People are so stupid in everyday life, that it's actually becoming unbearable for me. I mean, for real...

People are so stupid in everyday life, that it's actually becoming unbearable for me. I mean, for real. Not trying to be "edgy" or shit like this, but I feel like beeing part of the few individuals who are aware of this, and I feel this anger inside of me, feeling this hate due to such absurdity around me.

I'm 27 yo, and now since years this social rejection is growing over and over. I litteraly dump almost all my friends, I barely get out of my house except for work. And even at work I can stand up with just two of my coworkers. The rest of the time I got dumbass customers on phone and via email that can't understand shit about anything. I start getting in some trouble because I loose my patience and start yelling at them and talk to them like shit. Also I'm done with almost all types of online entertainments and social media.

Now I see people around me with no minds, with no souls, with nothing inside. I was born in the wrong timeline, this world we all know as no place for kind people, for nice people. Everyone is following the dumbass ahead, nobody thinks by themself. All this youth going right in the wall heads first, doing shit that as no fucking sense. All those "grown ups" greeding for the new useless shit, spreading their money around, and beeing happy and proud about their fucking life... All of this makes me sick.

Truly the thing that makes me sad is that all the true values (love, dignity, grace...) will be fuckin gone after 1 or 2 generations.

After all this years I've become senseless to all insults and injuries. I don't give a fuck about almost anything, life's problems get pretty easier to bear.

I don't search for an answer to "why people are so stupid, etc.." My philosophy is far to be new (pic related). Since decades and decades their was nihilists closed up in their minds, despiting all this garbage living on this earth.

Now I'll listen to some Thomas Tallis choir and let myself be part of something above this lowcost world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nPr0XOPehsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool story bro.

Masking narcisism with depth

Yeah that's what they said...

Ubonto

That's because you waste all your energy comparing who you "think" you are to people that you don't know. You're pathetic. That's called a waste of perspective. You don't know the world, you don't know everyone. You aren't better or worse than anybody else. You have a shitty, ego-driven attitude and you're going to be miserable until you change it. Don't be such a wannabe know it all faggot.

Sometimes 'they' are right. If OP really feels that way he should move among other circles of people.

+1

*slow clap*

Waaygo

Yeah I understand you. I know my attitude is bad toward people. I forget to say that but I'm not very proud to behave like this.

Not OP but you said everything I needed to hear. Although, is it not fair to say that the MAJORITY of people are as stupid as OP says?

>(pic related) is my goal
>mentally ill from syphilis

How would you guys fix what's wrong with op? I'm the same way.

So Jesus died for our sins, laddies and gentleman =D

No. Not fair. There are many other qualities than, say, intelligence. Not having a high IQ does not mean that they are stupid.

Get over yourself. Find hobbies that fit your personality and hang around with interesting people

I don't claim to know if it's fair or not. If hypothetically it is, then isn't that something that you can take advantage of with your "superior intellect" to help yourself not be such a drag? I mean why focus so much on others. That's energy you can use to better YOURSELF and the help the ones you love.

Ladies and Gentlemen, blues guitarist extraordinaire, Mr. Turkey Leg Johnson!

>Almost all types of online entertainments and social media.
And you're telling all this to Sup Forums lmao, these are the trashiest pieces of shit you'll ever meet (me included) and you're complaining how shitty people are to us? Lol.

You sound like me when i was 15. not edgy, just dissapointed.
Grow up a bit, dude. No one likes life

OP here. You don't understand anything. You think it's wrong to think like me? It's the fucking opposite you dumb fuck.

What if you been a shut in for 10 years and socially awkward ?

>No one likes life
Speak for yourself. It tedious and boring at times but I like it.

You're wrong. I think their is plenty smart people here.

>but I feel like beeing part of the few individuals who are aware of this
>beeing
You're one of the "stupid" people too. Once you come to terms with this, and realize you are not special, you are not better than the rest of them, you can start to make something of yourself and join the rest of society.

Than start working on that first..kinda obvious..

You are just like OP. Thinking others are stupid for simple mistakes everyone makes sometimes.

So go out, like where tho? I was thinking of meeting up with some female and getting a hotel and fucking her.

I went through the same thing.

Get a job where there are lots of smart people. Avoid stupid people. Work at a university or a drug company. Your whole life will be much better.

This is how I've felt since Breaking Bad ended.

Apparently none that know how to make subjects and pronouns agree or understand the difference between "there" and "their."

