a shotgun for intimidation
>Buy slugs or pellets wont matter
>Plan out the attack in your mind
>Go to your room the night before
>Take out the Shotgun
>Load it
>Put barrel in mouth and pull the trigger
/thread

Go to the hospital and tell them whats happening and that you're not feeling safe. Get some help, you can get through this.

kek

>>Go to the hospital and tell them whats happening and that you're not feeling safe. Get some help, you can get through this.

And then after that, kill yourself

Just in case any of you fags think i'm joking around about this. I'm not. I have literally got a picture of her face hung up on my bedroom wall for me to look at. Timestamp for proof.

Nah, is normal

Can you detail your plan to us?

Link to her fb?

Did you go out with her in high school? Did she reject you or something? Need more context.

I would advise seeing a therapist. That sort of thinking is not healthy and may lead to dangerous and illegal behavior. You may benefit from being put on medication to help control these impulses.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

We all know you're bored and looking for attention, fuckface.

You don't know anything you are just a pet snail

You should do it OP.

Easy, op. You find out where she lives. Then you wait on the curb and jump out and under the next passing car.
Hope this helps!

Just make sure to tell us all about it afterward, i definitely look forward to that

Inspirobot advice for op

OP is not a faggot

Hope u get ur shit pushed in in prison. People like u should actually get publicly hung and have ur brain taken out to be studied.

ive followed girls before, and done "things" to them

Go on...

well for various reasons i cant give too much away

Well this is going nowhere..

OP get over it, its just a women, don't focus your hole life in one person, its useless. Start doing execise or something to not be thinking about her all the time.

discord.
/W2xhhy

Reported! MODS MODS MODS. Also sent a report to the Internet Crimes division.

lets just say i like it

You're gonna end up fucking up both your and her life user.
If she knows you, she'll recognize your voice, you'll end up leaving a plethora of evidence behind if you engage with her sexually, not to mention the fact that you are planning on harming someone for your own sexual gratification which should be your first clue that you need help.

Fag

Super fag

>low IQ retard with tiny penis exposes himself to random women in public...

Because he can't get laid for real.

It plain a bad idea from all angles, even if we put moral fagging aside, a crime like would be a bitch to manage evidence in.
A bit of semen, some hair follicles, his skin under her nails if she fights back, other people being him in the area, her recognizing his voice.
One of these things will essentially fuck him over and then he gets to play the victim role with his new mandatory boyfriend in prison.

a crime like this*
other people seeing him*

If you're asking Sup Forums, you know it's not normal.

dub for worst creepshot ever

i do more than just expose, but cant show it

what did you do

You're a rapist Harry.

It is actually somewhat normal for men to have violent fantasies like that, but you're just obsessing over it. I'd wager that you have too much time on your hands. I'd say maybe get a hobby and/or a job if you dont already.

you want a prize for chasing women around the park and jizzing all over the grass while you do it? lmao

most girls seems to stick around. they like it.

Inb4 user is a registered sex offender

nope...not yet

You're going to get busted, and when you go to prison, theyre going to knock all your teeth out so you cant bite them when youre giving them all head.

Rawr???? x3?? nuzzles how are you???? pounces on you?? you're?? so?? warm???? o3o?? notices?? you have a bulge?? o:???? someone's happy?? ;)???? nuzzles your necky wecky????~ murr~ hehehe?? rubbies???? your bulgy?? wolgy you're?? so big???? :oooo rubbies???? more on your bulgy?? wolgy it?? doesn't stop?? growing ·///· ??kisses???? you?? and lickies???????? your necky?? daddy???? likies ??(;???? nuzzles?? wuzzles I?? hope???? daddy?? really likes?????? $: wiggles butt?? and squirms I?? want?? to see???????? your?? big?? daddy???? meat????~ wiggles butt?? I?? have?? a little?? itch o3o?? wags?? tail can you?? please get my itch??~ puts paws?? on your?? chest nyea??~ its a seven7?? inch???? itch?? rubs???? your chest can you help?? me?? pwease?????????? squirms pwetty pwease?????????? sad face???????? I?????? need to2?? be?? punished?? runs paws?? down?????? your?? chest and bites lip???? like I???? need?? to2?? be?? punished really good??????~ ?? on your bulge?? as I?? lick?? my lips???? I'm???? getting thirsty??????. I???? can?? go?? for4?? some?? milk?????? unbuttons?? your pants?? as my eyes?????? glow?? you?? smell so musky?? :v?? licks shaft?? mmmm??~ so musky?? drools?? all over your cock?????? your?? daddy???????? meat?? I?? like?????? fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls???? hehe?? puts snout?? on balls?????????????????? and inhales deeply??????? oh?? god?? im so hard??~ licks balls?????????????????? punish me?? daddy??????~ nyea~?? squirms ??more and wiggles butt?? I love???? your musky?? goodness???? bites lip???? please?? punish???? me?? licks?????? lips nyea~?? suckles on your tip???? so good???? licks???????? pre of your cock?? salty?? goodness??????~ eyes role back?? and goes balls deep?? ??mmmm~ moans?? and suckles??There's always more cummies???? that can be shared??! Daddy makes me ??squishy?? Daddy makes me ??wet??Daddy treats me like his little pet??????! Send this to 69 ??TRUE?? Daddy's or else you'll ??never?? get any cummies?????? again ????????

This just gave me a reason to an hero