Why is Georgia so kino?

Why is Georgia so kino?

I can't explain either.

Tax breaks

Does this mean MDE and Stranger Things exist in the same universe?

I hope more shows start filming in Georgia instead of fucking Canada.

Would you recommend this movie?

stay mad

Make your own shows!

Oh, that's right. You have no shows, do you?

no. canadian television is fucking horrendous

we need this for our economy and you need the cheap shoots because of our dollar

You have plenty of talented people. Why is your television so bad?

I hate Canadians more than I hate Mexicans. If it were up to me, we'd build a wall up there first.

Don't let your dreams be dreams user

That was filmed here? Shit MCU stuff recently filmed in my state.

>kino
But both of these shows suck.

Atlantan here. This is it.

Georgia fucking sucks honestly, Atlanta is nothing but crackheads and methheads in Little Five Points.

Our last PM assfucked our National broadcaster. Combine that with how the CBC now has to appeal to the fucking currystinkers, chinks and mudslimes and in doing so alienate all of the old and poor people who bother to watch it.

Canadian content used to be great; just for laughs, The Red Green Show, Mainframe. All stuff that was funded by grants. Then the conservatards rolled in and shat all of the money into stinky alberta instead of investing in superior nationwide infrastructure.

Then there's liberal scum like Krooked Kathleen Wynne who has dicked over almost EVERY SINGLE union in Ontario and pocketed anything she can get ahold of.

But our TV and movie industry was never that big to begin with, I don't think you can blame the Harper government or any other government for that matter. I think it mostly boils down to the fact that the really talented people want to get famous, so they move to the US.

Your economy is getting btfo so the joke's on you

>leaf
>'your economy...'
i think i broke my ribs keking