The cutest women in Trek are all terrorists

>the cutest women in Trek are all terrorists

t. Cardassian slime

Freedom fighters*

tell that to all the innocent and dead Cardassian civilians

Cardassian war criminals*

Wait, Kira was a woman?

bajoran women have a prominent feminine penis when they're aroused, so no.

I had a dream where I was in group therapy with terry farrell who showed graphic photos from a magazine of her perineum slicing surgery. She did it for her lover. The group agreed the guy was a piece of work.

I remembered as a kid that I liked Voyager best and thought DS9 was boring and never watched much of it. It seemed like some kind of political drama on a space station and less the adventure through space that Voyager was. Now I'm 28 and watching DS9 episode-by-episode for the first time. Every time there were people saying DS9 was the best series I thought they were just being typical Sup Forums contrarian idiot trolls. I was so wrong. After I saw Next Generation I thought that was peak trek. I'm midway through season 2. So far this is kicking Season 7 of Next Gen's ass, and is equal if not better than season 4 or 5.

Please, tell me they don't fuck it up. Tell me it stays perfect adult-trek with political drama, clever kardies, retarded bajorans, and an entire diverse main cast who always stay true to their characters episode-through-episode.

It's best trek. Please tell me it stays this good.

Mostly.

yay

>I'm midway through season 2
>It's best trek. Please tell me it stays this good.

it gets better. the first season is fairly weak, the second season is good, and from the third season on it really never stops getting better.

I'm watching every Trek episode in order so I'm currently on season 7 of TNG and season 2 of DS9. I still don't really get the hype around DS9 but it's growing on me.

>I still don't really get the hype around DS9 but it's growing on me.

when worf shows up and the dominion war really ramps up it gets good. the maquis arc is also great.

How different would ds9 have been if it was made post 9/11? Would they have even had a terrorist character?

enterprise had plenty of terrorists

>I am the female of the species, you know that, don't you?

I mean Sayid from L O S T was an Iraqi torturer from the Republican Guard.

acceptable cause he was an evil iraqi

Just like all women?

>poetry

>thought DS9 was boring and never watched much of it
>Every time there were people saying DS9 was the best series I thought they were just being typical Sup Forums contrarian idiot trolls.
This is exactly what I assume most people shit talking DS9 have done.

Reminder: your sexual organs did nothing wrong.

TOS: random shit
TNG: the Federation may have a few bad apples at the top, but everyone else is fucking MORAL as shit and everyone gets along
Voyager: the Federation may have a few bad apples at the top, but everyone else is fucking MORAL as shit and everyone gets along, even the Maquis after the first season
Enterprise: Everyone is fucking MORAL as shit and everyone gets along, permanently

DS9: Stiff commander with anger problems, raging ultra-nationalist lieutenant, manipulative Popess, slimy bartender, morally compromised security chief, lovable enemy spy, and oh yeah a few forgettable goody-goodys

That's exactly the problem, though.

But that's the point. He's one of the best characters. And it's post 9/11.

It's not your fault, penis. It's not your fault.

Then you wish to copulate?