>Best Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fM8iWOOLlls
youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmmm
youtu.be/fM8iWOOLlls

Still not invited.

Drumpf tried to make it look like both of them cancel the meeting when Nieto literally told to his face
>We didn't agree to anything, I told you to fuck off

you call that a cucking?
THIS is a cucking

How is that cucking? You guys jump into every American quagmire regardless, without even asking if you're needed.

Can we join? The federal courts here cucked him out of getting his Obamacare repeal through.

they deserve it desu

what

Having protectionist policies is fine and understandable, but expecting other countries to not look after their own people too is naive.

it's not being naive it's hypocrisy

NOT SO FAST GERMANY

Trump executive orders a "Buy American, Hire American" order, tries to gut trade with Canada, threatens people for running companies outside the country then fucking bitches and moans when Canada does the same for 1 industry?

Americans are whiny fucking hypocrites, expecting everyone to bend over to their protectionism then crying bitch tears when someone turns the tables.

>tariffs on dairy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Every country protects their agriculture

so much for this fat neocon cuck

tariff fags OUT

t. fonterra
Sick of you cunts polluting my once glorious nation with millions of dairy cows
The countryside used to smell fresh because sheep don't pollute
Now the countryside in NZ smells absolutely disgusting because of the pollution from dairy cows

*does NOT reply to the 17 year old Sup Forumsposter*

american dairy isn't up to canadian standards because its full of hormones
its not about protectionism, its about america not being good enough

I'm not him....
I'm an enviromentalist, not a Sup Forumsack
That's why I fucking hate fonterra
we need to go back to sheep farming, which is way more enviromentally friendly
All my rives are polluted and unsafe in my region now
Fucking disgusting that the government is allowing mass dairy farming in our once clean and green nation

>I'm not him....
what a strange coincidence that you type exactly like him and have the same opinions then

"Dairy Wars" when?

What?
He posts about how he wants to genocide chinks and poos
Where the fuck did I say anything about that?

This. American milk is fucking shit and can't even clear the most basic first world health standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
hmmmmmmm

*continues not replying to the 17 year old Sup Forumsposter*

Congrats on taking the white trash market.

You faggots a legendary in boarder states for coming and buying up all of the milk.
You have 0 room to talk on this.

There's literally almost 0 difference between most Canadian and American dairy. Your food standards are barely a smidgen better than ours as proof by the fact you import 70% of your food from American sources.

Funny because Trump is bitching because we don't buy enough of your shit. Not the other way around.

>There's literally almost 0 difference between most Canadian and American dairy.

You're so incredibly wrong that it has to be intentional.

>Your food standards are barely a smidgen better than ours

Hearty kek, thanks for the post.

They go to buy it because it's cheap. Why is it cheap? Because it's atrociously badly made and borderline dangerous by any real countries standards.

So why exactly is Trump so focused on bitching about trade with Canada? Of all deficit countries we are the smallest, and by a fucking HUGE margin compared to some others.

Seems he's going to get a pretty bad wake up call when he alienates the better trade partners and continues on with the far worse ones.

>Conveniently ignoring the vast majority of Canadian food is imported, and thus identical to American food

You Leafs are fucking delusional. Get off your superiority complex and accept you're a slightly colder US.

if your country isn't one of the top 10 milk producers in the world, you may not post below this line

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are thinking with broken logic patterns and are actually supporting Trump's statements.

I can't explain it further than that. If I could, I still couldn't make you understand it.

>The countries with the highest milk surpluses are New Zealand, the United States of America, Germany, France, Australia and Ireland.

Congratulations, you overproduce like a retard and waste money.

LITTLE

CANADIAN

DAIRY INDUSTRY

You cannot over-produce milk. To white people milk is like water, it is a human necessity to live.
You wouldn't understand Ching Al-Toronto

>You cannot over-produce milk.

Your own fucking dairy industry is crying AT THIS VERY MOMENT because they over produce milk and are wasting millions throwing it away because no other countries are buying your white hormone fluid, dumb fuck.

You should set up a gas chamber for them desu

what a waste of a good triple

America all throughout the 1800s and early 1900s was doing the exact same thing as Trump; the USA was protectionist as fuck but everyone else had to play nice with then.

>tfw americans still unironically low-key believe in manifest destiny and american exceptionalism

You cannot overproduce milk.
"If we have no buyer by the first of May, we may have to start dumping milk, hopefully not, or we're gonna have to sell the cows and sell out and do something else, which I don't wanna do," Roskopf said.

In a statement, the group Dairy Farmers of Canada said there are no new tariffs and Canadian processors are not restricted from buying milk from any farm they want.

>we make as much as we need
>cuck other cunts out of selling their inferior milk to us
Even if they removed all tariffs i would buy canadian milk

It that an Hispanic immigrants who can't even speak English who's buying all the milk?

>mfw US, Australia and NZ are mad because of this

SUCKERS

>Canadian economic education

Literally every article paints it as a protectionism issue because you impose a 250% tariff on milk imports.

>gate Pepe drinking milk with crying Trump wojak when

Yeah, lets talk about trade tariffs, Trump voter.

>an Hispanic immagrants
I wouldn't be accusing other people of speaking English poorly

Canada must wipe the USA off the map

Wipe me off first pls

>Canada beating the US in a war
The leaf delusions never end

If you invade your enemies, they win

>Trump is getting Canadians and Mexicans to stop being faggots by endlessly berating them

Your welcome.

Truedau is too different from Trump.

And Trump is a manipulative, sociopathic narcissist. And he will win.

You might think it awful but this will divide the US and Canada.

Thanks Trump

build wall 2bh

*grabs him by the throat* back the fuck off?!?

>this will divide the US and Canada
I don't care.

*breaks out of it* never reply to me again kid.....if u know whats good for ya

White trash is a offensive term user.

Your mountains are lousy with venison, your waters - fresh and salt - are teeming with fish and you have some of the most fertile clay anywhere.

You have no reason to be butthurt.