Anons, I need a friend. It's been a hard week and I just want someone to talk to. Anyone give me their Kik...

Anons, I need a friend. It's been a hard week and I just want someone to talk to. Anyone give me their Kik? I don't want anything other than a friend, so please do not even try. ):

Don't have kik but can chat on here. What's wrong buddy?

What's going on? If it's some faggy teen shit I'm good

It's just been a bad fucking month and I've barely made it through. Everyone that seems like they care does a horrid job at showing it, so I do not even know what to think anymore.

About what?

Lol no, I have been through my share of faggot shitty teen shit.

About where I should be, I guess. I realize that this feeling is commonplace, but still, I don't know how to get through it. I feel like I am just missing something and I haven't been able to find it.

I'm listening.

You poor boy. I can find a problem. Should I pull back the seat of your pants?

Well, thank you. Even just listening helps. Idk, I am always there for people. Fuck, I live for helping people, but when I need someone it just can't happen.

Do it. No balls. :p

I don't think that's it. Is there a dirty bum hole? :)

Ok add me. I dont have friends . recreated an account just for this my nigga

HackermanMahboi is the name

Hm, I don't think so. I'd personally say that I know how to keep my asshole kempt and clean, but let the world be the judge of that as it is with everything else.

Wait... I've changed my mind actually....???
..You should probably shut up and an hero, sooner rather than later.

Thanks! If this is some bullshit, I just might explode into a mighty bloody pulp. O.o

A cute boy like you should be judged on that. Should I sniff?

Give me your kik

>
>Wait... I've changed my mind actually....???
>..You should probably shut up and an hero, sooner rather than later.
Grammatically, that does not make sense.
Rephrase? :p

Age?

We both know I can't give my age.

Denied.

Maybe. Can you?

No bullshit mang. I have no one to talk to either. You can say whatever you have on your heart

Weird pic of dude with glasses?

I absolutely will. You want me to don't you?

Yes thats putin

Thanks mate, it's good to see that beautiful shits are given somewhere in this ugly world.

Well, I am only 20% gay, so...

What a cutie. I'll tell all the cute girls. That's why you're a sad boy. You want some attention for that cute butt. You agree with that idea?

Are u gay?

Hm, nah. I don't feel emotionally able to handle a girl or guy at the moment. The offer is greatly appreciated, though.

Bisexual.

that's p. gay op

How u know

It's ok. Big bro understands. It felt nice to share that about yourself though didn't it? Stinky boy

Suppose it is. What then? :p

Would u take a load in ur ass?

I just personally think that gender should not be a restriction for romance. If you love someone who is the same gender as you, you should be able to embrace that. I have never dated a guy, but if I had feelings for one, I wouldn't regret it.

definition of cancerous faggots

Actually, I don't think I'd ever do anal. That has always seemed a little weird to me. Sorry, mate. /:

Good

Do you need to cry?

Smh. Tell me about it.

Thank you!

try it. anal will solve your problems.
kek

No, I do not.

Maybe someday. The thought has just always made me uncomfortable.

You know it's ok don't you?

But i kik doesnt let me make an account

Of course, nobody should ever be afraid to cry. It has just personally never helped me to do so. I usually write, but I don't want to do that, either. Hence my presence on the wonderful Sup Forums.

Why not? Any idea?

Mmmm what if you cried and I cuddled you?

rolling for this

that you, Scott?

What are u? Gay?
It says cuz of security reasons

Not to be an ass, but I don't want to be cuddled by someone unattractive and that I don't know. Maybe if I knew you or if I didn't but you were attractive, but as of rn, idek if I would be okay with that.

And that i need to update my phone but lol i dont hav any updates

No need.

No, I am not a Scott.

Did I mention you'll wear a diaper?

Hm. Perhaps re-install Kik? I am not quite sure what to do aside from that. Sorry. ):

No, actually, but that did make my answer clear. Sorry, mate.

No need to sorry, not ur fault, but probably will see u never lol
And this faggot annoys me

SnowyKelley, & I'm always here to help

Lol well apology sent anyways. (:

Also my battery is low and its late night, see tomorrow for guy HavUSeenMe with this guy, seeya maybe, or goodbye forever
Or just post ur nick maybe i will join

But probably this faggot will make this account...

Ah, my mistake. You look a lot like a friend of mine whose mom died a few days ago. Don't know what your problems are or what a kik is for that matter, but look for your internal fortitude- you got a better shot with that than my shitty advice at overcoming your problems

Hang in there, man

bb it's about the comfort. it's about being wrapped up in my big, strong arms and feeling safe and warm in my embrace.

cmon, say yes

are you Canadian OP?

Thanks, mate. I am sorry for your friend and wish you only the best. ):

Haha sure. (:

No, I am not. Why?

'murrican then? just guessing based on your op pic

why has the week been a bad one?

whats up dude i dont have a kik just reply here

Unfortunately. Being American these days seems to have so much negative connotation behing it. /:

I'm just an emotional shmuck and this world is ugly and unfair. /:

Then are you without a foreskin?

I'll do my best. I didn't know so many people would reply to this thread. How're you doing, mate?

>Unfortunately
wonder who's giving america a bad name hmm

Or is it a touchy subject?

I was circumcised as a baby.

Idk, but I believe that it rhymes with "Shmonald Shrump".

I suppose maybe a little bit. I just want friends honestly, mate. You can never have enough people to talk to imo.

nah i think it's the crying liberals who feel a delusionary need to apologize to the world for our president. ever heard of embracing the meme? no just keep shouting about russia to your mommy and daddy. kek you're a joke, kid

Then are you glad for it? And were you also left with a thin brownish ring as a result?

I really don't give any shits for politics.

I suppose I am glad, but I really have no opinion of it. And no, no brown ring. Why? Is that normal?

By the ring, I meant something like pic related--a thin brownish line running around the shaft, likely separating two color shades. Some cut guys have one, though some do not. Would you check real quick to verify whether you do or don't?

this even you in the pic, OP?

No mate, I do not. Is that your ring? If so, how do you feel about having one?

Actually, yes, that is yours truly.

It is not, lol. But if you don't mind saying, in what state (or general geographic region at least) were you snipped?

prove with pic touching ear?

Central U.S. Why?

nebraska or iowa? and just curious, doing a bit of an informal survey

Yours truly.