>join the rest of society.
Well, I realise it's very hard for me to explain what I'm trying to say : "join the rest of society" would be the worst fuckin thing that can happen to me.

You are pathetic boy... Clearly we are not travelling on the same wagon.

no one thinks life is good
happy?

yup, you are my 15 y/o self. You are not a genius. At best you may be over the average like a lot of other people, but that's it.
Again, grow up and don't stop learning. It makes it less tedious

Most people are just very mediocre, it's always been that way, no reason to respect them beyond what is necessary for social cohesion

If that is want you want, go ahead.

>People are so stupid in everyday life
People were always stupid in everyday life. People were always stupid in everyday life. People, were always stupid in everyday life. People were always stupid in everyday life. You're not special. You're still people. You're still stupid somewhere, and it shows. People were always stupid in everyday life. People will always be stupid in everyday life. You're 27 and you still don't get it.

You dump your friends for connections you know you will never make, you barely go out of your house because you refuse to suffer the pains to make strides, and you can barely even tolerate your own stupidity anymore when it''s reflected back upon you. Christ alive.

What a shit human being. What a stupid human being. What a backwards faggot. What a toxic cancer. What a vapid cunt. What a narcissistic nigger, what an unconsidering fool.

>no minds
>nothing inside
>wrong timeline
>no place for kind people
>youth going right in the wall
>"grown ups" greeding
>all the true values
>gone after 1 or 2 generations
Dumb shit. Dumb, shite. Baby.

I don't remember him saying that, someone else did. Maybe you're as stupid as you think everyone else is.

grats you're a sociopath. so are lots of us here. get the fuck over yourself.

Can you teach me how to Dougie?

>mfw retards on this thread act like they have any fucking clue how OP feels

I get you, OP.

But hey, OP, try moving. I've been travelling and some countries are noticeably more retarded than others.

*cough* Belgium *cough*

Dutch guy?

OP here. Glad to see that at least one guy truly feels this thread.

Peons gonna peon, whats your point? You might as well get mad at a dog for having four legs.

thing is, you are the most pathetic person in this post. whatever you've come up with has been realised by someone else years ago. and better. you are stupid, the fact you act like you have decyphered life makes it so obvious that I can only assume you are an edgy teenager or an autistic adult.

He said he works, are you retarded ?
You need to change your social background, you may just know too many upper class douches who only exist because of their wealth

Downs of a feather stick together.

I'm better than you for the fact I'm not making long threads about other people. Who gives a shit about being a kind person?

OP I have those same thoughts rolling through my head day-in and day-out.

Stupid people tend to get what's coming to them eventually. Don't worry. We'll prevail.

stop believing you are snowflakes, idiots. there are a lot of people who have already thought of your ideas, and in a better way.

You aren't particularly intelligent. You are just good at your job and antisocial.
Most people are terrible at things they don't have a vested interest in. I work in an electronics retail shop and people are always coming in claiming they're idiots and saying that their questions are stupid. They are stupid, but only because I know better and I have asked the same ones myself. The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked.

tl;dr?
You are the moron cunt in the room, get down from your high horse and treat people better.

Just eat more pussy. youtu.be/nPr0XOPehsA

fist-bump*

>the thing that makes me sad is that all the true values (love, dignity, grace...) will be fuckin gone after 1 or 2 generations.

No, Russian. Currently in Sweden.

Sorry, but you don't need to be Dutch to know Belgium is retarded. The Netherlands are superior in every way.

Belgium has achieved nothing.

>Stupid people tend to get what's coming to them eventually
Grab your popcorn.

>snowflakes
Dem buzzwords

this guy knows what up. solid post.

Swedish Russian dude here.

You are a moron.

With Trump currently as president? Modern stupidity at its peak

OP never claimed to be original nor superior with his idea. You're an idiot.

Just leave.

>this guy knows what up
>well played
>he knows
>this guy, he knows
>he knows what's up
>well played sir
>who knows what's up? This guy.
>this guy! He knows

>People are so stupid in everyday life, that it's actually becoming unbearable for me. I mean, for real. Not trying to be "edgy" or shit like this, but I feel like beeing part of the few individuals who are aware of this, and I feel this anger inside of me, feeling this hate due to such absurdity around me.

>OP never claimed to be original nor superior with his idea. You're an idiot.

