Hi Sup Forums i have a questions yo you all medical niggas, ive been working with my uncle un the logging business, now...

Hi Sup Forums i have a questions yo you all medical niggas, ive been working with my uncle un the logging business, now, as a neck bearded, overweight fat cunt that i am ive been struggling with a little something envolving my Big toes, theyre numb, HALF of muy Big toes or thumb toes if you want, are numb. Any idea why?
Pic very unrelated

I'm a physicist, not a physician, but are you diabetic, could you be?

check your blood sugar, if you have diabetes you could lose sensitivity in your toes.

Stop sucking your uncles dick, it'll go away user.

Worked for me.

Do you have diabetes

No, my dad IS tho, but ive been losing wight because of a diet and some exercise, This has been going on for a week now

You're fat. Get your sugar checked for type II diabetes.

Seriously test for diabetus, it's a big deal and could ruin your life if you don't get diagnosed early enough.

You can have diabetes even if you are fit, and if your dad has is theres a small chance you can also have it. Just go to the doctor

You can get a meter at Walgreens

knee jerk reaction is probably something to do with diabetes, but you could have damaged the nerves in your feet from physical labor

Gobbing Throbbing

I want to believe so, im at 110kg and counting, ive been wearing the heavy shies with the metalic tip and theyre really heavy to move around with

Kind of going through the same thing right now user, just started my first factory job and the outside of my big toes are numb all the time, it's just callouses growing from being on your feet all the time. Your boots are probably rubbing against your toes, you might have it on the outside of your pinky toes a bit too.

All these niggas saying it's diabetic neuropathy. It's unlikely you'd have it in both big toes at the same time.

It's probably pressure against the insides of your boots you wear. Pressure will temporarily cause numbness. Give it a few weeks but if you're worried, of course see a doctor.

tl'dr You're fine.

Are you or your uncle named Andy perhaps?

Im Dany, he's andy as well, from Seattle

Neuropathy occurs symmetrically dumbass

you're probably right but honestly if you can do a quick blood test and in the chance that you do have diabetes you could save yourself alot of pain and grief, general medical rule is: you're probably fine, but you're definitely better off getting it checked.

I love you

Thank you, you've all been very helpful, i'll see a doctor as soon as possible

cheers buddy, good luck and stay healthy!

LOL. That's complete bullshit. Nice try though.