Alright trumperdoodles lets play a game...

Alright trumperdoodles lets play a game. Defend this man without mentioning or using words "cuck" "hillary" "obama" or "snowflake" Let the games begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/31/gregg-jarrett/fox-news-hosts-wrong-no-law-forbids-russia-trump-c/
youtube.com/watch?v=obnKVc89QrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CTR please go away

He helped inspire the revival and increased public image of a number of far-right elements and their stepping-stone positions whose necessity in civilized society has become increasingly apparent as the classical liberal offshoot ideologies give way to soul-sucking collectives of pseudo thought that decimate birth rates, encourage pathological weakness, and catastrophically fray the relations between men and women, as well as citizens, as identity is turned on identity and radical external elements are introduced without prejudice.

Trump jr met with a Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary what is illegal about that???????

90% of Sup Forums doesn't be give a fuck one way or another about trump. You're on the wrong board for this shit

Probably nothing.

He is preggo, will have another anal birth

b-but what about kekistan?

>that fat gut

Shut the fuck up you cuck loving snowflake. The world that hillary and obama made it gone. no more safe spaces for you

He has a handicap of +3. He is a solid golfer.

It's not about defending trump, it's about pissing on people like you OP

o im laufin

This is wonderful. kek

cuck hillary obama snowflake

kek stop making me laugh so hard user I just got stitches

he's not bernie

Still a better choice than Barack, Clinton, or Sanders

Stupid flurry faggot, now got eat the cum out of your boyfriends anus

i just heard that Trump's son released some e-mails relating to Trump meeting some russian woman and blah blah blah, is his son stupid or what? I pretty much ignore American politics but why would he do this?

The whole thing sounds pretty damming for Trump. And Trump's response 'My son is a high quality person and I applaud his transparency' hahaha

>mfw

He's a Rich Billionaire who managed to become the president because of sheer determination with no background in politics
Do i win

Im sorry i hurt your feelings.

Yes. You win. Now pull down your pants little animu grill Imma show you sheer determination.

Did this Nigger just fucking make lewd comments to a yotsuba
Fucking Newfags are out in force this year

You wouldn't understand freedom isn't free

Ive been here since 2016 I'm oldfag uh check my double numbers [triforce]

He cannot even see Melania when she has to blow him. But then again, she can't see him either.

A newspaper already had the emails and said they were already writing up a story on them. It's better publicity to break the news yourself than for a newspaper to get first word on the story

Kill yourself, cuck.
Stop shilling for hillary and obama, you degenerate trap-cranking snowflake.

His swing is pish

All this guy does is win.

fuck off snowflake. hillary lost and obama cucked america.

Trump is making America awesome again!

10/10

Trump is smarter and an all around better human being than you.

your paycheck is in the mail

Im pretty sure this list can be compressed into like 5 things.

You made me laugh so welcome to the group just don't lewd Yotsuba or mods will purge you harder than reddit will steal your memes

He's done more than obama did in eight fucking years.

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0

FINALLY SOMEONE MENTIONS SOROS FLATEARTH NOT ROUND EARTH OKAY? GOD BLESS AMERICA

Nothing yet, but that's was probably a test to see how retarded trump gang is before they implemented their next phase

He is the President of the US. Anybody not living in a turdworld country understands the power and prestige that holds, and should have respect.

those damn meme stealing whores.

This is why Sup Forums is somehow the best board by being the worst and most autistic.

its a race 2 the bottom bitch and Sup Forums leads the charge.

Can Confirm

If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results, then doing something different, no matter how crazy it might seem, is the sanest thing you could do.

Politicians have ruined my country. Trump is anything but a politician. He's not a conservative, not even a Republican. He's a businessman. To him, results matter. More than how you get a job done, getting it done matters. Empty promises don't pay the bills.

I know most of the world thinks we Americans are crazy to elect him. But to us, electing yet another politician was just insane, didn't matter who. Trump gets it. Dude is up at 4:30 in the morning to go work. He works his ass off. He works his staff's ass off. I'd hate to work for him, but I'm damned glad he works for me.

>4:30 in the morning to work
you mean 4:30 in the morning to tweet? gonna have to stop you there.

Awful lot of samefagging going on in this thread

And gets more done with one tweet than you accomplish all week, but thanks for playing.

Here's some mental blocks for you to play with now, and if you are a good boy, you can have some crayons too.

mission accomplished.

Canadian reporting in. Here to say this guy is right, women hate men and vice-versa. As a man you either have classical views of taste or are considered a fuck toy/boy. As a woman, you are either a shit head nazi or a completely up tight hoe. Hooray for diplomacy

But he's right though. Thin people won't drink that panther piss, and drinking it will never make you thinner

Youre right america is saved.

I just came here to say that Trump is not my President, that is all I have to say about that.

but he is your president which makes it 10x funnier. kek

I voted for him exclusively to spite the leftists in my life. Everyone of them said he had no chance of being elected all year even though he statistically had about a 45-55% chance going into the election. Whenever I brought this up I was told I was misinformed and didn't know what I was talking about and that Hillary had a 90+% chance of winning. Most of this just showed me how partisan everything is and how people just want their team to win no matter what.

