Epic Rap Battles of History

>Well I Wikipedia that and you Wikipedia can't!
>Oh let me Wikipedia here and Wikipedia there!
>Wikipedia this! I am the Wikipedia!
>I did Wikipedia and you are no Wikipedia.
>WHO CRINGED!? YOU DECIDE!

More effort goes into each episode of that series than this post.

yet they're roughly equally bad.

No, that post gave me cancer.

Sorry they don't use Sup Forums-approved opinion blogs for sources.

i take it you're fortunate enough to have not watched Epic Rap Battles of History before, then?

The rap battles are funny but if its a nigger then they pander to niggers

Of all the bad Youtube channels you can shit post about, you choose this one? Seriously.

> I'm too autistic to have fun: the post

>I'm obviously from reddit: the post

Last half season wasn't too good

Not him, but those rap battles are interesting, and certainly much of the jokes are not from Wikipedia. You sound like a jelly bitch.

God tier
Ivan vs Alex
Julia child vs Gordon Ramsey

Great tier
Austin vs bond
George Martin vs Tolkien

Shit tier

Bruce banner vs Bruce Jenner
Frederick Douglas vs Thomas Jefferson

OLD FRITZ OLD FRITZ OLD FRITZ

Not up my alley but I do appreciate the quality put into these videos, even if they're the equivalent to A PBS Kids program.

Even if Banner vs Jenner was horrible I have to say the first half is pretty catchy. You stop it before they transform and you've got yourself a god-tier rap.

That's only because they but fucking Zulu against Cesar and he destroyed him. So tumbler cried and now they sneak SJW shit in some of their raps.

the last season was kinda shit

the one in the OP was just thomas jefferson apologizing for owning slaves, he didn't even fight back

bruce banner v jenner was complete trash, jenner got a ridiculous amount of lines

the ivan the terrible one started off good but then got kinda annoying when it went to catherine the great, he kills everyone but her and she ends the whole thing triumphant because woman

Yea peter should have been the last one.

The sing-songy way she delivered her lines kinda threw off the flow of the whole rap battle as well

You're a *thing that you did in your life time* WHILE I'M A *bigger better thing that I did in my lifetime* FOOL

The epitome of cringe, it's sad that actual battle rap leagues do smaller numbers than them.

>Old Fritz
>Bruce Banner
>Gordon Ramsay

EpicFloyd is the only thing worth watching ERB for tbqh

>it's sad that actual battle rap leagues do smaller numbers than them
nobody cares for actual battle rap. rappers who take themselfes seriously are a joke, as is hip hop as a whole. what are you, a nigger?

Best ones are Spielberg vs. Hitchcock and Lee vs. Henson. I'm pretty sure they browse this board now

we can all go home, someone revealed themselves as an unironic fan of this tripe

KeK

The show hit its peak in season 3.The following seasons went downhill and the fact that they're owned by disney really showed in the last few battles.

okay, so now I know Sup Forums unironically likes this cringe shit. And you wonder why people don't like you and why you get bullied.

>they're owned by disney
what? since when?

Jesus fucking Christ are you people for real

>And you wonder why people don't like you and why you get bullied.
I don't and I don't. But do you have something you want to tell us user?

Nice pasta, faggot.

Since forever. Disney owns maker Studios, which produces ERB. They outright say in in the stan lee battle.

The philosophers one is still the peak of the series

All I'm saying is that it's a terrible "show" with corny, horrible music and lyrics that are for people who have never listened to hip hop or battling. Sure, you may not get bullied or not have friends but I have known quite a few people who subscribe to this type of humor. I probably wouldn't like you if you could sit and actually laugh at this lame shit.

I don't like ERB.
I am not sure what you are talking about.

Then why the fuck would you respond to me saying that you have friends and don't get bullied when I was relating those two qualities to people who watch ERB???

nigger music isn't good. ironically or seriously

Because you are telling people they get bullied for stuff nobody gets bullied for. You clearly are projecting here.

Holy shit, people like what I don't like? Call the Moot Police!

>not Darwin vs Bill nye

>le black reddit science man

Weird Al was good though

It's a fucking rap battle. Of course the nigger is going to have an advantage.