Should i superglue it or go get stitches?

Should i superglue it or go get stitches?

If trips i will french kiss it

superglue

tripget

superglue is a temporary solution to stitches so I guess its your call

Stitch it yourself then superglue?

QTARIPS
checkem

roll

niger french kiss if dubs

rawling for this

you can superglue it shut as long as it horizontal and it wont leave a scar

superglue would be fine. I've done it myself. But you really should do something. Use brand new superglue tho, wash it out first with some peroxide, or rubbing alcohol, or listerine if you have to, or as a last resort def. use at least some kinda soap and hot water and rinse it out. Then superglue and hold it together for a min. That'll be fine.

stick that tongue in there, user

nigger...

saged

You're going to need some stitches. It might turn into a keloid.

stitches, clean that properly and do it yourself.
Adhesives stitches if you're too lazy

rell

Stitch it to have a better looking scar

Rolleroni for trips

honestly you only need one stitch to hold it together. get some dental floss, a needle, and some alcohol and you can do that shit yourself and save the medical bill

french kiss it

Dunno if OP is serious, but that's not worth going to the hospital for, yet you will get an infection if you don't treat it.

Go into shower. Clean it out with water, then put alcohol on it. Grab sewing needle and sewing thread and pierce ONLY the dermis, making 1-3 stitches depending on how brave you are. Tie together the end and wrap it up in gauze. Keep it clean for about a month.

fill it up with alcohol

Superglue wtf didnt know people did that

Quads and you open more the wound im interest in whats inside

Just glue it thats the new alternative for stiching

What the fuck is wrong with a good old band aid??

Irrigate it with fresh water, then alcohol (This will hurt a lot, resist the urge to stick your finger in it at this time), then pinch it together and superglue it. Cover it in an adhesive bandage and replace that bandage every eight hours. Monitor it closely for signs of infection which will include discolored skin or an unpleasant smell. At the first sign of infection go to a hospital or urgent care facility. Don't fuck around, you can lose the leg if it goes septic.

Roll

that job is a little bit too heavy duty for superglue. superglue is useful when you dont have waterbroof band aids, you need some stitches my nigga.

Reroll

You could butterfly it but you should stitch it.

Sup Forums's fucking changed. You guys should be talking him into shoving sharpies in that mother fucker with dem dub gets. Who gives a shit if his leg gets infected

Also check em bitches ^^^

Airplane cement, used it for me doggos ear.

Rolllllllll

Staple or two, then superglue.

Roll

Superglue. But that's a deep cut and will probably get infected.

Roll 2

Roll 3

Dubs and you open the wound more

Shave the area, disinfect with rubbing alcohol (it's going to suck but trust me man, it needs to be done), get high quality bandages, probably elastic bandages would be best, get the really sticky ones. Layer them across the wound in a stitches kind of fashion. I would reinforce the bandages further, if you have any medical tape you can wrap around it, that would be golden. Just keep it covered for a couple of days. Change bandages. Same fashion as before. Keep clean, keep closed and covered, now just be responsible and wait.

nice

I'd just stick a bandaid on it and move on with my day, personally. Do what you feel you need to do though. I would not stick my tongue in it though. Your mouth is fucking filthy.

I don't car what you do to it, how the fuck did it happen?

Use those butterfly bandages or fucking steri strips. Steri strips are pretty Fucking awesome if you can find them.

Probably Amazon but waiting for shipping.....

Rolling for smear shit into it.

trips get, make sure to stick your tongue all the way in

They're one of the best ways to close a wound without stitches.

Lick it, don't be a faggot

shit on it

rolling

rolling

rolling again

Again

Perfect timing

French kiss it and then go get stitches. Can't you just go to a walk in clinic or something?

Who needs trips anyways

Nice

maybe quints now

Not yet

Go to hospital

Get it stitched op

Quints demand it

Or.. they do now!

if quints you spread your shit and cum on it

rolling for this

if i get dubs you must fuck your sister and make a webm for the chan

Were you expecting to get quints?

Sew it up my man

Stop being a faggot its just a scratch.

Stitch it up yourself

I was

Crowbar springed at me

Lick that shit like wet pussy!!!!

ofuk

OP i hope you die

Stick it tf

super glue i wanna see you do something stupid

Seriously that's small as shit... you fucking pussy

French kissing it would be quite a feat of agility.

Make the attempt.