Tattoos are gross and stupid. Unless you're yakuza or a sailor or something

Tattoos are gross and stupid. Unless you're yakuza or a sailor or something.

>tattoos are fine if you are a literal criminal or a drunk teenager who is lost and homesick

Shit opinion there m8

They can't be stolen and you can't lose them. I see those as good things.

probably one of the dumbest things you can do with the short time you are given in life is waste it on caring what other people wear or look like.

don't be a stupid asshole.

Agreed.

What if I'm a Sailor Yakuza?!

>or something

That's me

You are something akin to a yakuza or a sailor?

your opinion is subjective and therefore invalid however I do feel like tattoos in todays society have lost their significance as you point out

Yeah, only a criminal genius would make a huge tattoo that tells everyone that he is a criminal.

actually the yakuza are only allowed to show their tattoos during a special event
and they're always covered up

Kinda true. Been there, done that. Real Gokudo don't fuck around.

They can be gross and stupid to you. But for just sailors and yakuza it's ok? C'mon now. Is it because I'm culturally appropriating them by getting a different style of tattoo than they do, or is it because they're allowed to be trashy? Just trying to figure out why a gutterpunk faggot is gross, but a sailor isn't.

Because spending $5,000 on getting something you paid $500 removed is a wise investment.

We coming for you gaijin.

>Caring about that short time

But I'm an old G like my Ojiisan

Nice socks bro

I'll take shit that never happened for 500 bob.

Jontron?

navyfag reporting

No its dunkey

did you try to get the navy seal copypasta tattooed?

Check my dubs. My sensei would be proud.

nah, it was back in 09' when i first turned 18 before i joined, and i was all full of angst and an edgelord so i got lyrics from one of my favorite bands

>pic related its the otherside

What song?
I cant read ur tattoo

You got tattoos on your tattoos.

Its Raining Men by The Weather Girls