So Sup Forums, I'm looking to buy a fleshlight/onahole off Amazon but don't want to spend a ton. Whats your suggestion...

So Sup Forums, I'm looking to buy a fleshlight/onahole off Amazon but don't want to spend a ton. Whats your suggestion, and what do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Tube-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B0027CU1MQ/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&srs=2590609011&ie=UTF8&qid=1499821589&sr=1-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy a hole
fuck it

Instead spend the money on some good fitting clothes and a haircut.

Those cost way more than a simple fleshlight

i think cheap sex dolls are a better investment

Did you test different models?
Can you review or suggest some?

dude listen
buy a hole and fuck it

I have that fleshlight. I dont even use it because it's too much of a pain to clean. Just get some lube and use your hand

i like better the fat gir bounce love doll. thats the best cheap one. but yeah i test lots of other ones out too.

make a site/blog/whatever and rate them all?
pro's con's price compare pics webms and all that stuff

that would be something.. kinda new

I have 3 different onaholes from the company magic eyes. They are all great and fairly low price. Had them for close to a year and they're still holding up with moderate use.

If you want discrete shipping, amazon is likely the best like you mentioned. If you go for a product made by magic eyes, you'll likely want to select a seller that is fulfilled by amazon.

Sujiman Kupa Lolinco - Feels the best, hardest to clean

Sujiman Kupa Gichi Gichi (Tight) - Feels the least, easiest to clean

La Bocca Della Verita - Middleground for feel and cleanup

>Not buying a Dragoness from Bad-Dragon instead
Enjoy your inferior human pussy you fag

srzly
buy the damn hole and fuck it

yeah its a allot of effort and cost involved

He's trying to yo

>>not getting snowball the reindeer
Fuck off.

Go browse a few sites and see if there's anything you like. A few include toydemon.com (US), otonajp.com(quality service), and kanojotoys.com (variety). There's also a few review sites out there, like blog.onahole.eu or infernalmonkey. Honestly dude, just Google it. If it has to be from Amazon, your choices are a bit more limited. If you want to go full budget I'd recommend the Virgin Loop (I have the hard kind), also heard good things about the Virgin Age: Admission. A bit more expensive then that is the Mouth of Truth. Also like what others have said, the Sujiman Kupa Lolinco is a pretty good midprice, I'd get the Virgo version if possible. For lube I'd recommend Onatsuyu.

I got 3 sleeves for $100, I got the Stoya, Heavenly, and the Speed bump stamina trainer.

So far I like it

Far more info on /jp/

boards.Sup Forums.org/jp/eternal

This is $9. It feels better than the most expensive fleshlight made. Easy to clean, too, and very easy to hide.

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Tube-ULTRASKYN-Masturbator/dp/B0027CU1MQ/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&srs=2590609011&ie=UTF8&qid=1499821589&sr=1-2

The loli ones.