All of my future votes will be to spite the self righteous faggots who think they're morally superior to everyone else, right or left I don't give a fuck, if you try to shame me into supporting you I will oppose you purely through spite.

Neil Gorsuch

There is nothing wrong with introducing your daughter to sex, libtards.

Even if they banged, she wanted it.

It is illegal for politicians or their campaigns to receive private gifts(including information) of value from a foreign government. AND then Jr and Kush lied about their contact on their security applications under penalty of perjury.

Oh, but Clintons emails that contained HER OWN foreign dignitary call prep notes which were declassified so they could be sent to her phone for use during the call, but the person who declassified them only removed the classified label from the header and left the 'C' for confidential marking inside the emails - that shit is worthy of jail?

Holy hypocrisy batman!

I'm by no means a trumped, but I did vote for him so I feel qualified and the challenge is easy. I voted for Trump for two reasons. First, because I didn't want the democrats to pick a supreme court judge. The last thing this nation needs is more activist judges who don't know their place. The pathetic thing is that people think Scalia was a right wing activist judge, he wasn't. He didn't legislate from the bench. He based his decisions on the most important legal document we have, that's it. Hopefully Gorsuch will do the same.
Second, because I haven't trusted the media for a long time and his campaign exposed them for what they are. Blind ideologues leading blind ideologues to false conclusions. Both sides do this, but the left wing is far worse.
I won't defend everything Trump does, but I do think he was the best of a bad situation.

His son is setting himself up as the fall guy. He's going to take all the blame and say "I had no idea, just look at me, I'm a fucking idiot" and get a slap on the wrist and Trump will say "I dindonuffin". And then just when they got away with it Trump will accidentally confess in 2:00am twitter rant and karma will fuck him in the ass.

Killed TPP.

OP is a fag

Unless that user is not american. If you're american, Trump IS your president, and denying it is just dat butthurt showing through.

Sht up libtard. /thread

The law doesn't specify information, so there are lawyers who would call bullshit. The law is vague enough that a good lawyer would argue that intangibles don't apply. Plus the meeting was bullshit that amounted to nothing. So it isn't like they actually got any information.
That part might not be, but destroying evidence is. The actual mishandling of classified information is.
Oh, and Trump Jr has a meeting with a Russian lawyer that goes nowhere....IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH!
The Clinton campaign colludes with the Ukraine to damage the Trump campaign, nothing to see here...

The law prohibits coordination. Read for yourself - politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2017/may/31/gregg-jarrett/fox-news-hosts-wrong-no-law-forbids-russia-trump-c/

Bullshit, the fact that someone failed to remove the letter 'C' from her own notes before forwarding them to her does not amount to her mishandling classified information. The notes are only confidential leading up to the call so that they aren't leaked to the person she is calling. Once she is making the call they are always declassified and are of no significance. You're trying to blame her for someone else's mistake regarding an issue that is clearly of no relevance to national security. You're a disingenuous fuck. I fucking HATE Clinton and I'm honest enough to admit the classified email charge is complete bullshit.

He was the only one during the campaign to articulate - albeit, very crudely - the fact that many of the terrorist groups we face today are motivated by beliefs that are explicitly Islamic.

I think he is wholly unfit for the Office, but that was one of the few things he got right during the campaign. After the massacre in Orlando, he addressed the dangers of Islamic ideologues. Hillary talked about gun control.

This is now a Fuck My Shit Up thread.

You should listen to Sam Harris. He has long preached the dangers of Islam as an ideology yet he very articulately explains why Trump is a FAR bigger danger to America and how his election really exposed how small minded Americans are. That the least qualified person ever to run for office could get elected just by appealing to peoples' instinctual fear of "others" (Gays, Mexicans, and Muslims), speaks volumes about the shallowness of Americans. Clinton was fucking awful but God DAMN, Trump is a retarded man child.

Hannity talked to a lawfag about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=obnKVc89QrQ

>fox news
>hannity

What's wrong with Hannity?

Oh, I agree. I wasn't thrilled at all with Hillary. Yes the Clinton's are slime balls personally, but at the end of the day, I had no doubt in her ability to assemble a pragmatic, centrist group of men and women who knew how to do their jobs. The sheer incompetency of this administration is astonishing.

What is really unsettling for me is this is what the administration looks like when nothing is going wrong. Sure, there are some serious events unfolding around the world in which we have stakes, but domestically, its kinda business as usual. Who knows how they - in the state of disrepair they are in now - would handle another attack on US soil, or a major natural disaster, or a flu epidemic or something

>making America awesome again!
m.a.a.a.
Same noise a sheep makes.

I thought all main stream news was fake?

Easy there tardo, its all about passing AND trump...

I trust DJT to do HIS job, I don't trust the Rinos and previous administrations holdouts to get a damned thing done.

>sheer incompetency of this administration is astonishing
List some examples. It's hard to take criticism of Trump or his administration seriously because MSM freaks about literally everything he does. He isn't that bad. Their behavior ruins their credibility more than rendering damage to him.

Go eat your stale ass nothingburger faggot.

its a raid, time to counter attack tumblr.

>I thought all main stream news was fake?
Fake News doesn't mean all Media user.

It's illegal to conspire or receive information from foreign entities.

ok

niggers suck

Ah.

So you're just a moron.

Fucking bravo