Character drinks heavily the night before

>character drinks heavily the night before
>is fine and hour after they wake up
>doesnt spend the day laying in bed watching shitty movies and cartoons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a functioning alcoholic I can tell you don't drink half as much as you meme, sageing for bad thread

drink water in between every drink and you'll be fine

Alcohol is the fucking worst.

Everyone is different thus having different ways to prevent hangovers.

Fuck off.

yeah and in this case you're a little bitch

best way to avoid a hangover is taking two painkillers with a pint of water before going to sleep then drinking some sprite when you wake up.

to avoid hangover just masturbate your prostate

This is hard for me because I take shots, and they say you should drink a glass of water after each drink. If I followed this rule i'd be drinking like 20 glasses a night and thats just not realistic
plus if I drink water while drinking thats just going to sober me up. I dont drink for the taste I drink to get drunk so it defeats the whole point
I do stop about an hour before bed usually though and try to intake as much water as I can before passing out

you don't need to drink a glass every time, even if you just have a few cups of water throughout the night that you sip on it'll dramatically help the next day trust me

next time you drink just try it, just sip on water as you go then have heaps before bed and you'll feel pretty fresh

>I do stop about an hour before bed usually though and try to intake as much water as I can before passing out
That's what I do and I've never had a hangover of any severity.

>as a functioning alcoholic
this. I never got hangovers even when I first started drinking as a teenager though. I never learned a lesson, and now I have such a high tolerance that I can wake up and go to work the next morning and barely feel a thing. I probably smell like booze though.

>not drinking a whole bottle of pedialyte before bed

>not drinking more when you wake up

Honestly I just drink a glass of water and take an acetominophen when I wake up hungover, then jerk off.
I'm usually pretty good to go after that unless I went mad drinking the night before, like a full bottle of liquor and a dozen beer or something.

I always make sure to drink water while imbibing. Also don't drink on an empty stomach, best to start right after dinner

Oh, and avoid cheap liquor, it's hard on the mind and body. Spend a few extra bucks and gets something decent

i have 2 day hangovers and my muscles ache for a week from throwing up all day the first day

Jesus, how much did you drink?

cheap malt liquor and cheap shooters. steel reserve 211

All you need to recover from hangovers is a shit and a mint

tomato juice for breakfast

>itt: lightweights
>le drink water meme

it's okay i was 19 once too

> tomato juice for breakfast

With vodka and celery

rafi pls go

Start drinking it on the rocks with a little water. Same shit but you get some hydration

The strangest thing is when they don't drink more alcohol in the morning after getting up

>le drink water meme
The fuck? Drinking water and a Rolaid works pretty damn well for me.

>drank almost every day in college
>hardly any hangover
>now I can't have a few beers without feeling like shit the next day
>this all happened in three years

I wanna be younger :^(

maybe its being out and about with friends constantly doing stuff that prevented the hangover
now I just sit home alone and drink
getting older aint what I thought it'd be

How on earth is any of that supposed to stop me from brooding over the stupid shit that I may or may not have said/done the previous night for 14 hours straight?

I'm here for you bro.

That's not what OP was whining about

Says you.

hangvers are almost as good as being drunk

you get to stay in and the pain and nausea make all of your other problems seem distant

steel reserve is my brand for when i'm broke, which is invariably. the only thing with more alcohol is fourloko and that shit is poison

hangovers when I watch stuff I haven't seen the most. Usually i'm too hungover to even shitpost on Sup Forums so I just put on a movie or show and get lost in it, not thinking about anything else simply because I dont have the energy to. Its nice sometime, except when the fucking sun is shining

This. I always chew gum all day at work, but that probably doesn't work at all

>I do 20 shots a night to get drunk and sips of water make me sober
Go try to impress people somewhere else.

you honestly sound like a fucking pussy op, that's probably why you don't have a gf

>sips
nice reading comprehension guess ill have to spell it out for you
if I drank a glass of water in between each shot it would defeat the point of drinking because a glass would get anyone sober, you fucking sperg

Is it weird that I generally feel alright after a hard night of drinking, as long as I get enough sleep, but then 24 hours later I get the worst migraine imaginable for the next two days or so?

>Character has a night of hard drinking
>Isn't still drunk after he wakes up

Cokehead writers ruined Hollywood

You niggae should quit drinking man. Use to be a heavy alcoholic. Thought the worst of it was likely liver failure or cancer. Then I heard about the veins bursting. Stories about guys choking to death on their own blood, or shitting and vomiting blood until they died from it. Nothing the hospital can do.

Fuck me I'm anxious just thinking about it.

Migraines always sound like bad news. That's your fucking brain trying to take a shit on you.

Also this is a shit thread full of poser teens. They're the only ones that are lucky enough to not get hangovers sometimes and think they're kings of the world. If you want a decent alcoholic Sup Forums thread make it on the weekend, that's when all the grownup non-loser and actual "functional" alcoholics drink.

Anyone prefer being alone when they're drunk? I used to get drunk to socialize but now I feel it is working more as an introverted drug. Great for lowering your mental barriers and allowing your feelings to flow through. Shame you have to pay with a hangover though.

This is usually the worst part of my hangover. A little sickness and a ton of shame. I usually just lay on the couch and watch early simpsons til i feel better

20 trips to the toilet

20 shots isn't a huge amount over the course of a night.

>Alcoholic
>Having a hangover

They drink during hangover which eases the pain, you fucking idiot.

Best cure for hangover is pure alcohol like vodka.

From what I've noticed white guys are really good at drinking large quantities of liquor but can't mix it with drugs like weed, but black folk can drink and smoke up to a certain extent whereas a blunt or two would kill a white guy.

Why don't you guys smoke and drink more often?

>drink too much
>about 10 drinks every other day
>weed stores start opening
>eating an edible when I drink
>I usually pass out around the fifth drink now

Yes. I can enjoy drinking with friends, or out in public, but I so much prefer drinking alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8

Not white, but I just don't really care for weed. Smoking or eating or any other weird shit some white person has probably come up with. Smoking particularly, because it has a kind of greasy texture to it that I don't like. Just personal taste.

I used to smoke a metric fuckload of weed on a daily basis, no problems, could rink with it fine too.

Then I stopped smoking it pretty much overnight, and in the last year I've smoked it maybe twice. Completely fucked my shit up, stoned out of my brain within a couple of hits on the bong.

I can still drink anyone under the table though, always been able to.