Trump will choose gingrich as his vp

>trump will choose gingrich as his vp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlFS9eM2Iqg
youtube.com/watch?v=3YlLQk6JVts
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/29/general-mattis-says-no-bill-kristols-attempt-get-run-third-party/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan confirm.

Isn't gingrich remotely libertarian? Isn't this awesome though?

He'll pick Iron Mike Huckabee

Not a bad choice if he wants an insider who can work Washington

He'll pick Jeb and spend all his time bullying him.

> One heartbeat away from the Oval Office
> Lets put in a punching bag

Not a bad choice, unless he actually is anti-establishment and hasn't been bullshitting this whole time, in which case anything that he tries to do that goes against the grain too much will get him assassinated by the establishment.

Newt is a good candidate. The man also speaks his mind and knows his way around the game. Trump is going to be very strategic in his vp pick, regardless of who it is. He won't let his fans down.

When are VP's generally announced?

Won't be Gingrich. When he goes after Hilary for treating women terribly, she will go after him for ginrichs affairs. Can't have that.

Newt, Trump, Hillary, all of them have fucked other women outside of their marriage. Bernie's marriage is the only marriage where another woman hasn't been involved.

At/around the convention.

I still hope for Webb.

Gingrich is personally divisive. He might make the cabinet in some other capacity.

Webb lacks the experience. Plus he got assfucked by the Dem establishment and took his toys and went home.

I will be very surprised if Trump doesn't pick someone with Washington experience who fully understands die Juden and how they operate.

It's funny. In the 90s both Hillary and Prince Charles became cuckolds. Twenty years later and we're still wondering whether Britain or America will have a cuck head of state first

>trump chooses webb
>tells vietnam flashback story
>it ain't me starts playing

He's already stated what he's looking for in a VP choice and wants to bring the party together

Webb worked with Reagan before being a Dem

Scott Brown
youtube.com/watch?v=xlFS9eM2Iqg

Jon Huntsman
youtube.com/watch?v=3YlLQk6JVts

One of these people will be the VP,

For the last fucking time, the name of that song is Goodnight Saigon

Top kek

I'm thinking huntsman. Obama said he would have been a tough candidate in the '12 general.

You betcha ;)

Dude huntsman is a fucking cuckservative

>I still hope for Webb.
same. that would be an interesting ticket

I want him to pick a blue dog dem just to see the reaction from Shapiro desu

Can't wait till Trump turns right and BTFO the alt-right memebabbies

> Implying the alt-right aren't just waiting for Trump to tell them what their ideology is at this point

Not women, but men. Which is worse.

Webb was the Secretary of the Navy and a former Senator. How is that not experience? And the fact that he got run out of the Democrat Party by crazy communists is a feather in his cap, not a demerit.

Trump is a showman. He'll choose someone that will BLOW MINDS. Newt will not do that.

Newt is good, mind you. He's the only candidate in the last decade that was even remotely close to Trump, but he won't be VP. He may get a post however.

Who will it be? I don't know. Haven't heard the right name yet.

Anynewtgingrich will be fine desu.

>not wanting to lead the white race to the moon

I always knew straya was weak.

>trump picks webb
>'nam sap story being told
>you make a grown man cry starts playing

it's been a long time

good point they would follow him into conservatism

It's Mattis. The news is like two weeks old.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/29/general-mattis-says-no-bill-kristols-attempt-get-run-third-party/

Perry and Rubio declined Kristol now they are both on the Trump Train.

Imagine if the Vikings had colonised America? Europe waited 500 years to do anything about America, now Earth has waited 50 since it first molested the moon

>gingrich
>libertarian

well, he ain't a commie

Yeah, okay, I'd be surprised if you knew who the Australian libertarian politician so don't be surprised if I don't know who the American libertarians besides Paul.

He's a conservative. Extremely brilliant and was the speaker of the house during Clinton's terms. He's ok as far as neocons go. At least says he wants to be tougher on spics even though he probably doesn't mean it.

The Vikings got their shit pushed in by naked Indians. What makes you think they could have done what England did?

The only logical choice is Sam Hyde

They had the technology to cross the Atlantic is the point, but it was too difficult to manage. It's similar to where we are now with space exploration

He should choose his son as vice pres

Rubio may have got woke to the Neocons.

Doesn't matter, though, since he is still Hispanic and will want to end the country with his cousins.

Ivanka has more personality than both those sons together. There is always one kid that comes out ahead. With dogs there is one runt I'm the litter. With humans there is all but one runt. Ivanka is that stellar human.

A White continent of Scandanavians unpolluted by Christianity...Earth may have missed a real opportunity.

She had a better father than they had mothers.

This

WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN!

TRUMP/GINGRICH 2016

Their mother was the same but good point!

Lol. With what people? Britain had like 20 million in 1550. All of Scandanavia including Hannover and Courland had like 3 million.

They would have had to predict the future to send enough people abroad for purposes of political expansion.

It was Mises and everyone knows this

It'll be Trump/Portman tho

he should pick someone so outrageous that if he was to get assassinated the left would be even more fucked

Trump/Hogan when?

trump needs a woman as vp, not a man.

imo he should pick caitlyn jenner

Who?

I'm very much against him selecting a woman. This election is shaping up to be a gender war election. He needs another man to get his back, not some untrustworthy whore that bleeds from her genitalia. You can't go to war with someone like that watching your back.

Hogan?

Really?

>not being a real American

>she will go after him for ginrichs affairs
That didn't matter when Gingrich was impeaching Clinton for getting blowjobs. Absolutely no one will care.

American: In government- Amash, Paul Jr., that guy who shit his pants when he read the 28 pages

running for office- Johnson, Petersen, McAfee, Perry

Other- Schiff, Kokesh, Tom Woods

Canadians: Lauren Southern, Molymememan

Australians: of course I don't know, its fucking Australia.