Are you retarded?
This clearly shows he feels as if he was part of an "elite" of fucking geniuses when there's a farily large amount of people who think the same shit

People have always been drones; you just didn't think of them that way when you were young, listening to the stories of your elders. There is no better time. I don't consider myself superior to the other drones, though I do recognise my dysfunctional patterns as abnormal. Free will is an illusion; you may view yourself as the only one who's truly in control, but you're no different. Your mind has fabricated delusions of control to keep itself functional. We are all bags of meat and clockwork, and most of us cannot let go of their imaginary ego.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

i don't know what this is all about, but i kinda dig it.

this

>OP never claimed to be original nor superior
But, they did. They said they were part of the few individuals who were aware of whatever autism they came upon, that they dumped all of their former friends, that they deal with customers that are dumbasses, that they are too good for online
>entertainments
and social media, that they see people around them as having no minds, souls, with nothing inside, that everyone is following a dumbass in the world, that nobody thinks for themselves, that the youth are stupid, that the
>"grown ups"
are stupid, that it all makes them sick.

I'm sorry, but that is calling yourself special and smart if I ever saw it. And, I'm not actually sorry about making note of that.

Oh, you "kinda dig it" do you? Thanks for letting me know.

That is some proper bait, faggot.

Well, it is a word that expresses correctly my point.

oh, i'll let you know. i'll let you know all night long baby.

27, I know how you feel.

I'm 27, yo. BA (physics), MS (Engineering), PhD (Metallurgy, in progress).

I know how you feel. Most of my old friends are fucking losers with nothing new to say. They think that they're unique, but I can hash out how most of our conversations are going to go before they even begin.

They're boring, and out of new ideas. My PhD program, and a few personal projects keep me going.

Unlike you, I realized that 'socializing' was a game like any other pretty early on, and that I can play to win. When you look at it that way it gets pretty easy, so I slept around a lot when I was younger, and now have a waifu who can make me food, and entertain me sexually as well.

Pick a project, get it done, that should be your focus at this point. Don't let yourself go fallow, you need to keep your brain working, if you want to keep it, and if you're not gainfully employed put your passion into a personal project you love.

You're just a loser ___________________________________________
Post by :
~~ 4ppl3P13-chan aka. !rzm3o0us8E ~~
- The kawaiiest

okay then

With Trump as president, there's finally hope that patriots will retake the nation from communist, globalist, scum.

Seriously, OP, if you're looking for fun, trolling lefties is in season.

>You're just a loser
Yes I am

U mad? ___________________________________________
Post by :
- The kawaiiest

help me create the overman, user

I'm actually quite content.

Wew, you're so sharp. Total disregard for the reference to Nietzsche and the fact that he said he knows it's nothing new.

Yeah, there's other people that feel that way, just not many in a way that makes it unbearable to live day-to-day life.

There's a difference in knowing most people are idiots, and literally feeling incapacitated by it.

"Not trying to be "edgy" or shit like this"

we are two different people, actually.

27 and still acting all edgy. lol

JUST WHAT A FAGGITY FAGGOT WOULD SAY LOLZ

FAGGOT

faggot cunt lord

I bet ur so angry and upset ___________________________________________
Post by :
- The kawaiiest

fucking fag

Existentialism op.
It has been already discussed by dozens and dozens of philosophers and thousands of threads on /lit. Your view on society is the same, old Greeks had on their youth. You realized that our capitalistic society is build on nothing but monetization of the human being. But you know what ? Even the dumbest of your coworkers has realized this some day. The difference is that he chooses to ignore this and instead trys to live that consumer orientated life that you despise so much.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

fag lord

Plz no___________________________________________
Post by :
- The kawaiiest

Good news its true you are fucking amazing and smart and special and everyone else is a dumb ignorant robot. you can dial outta the matrix now and become a god.

Guess we both have nothing to do

I get you about friend's connections. But can't find any project to work on. I think I'm so self-contained I can't get out so easely.

My intention was not to get advices on life from you all.

U mad?___________________________________________
Post by :
- The kawaiiest

Y so upset? :-)

There's a difference in knowing most people are idiots, and literally feeling incapacitated by it.

you right bro

Also OP, you're probably not as smart as you think you are. Considering the fact that you are here, and not out there being successful. What smart people do, is take advantage of their wits over others, and excel in life. What your complaining about then is that you have been chosen by natural selection to being better than others, but instead of taking advantage of that you are self inseminating... aka jerking and squiring a load off in your own mouth.

Why not share pics?