Any dermatology or doctorfags in here?

Any dermatology or doctorfags in here?

Need some help, got this weird rash under my armpit overnight last week has been persistently itching burning and hurting... any idea what this may be?

inb4 aids

Moluscum contagiosum

They just look like regular pimples.
You probably had really sweaty armpits and got a ton of clogged pores.
Put some acne shit on it.

Do you use Old Spice?

Use a hair trimmer instead of a razor. Problem solved.

Plague

It's because you shaved your armpit retard, and the hairs are growing back in, getting the pores all ingrown and infected and shit. Your armpits are DIRTY, use some baby wipes on that shit every day after shaving morning and night until the stubble shows enough to shave again. You are stupid.

If you use deodorant gel brands then it'll hold in ur pores. If that's not the reason then you just have acne there. Continue to wash and don't pop them.

definetly infected.

regular disinfectant spray / liquid usually works wonders applied twice a day, but if its not enough you might need to get antibiotics & an antibiotic cream

Mycosis a fungal disease

Armpit herpes infection
Drinking bleach will definitely stop it from spreading

Toxicodendron radicans is a natural remedy. It's moist effective if you break the leaves and stems open to get the sap directly.
Pic related

dude, did you shave your armpits. it looks like ingrown hairs and razor burn. the remedy is to not shave your pits like a woman.

This is routine clogged pores, probably from overuse of topical deodorant and a lack of rinsing/washing. Discontinue use of that deodorant, wash/rinse with soap a few times daily, and apply anti-acne cream. If it doesn't clear up, then consider contact dermatitis and get an allergy panel done.

MSIV here,

Looks like folliculitis lol.

Usually we get your type when they share razors with their significant others, but since this is Sup Forums, I'll lean my clinical suspicion to you're a gross weeb who needs to wash their armpits.

That'll be 450$.

THIS

1. Stop shaving your pits
2. WASH YOURSELF

Hidradenitis Suppurativa

Stop letting porcupines fuck your pit pussy.

tthanks, harry potter

I had this. You need to stop using anti-persperent, it's clogging your pores and causing the spots. Sticks to either deodorants or just wash your pits every morning.

Thank you for all the thoughtful and hilarious replies. They were a good lol. For starters, we "trimmed" the arm pit for photographing purposes. I don't use deodorant and shower every day.

looks like a rash

Lol I got that on my fupa and it left scars feelsbadman

First-year intern here, working in the dermatology department of a large Midwestern hospital which I won't name (but it's in Ohio and it's not the Cleveland Clinic if that helps).

Have seen a few different patients present with the same thing you have. We run tests and do bloodwork each time, which I obviously can't do in this case, but for what it's worth every patient I've seen so far looking like this has ended up with the same diagnosis, which is cancer.

>I don't use deodorant

We know, stinky.

that looks like acne

Folliculitis

can you idiots not think of anything more clever than "cancer?"

I get this too this time of year, fungal and heat. Chemist will sort you out and watch what spray you use you sweaty bastard

Shingles

Impetigo is a common and highly contagious skin infection that causes sores and blisters. It's not usually serious and often improves within a week of treatment or within a few weeks without treatment.

Yeah, take a shower faggot.

probably impetigo, get anti fungal cream. trust me I am a wrestler

>calling a real doctor an idiot

aids i think

it's aids. i'm a dermatologist, i know what i'm talking about.

an accurate diagnosis isn't about being clever and original, just accurate.

wtf.... shrooms grow on you? take a fucking shower, you fat fuck.

Hey i wrestled for years. It looks like it could be bad impetigo.