My girlfriend and I are going to see Don't Breathe on friday. What did you think of it? What should we expect?

My girlfriend and I are going to see Don't Breathe on friday. What did you think of it? What should we expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur gf will like it because she can relate on account of her not breathin with my jimmy dean down her mouth ;^)

>gf
>Sup Forums

kek

truth be told, i'm as newfag to Sup Forums as it gets. i hang around on some other boards without posting, but i wanted an opinion on this movie and this was the board to do it on.

>My gf and I already decided we're going, plz spoil the movie for me

Why not just go in un-primed and form your own impression?

Went with my wife. We both enjoyed it. It's not kino but it is very good and it's one of those movies where you never have a minute to think about if it's running too long or for you to get bored, the pacing is excellent.

>gf

i've heard it's pretty extreme and i'm a major pussy. all i know is theres some fucked up shit with a turkey baster.

Sounds like you'll be gettin' some new ideas for the ol' bedroom!

>wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatimean

>My girlfriend

>Jane Levy

Dropped.

fuck. should i have just said i was going alone?

really makes you think

The girl and blind guy live. Everyone else dies. Movie is good until the last couple of minutes.

fake spoiler

Tell her you're going to do to her what the girl does to the blind guys moouth

>mfw he busted out THE BASTER

I liked it. I went to see it in theatets (alone) and the audience's energy really added to the experience. Lots of screams and groans.
Only negative is that there is a fair amount of typical horror movie stupid character decisions.
7.7/10 very original monster.

It's not a scary movie nor is it a horror movie despite what genre it's labeled as.
It's a thriller movie with jumpscares.
You're heart will be beating fast and you will feel the tension and suspense, but you will not be scared.

>Jane Levy will never gag you with your own cum

would pay millions for that desu

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw

last 20 minutes suck thick reheated semen in a turkey baster - levels of cock

Stop shilling your channel, you're not even the best Sup Forums youtuber either

hi bodan

who are the best Sup Forums youtubers?
do RLM count

I was refering to people who actually browse Sup Forums
Bodan

lack of tinnitus from shooting firearms indoors

so who are top 5